Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The FVSL's Most Hated Players

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fit Guy Up Front for P.A.

I don't play in the league, but he must piss alot of people off by running around so much.

I'd rather be kicked, than chase him all over the park.

HOSwantstokickfriedbread:eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Metro Div 1 team

The whole friggin team.
Cup game bastards.
Didn't have the consideration to call and say they weren't showing up until just before game time so we couldn't watch the most important hockey game of the decade.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta

Yoda,

doesn't surprise me at all. Delta only showed up with 9 guys for the Pak cup as well. Their club and teams are a joke. I hope in your case you get the game and they get a fine!:mad:

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most hated player in FVSL

I;ve played alot of soccer in my life and never have i ever been more frustrated by another defender. The sole cause of my frustration is one player from GN. I think he is #7, i know he plays right defence. This guy is a piece of shite cause everywhere i go this guy is constantly hacking out my ankles and getting the ball at the same time. The tackling timing on this guy is unbelievable. I have never seen him come out on the bad side of a tackle. Man does he pack a punch when he hits you. It's so hard to judge his approaching speed, that if you make the wrong move, he makes your face meet the dirt. Every team needs a player on the back line like him, he has the ability to throw forwards off of their game with one solid hit.

Cheers

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boy you must really suck.

Painkiller maybe if you had some pace to your sprint you could get away from #7 on GN. I think either you are #7 from GN or you wish you could be him or with him.The next question to ask yourself is maybe you're gay and #7 is your match?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0