Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup The Pakenham Cup 2003 Final Four?

Who will win the Pakenham Cup?

• Golden Ears United

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just curious (not that kind of curious, cnut)...why is the "Gay Chat Line" listed as one of your favorites?

Back on topic: Rangers 2, Delta 1. Golden Goal.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction:

Delta 2, Rangers 1 Referee misses tying goal in the fog......wait that happened already.

Still Delta 2, Rangers 1...MVP Omerud with both goals

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ass kissing

Rangerforever,

I was wondering if Cainy is even going to able to reach your ass to kiss it. Seeing as your such a tall lad as I remember or has the effects of old age and the massive size of your cranium cause you to shrink a little over the years down to a more accessible height for Cainy!

Anyways good luck to both sides on Sunday and I guess I'll see you and the PAU boys in a couple of weeks Cainy.Won't that be fun!;)

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait Millsy

I've got two weeks to get my new ear plugs fitted.:D
Silverfox and Coach, any chance of a repeat of last Tuesdays changeroom bevy session:rolleyes: I think i'll bring my work clothes with me. 3.30 am has to be a record:wa:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cains

You are a right soft lad aren't you???
3.30 am has to be a record
NAP has had many Tuesday late night bevy sessions!!! It's just up until last week, I was the only PAU member daft enough to stick around!!!;)

Pintsflowwellouttathatfacility!!!:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
not again

Well done boys, 3 finals in a row is quite the acomplishment. When was the last time someone did that? Who holds the record for most cups in a row,and in total? Im surprised no one has pulled up my post on what osame would do if the rangers won again.No worries crafty and the gang will come through. Lets just hope this years final has some excitement and flow. Maybe someone from the winning team will score the winner and not a defender on a pass back.

Good luck...

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pak Cup Final

Just checked the FVSL discipline page......big advantage to Delta as Pasqua is suspended for the final....now if we can just get that fog to roll in......:rolleyes: :D

Prediction:

Delta 2
SFC 0

MVP Sixfyv - stones them cold baby....stones them cold

Forrest OUT!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fog off. ;)

We're not that gutted about losing one of our best players on the weekend.
What hurts us is we felt Richie was the only one that could get under Omerud's skin. :D
shite happens.
When we played Peace Arch Holze wasn't in the line-up which was an advantage I guess.
But, if you're a deep enough side you should be able to step up and get the job done regardless.

Cards, injuries and getting through them is what gets it done as a team.

Best of luck boys on the weekend.

PS - I know the beer gardens could never rival a Rangers hosted event, but, are you getting tents or anything?
Could be a chance for the Highlanders to bulge their wallets ya know.

Beers and fitba go together like Crafty and a jellied eel sandwich.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pak Cup

First things first:

Congrats to Delta for the well-deserved Pak Cup Victory yesterday. For the most part it was a relatively even game but the Delta boys fitness wore down the cagey vet's towards the end of the game. Congrats also to the Rangers....you guys are nothing but class boys. All in all a very good day, weather cooperated, lots of beers, good BBQ, great atmosphere.

Speaking of atmosphere, there was noticable absense from the remainder of the FVSL premier teams at the cup final. You guys come on TTP yapping away about how the league needs to promote itself yet you find it more important to watch the Imperial Cup final rather than coming to support your own league cup final. Therefore, two big thumbs down go out to POCO, PAU and GEU in particular.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Pak Cup

Originally posted by 4STGMP

Speaking of atmosphere, there was noticable absense from the remainder of the FVSL premier teams at the cup final. You guys come on TTP yapping away about how the league needs to promote itself yet you find it more important to watch the Imperial Cup final rather than coming to support your own league cup final. Therefore, two big thumbs down go out to POCO, PAU and GEU in particular.

You might wanna think before you yap about what other teams were doing. PAU were training on sunday at around the same time as the final, then we had a team lunch. Getting ready for our BC game on sunday, NOT watching any imperial cup games..... can't speak for the other teams though.

Anyhow, congrats to Delta for the big Pak Cup win :D Looks like Crafty has the team well-oiled and ready to play in big games..... nice job! Looks like Delta have matured into a respectable team with a bit more class.... good to see.
Congrats also to Rangers..... I know you might be down right now, but making it to the final back-toback-toback is a big acheivement, you guys should be proud. Now get your heads ready for the BC's, we need you to kick these VMSL guys (preferably around the knee area!).

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Pak Cup

Originally posted by 4STGMP
two big thumbs down go out to POCO, PAU and GEU in particular.
Speaking for GEU we were in whiterock for that 7-aside tourny on saturday(Didn't see any of you there) with exceptions of course to Delta who couldn't play cause of there big game the next day.One long drive per weekend for me 4STHMP that's all my passport allows.;)

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Patience is a virtue

Well done to all involved at yesterdays event. Great atmosphere for both finals as everybody new everybody. Two Delta winners in two finals....... you couldn't ask for any more:D

The last two seasons have been very frustrating for us as we have been so close, but I guess it was our time and third time lucky it was to be.

Congrats to all the Rangers guys......... I can't say enough about those lads, just to say they would do any club proud, I only wish it was mine.

The game itself wasn't that pretty but I was shitting bricks for the last 15 minutes after we scored. All the lads stuck to their assignments and basically the Rangers never really got firing on all cylinders. Some key players out with injury and suspension didn't help their cause and losing Fastshow early in the second half with a hamstring twang didn'y help either...

And Knvb.... if your lurking, or whatever it is you do, our midweek game with you was about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike for Surrey. However, it was the perfect reality check for us and it paid off in spades yesterday... ;)

Well that's it for another season, let hope we all show up for the Provincials this year.

NORTH DELTA UNITED - PAKENHAM CUP CHAMPIONS 2002 / 2003

Cheers :cool: :D :cool: :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No worries boys, you didn't miss much anyway.
Embittered to say the least.

We lacked energy and passion and put on a very lacklustre performance.
Our keeper, Ian Johnston played a great game and saved our bacon and two or three occasions.
Our back line played fairly well too I guess.

The field wasn't the best in patches and the turf was flying out under everyone's boots.
I think most guys on both teams were playing safe football most of the time as a result which in the end IMHO added to the non-entertaining match.
Again, maybe I'm still a bit disappointed in our play but that's the way I read it.

Well done to the hosts, you put on a great show.

Well done to Crafty and the boys.
I'm certainly not taking anything away from you guys that's for sure.
The Soccer Gods have been good to us the last two years against you guys and I feel the result gave your club justice in that regard.
Warriors like Brad Kerr and Schulzie deserved that medal.
I thought Sixfyv played a great game.
He wasn't tested much but his presence was solid and his punts were fantastic.

Thanks also to the league and the officials.
I have to admit the game was clean by both sides but also well controlled by the men in black.

On to the BCs, later chaps.

RF

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
and losing Fastshow early in the second half with a hamstring twang didn'y help either...
He was faking it... needed to catch the next flight home to London.

:D

~Regs.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're Blue, Black, and White
Cainy thinks we play like shite!
Delta United! Delta United!

Big thanks to all those who helped put on the event for us. Was a great day for Delta Soccer. BTW the double patty, double cheese, double onion burger was magic!

Gotta hand it to the Rangers... they are not used to losing... but they were the classiest bunch of lads after the game. Stuck around... drank all our beer... gave us the bottle of bubbly that they brang... can't say enough about the group.

Congrats to Killer, and Timmy Sowerby - MVPs of the game. Killer did a great job containing our left side. Timmy scored our only goal to beat GEU, and both our markers in the finals.

Onto provincials! Hoping to see PAU in round 2.

THE CUPS, CUPS!
ARE GOING, GOING!
TO DELTA, DELTA!

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats......

Well done Delta. This win speaks volumes to your team character. It seemed as though the wheels fell off your season after suffering the 4-0 loss to us in league play, and then a loss to Langley. To your credit, you were able to re-group, and focus when you needed to. It is sometimes difficult to recover from lows like the ones mentioned above, but you did as a group. Good'onya!

Good luck to both Delta and the Rangers in the Provincials. We're all ONE team now.

FVSL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0