Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The FVSL's Most Hated Players

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most hated: FVSL Prem.

I'll have to agree with my teammate Puller on this one: The ****y striker from Delta. #9. His name is Scott Williams. 20 years old and he yaps like he's seen and done it all! At least guys like Sully, Vadina and Marshall logged some time in the league, and earned some respect before spouting off. This kid's a royal pain in the ass!!

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
scott williams

come on lads, this little twat can't only be hated by PAU (and no he hasn't scored on us this year - although he told our coach he was good for 3 2 weeks ago).i would like to hear some of the Poco lads thoughts

p.s. why all the talk about POCO's defense, have a look at PAU's goals against with 3 games in hand! we will be out in full force next week to watch delta/poco

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
valleys hated player

the big kid on the back line for surrey u . hes got the look like he has had his brain smashed out. and apparently they have with some of his wit out of his mouth.

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, sid, Reccos:
Thanks for the votes. Giving me all the more reason to expedite my comeback. It's sounds like I'm missed out there!!

Skytrain, snowman, scouser:
Thanks for the support.

P.S. Contrary to popular belief, I AM dumb. It's not just an act. (thanks anyway, snowman)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The guy from Delta who is the biggest Twat is #24.

PS any Delta boys out there, I understand you are all college boys, can you come up with anything other than "you're old"

Those of us who are 'old' know it, and it means we have been in this league and others for some time. AND until you young pups start beating us 'old' guys you should think of something more clever to say!

Perhaps you could try "your ugly" or "your dumb"

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Most hated: FVSL Prem.

Originally posted by Skip
I'll have to agree with my teammate Puller on this one: The ****y striker from Delta. #9. His name is Scott Williams. 20 years old and he yaps like he's seen and done it all! At least guys like Sully, Vadina and Marshall logged some time in the league, and earned some respect before spouting off. This kid's a royal pain in the ass!!

I'll have to agree with Skip on his choice. #9 from Delta is a yappy little prima donna. He falls down if you breath on him, and he's always crying to the ref.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
superfoxs,

Rawten still has at least two games to show you up this season so I'd be careful with those words. (Unless you're trying to incite him)

You only beat us 1-0 in our last game and we did hit the post twice in the last 20 minutes of the match. Keep that in mind Feb. 17th at Newton.

Bollocks

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip/Superfoxs

I would be worried!!! everything that muppet Bollocks says must be true (he is in the know ya know)!!!
as for most hated player in the FVSL... is that nut job from Chilliwack still in the league??? I forget his name but he played for Surrey United in the summer league about 5 years ago... he came down with Duncan Libby... mid/defender he has blond hair and goes banana's when they are losing!!! whack, hack chop!!! I think those are the first 3 words he uses before a game when he is preparing for a match... absolute loser!!!

Guinnessgettinghis3schillingsin:D

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL most hated player

I can't remember his name right now but hes tall and really fcuking lanky,has blond hair, plays for SC Peg, and I think he wears #6. He has definitely got my vote, oh yeah his nickname is bollocks.

rawten

Nov 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
most hated

oh yeah i forgot bollocks,i can understand that one he is all over you like flies to shite, you dont have any time on the ball with him around .people have to hate playing against him.the other guy would be the guy with the good looking sideburns, he will come out and crush you.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
scotty "i've got an owee" williams

i agree with skip and superfoxs.............i've never seen such a wanker in my life. He actually told one of our defenders that he "has more money than all of our team put together!!" . what this has to do with soccer i don't know. But it was sure amusing

Sagedoesntlikepeoplewithmoremoneythanhim

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the compliment

the other guy would be the guy with the good looking sideburns, he will come out and crush you.

Thanks for noticing. Glad I made some impression, even if it was with my styling chops.
Like Bollocks said, we'll see ya on Feb. 17 on our home pitch, and this time I will be between the pipes.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
housearrest,

Too funny mate. Your chops were a little thin last practice if I recall. Are you going to grow out a 'pakinham cup (playoff)goatee' to match?

Bollocks

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bollocks

Just might buddy, never know when a growth spourt is gonna happen. I'll sport the whole fro, chops, tee thang.

ifa

Jan 31, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It has to be that wee shite that plays for golden ears,# 8 I think
what a fcukin BOTTOM BOIL that snaper is, he's like that fcukin
irritating itch ya get in you arse that wont go away.

ifa.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by ifa
It has to be that wee shite that plays for golden ears,# 8 I think
what a fcukin BOTTOM BOIL that snaper is, he's like that fcukin
irritating itch ya get in you arse that wont go away.

ifa.

Ifa you don't like that itch, stop putting strange ccoks in your ass!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts