Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The FVSL's Most Hated Players

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snowman

So that is Skelton's secret. He only acts dumb as shite.
Well he sure convinced most of us that it isn't an act.
Had me totally fooled.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
skelly

speaking of acts is he working on any new ones

your right he is a good guy off the pitch , but do you want to dance with me ,the axel, the sprinklel!
(FCUKING OLD &BORING

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Feared

Most feared is easy too . Grostad from Poco . He can make any defender on any team in FVSL or VMSL look stupid . That said , I know him off the field and he is a major asshole .

I would agree: Grostad is a major asshole. And, if he gets a step on you, can make you look dumb too. Very good player in either league. That said, if you get under his skin, he can be distracted to be made totally ineffective.

An up-and-commer for most feared player: Mike Wagstaff, SC Storm. Young guy (23 or 24), big (6'1, 230 lbs) striker. Good skills, better shot, with speed and endurance to match. We call him "Motorhome". He plays a high pressure game and always keeps the defense on their toes. He's a game breaker, and more likely to hurt you on his way to the net than to go around you. He'll be showing his stuff in the Premier league soon enough, unless he decides to stay w/ the Storm one more year. One of the better "team guys" I have ever played with.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Feared

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
I would agree: Grostad is a major asshole.

Mike Wagstaff, SC Storm. Young guy (23 or 24), big (6'1, 230 lbs) striker.

Grostad? Does he play for PoCo?:confused: :D The more you piss this guy off the harder you make him work. Then he does have a fine line, where he just turns and drops you where you stand.

Mike Wagstaff, big boy, looks like when a knock him on his ass, he will need a hand up. Size has nothing to do with being feared.

Skelton, got to be one of the top of the hated list, he can get under your skin very easily but he is an asset to have on your team.

scouser

Sep 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Axel

Skeleton:

Five foot nothing, but plays like he's seven foot. I'd take him anyday of the week on my team!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Feared

Originally posted by Skytrain
Mike Wagstaff, big boy, looks like when a knock him on his ass, he will need a hand up. Size has nothing to do with being feared.

Skytrain, that sentence was very sid esque . I do agree with one thing: size has nothing to do with being feared. You're a fairly big boy, and nobody fears you.:D

Seriously though, Waggy is one of the better young players to watch in the league. He's got a good head on his shoulders, works hard at his game, rarely misses training, and plays the game with intensity. I don't praise players like this very often- especially if they still have something to prove- but I think any Premier team would be nuts not to take a run at this guy in the offseason, especially if they're looking for an impact striker.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: Feared

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?

Skytrain, that sentence was very sid esque . I do agree with one thing: size has nothing to do with being feared. You're a fairly big boy, and nobody fears you.:D

Dude,

'Sid esque' how could this be? Certainly you understood the comment and there was comas and periods to boot:D

Nobody fearing me, that's fine. As for big boy, is not everyone big compared to you, you little bastard:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: Re: Feared

Originally posted by Skytrain

Dude,

'Sid esque' how could this be? Certainly you understood the comment and there was comas and periods to boot:D

Nobody fearing me, that's fine. As for big boy, is not everyone big compared to you, you little bastard:D

Very Sid esque.

Not big? Hey...it was very cold that day- it gets plenty big after boiling in hot water and having the Missus rub it for a while.

Wait...that is what we're talking about, isn't it? Never mind... :eek:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen to Dude

Listen to Dude on this one people. Mike is awesome now and will be awesome later. I played with him in the spring league, U-21 and he was one of our 3 older guys you are allowed. This guy never stops running, will run right through you, and the nicest guy off the field, very quiet.

Good scouting Dude.

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude:Skytrain is big around the waist.He would be similar to a orange pylon,like at practise,easy to run around.:p

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
watch out

Another guy to look out for is Surrey Peg's centre midfielder Adam Costley. Not a big guy but probably has the most skill I have ever seen, and he is only 18! Fast, graceful, powerful, everywhere!
Doesn't score a lot of goals, but sets up almost everygoal.
Look out for him in the future, actually, look out now!:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look out for Adam, yes, but not in the FVSL...

Hold it. Why the fcuk is this in 'the most hated player thread'?

~TB.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by The Judge
Dude:Skytrain is big around the waist.He would be similar to a orange pylon,like at practise,easy to run around.:p

FudgePacker ,

When your going to describe a player, don't look in the mirror, you'll end up describing yourself as above.

But you being from GEU are going to have a sharp comment like, 'wait till next year GEU will dominate you and the league':rolleyes: Its getting a little old!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hold it. Why the fcuk is this in 'the most hated player thread'?
Just to answer you question, Regs, I thought that people might HATE playing against him, that's all.

Look out for Adam, yes, but not in the FVSL...

Why not in the FVSL? Are you trying to say that he is not good enough? Can you explain a bit, Regs?:confused:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

why is that? Don't be saying that VMSL is better than FVSL. what's wrong with our team. Plus his dad is the manager. Lots of reasons to stay.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try again

He should be training/Playing with Surrey. Left last year for greener pastures I guess.

Wicked little player for 18 why is he still in Canada?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0