Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dec 7-9 predictions

Originally posted by Sliver
I guess it's time to get some predictions going for this weekend:

Surrey City Pegasus 3 GEU Ultra 1- GEU are having another one of their slumps and will fall again this weekend.

Have they not been in a slump since Sept? Bert what going on out in GEU land:confused:

skytrainstillfreezingfromsittingintheparkinglotlastnight

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No games this weekend?

I hear all the fields in the valley are shut down. Can anyone confirm?:confused:

Where the fcuk has Bertrum been lately anyway?:p

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sliver,

your the best!:rolleyes:Where can I sign up to join your fan club? Your really gettin the piss taken out of you today:rolleyes:

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by housearrest
No one needs to worry about a SFC team finishing in last, especially from premier, Div 1 CAT, or Div 1. I guess a lot of people will be surprised when SC Peg and the Rangers meet in the Pak final.:D

housearrest,

I hear ya brother. :)

Even last year when SFC fielded a spanish high school 'team' as our premier team we still didn't finish last. It's nice this year that the club has a real team with a real shot.

Maybe if our goalie could grow some sideburns we'd be better though ... ;)

Bollocks

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: No games this weekend?

Originally posted by TheRob
I hear all the fields in the valley are shut down. Can anyone confirm?:confused:

TR,

Yep. Surrey is pretty much a completely closed house.

I hear our manager is trying to arrange our game out in Golden Ears again for the big SC Peg vs. GEU rematch. I hope not. We want your boys out in Surrey this time. Give us the homefield adv!

Bollocks

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bollocks

easy Bollocks, i know your jealous of my sideburns. That's all you do. Talk about them, make fun of them, wishing you had them.
Maybe i'll teach you how to take care of them so your sorry excuse for sideburns can flourish to my capabilities:D

Anyways, i just check the FVSL website and the SC Peg and GEU Ultra game says TBA, so the game is still on, but where?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
game cancelled

To all of you who wanted to come see the SC Peg and GEU Ultra game, sorry, the game has just been postponed. However, the other three games are still on.:confused:

rawten

Nov 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
porkchops

Curry city boys lets get off the best pork chops comp, and get your heads back into slaughtering GEU.

rawten

Nov 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sideburns

i was referring to the little sideburn jabs going back and forth dont worry house arrest yours are the best.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sideburns

rawten,

you got that right. I never knew my sideburns were that popular, maybe I should give them names and start a clinic on how to grow sideburns.:cool:

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
anybody out there ?

I was told that there is no such thing as a dumb question , but if anyone is capable it is moi . Any games and scores at all this weekend ? :confused:

rawten

Nov 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
peace arch

i went and saw the peace arch game on the weekend, and grove should have been up 3-1 at the half. In all fairness to grove, they look much better than they did at the beginning of the season although it comes from hard work efforts and not much skill. Arch did well to get a 3-1 result,but if grove capitilized on their chances it could have been a different result.Peace arch is definately a top notch club, but they were there for the taking.unlucky grove keep plugging.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fields

Anybody know the scoop on field availability for this weekend (make-up games)? Bullocks, Ranger...have you guys heard anything?

Train: are you guys having training tonight? We may have to practice together. Bring your notebook, because school will be in.:D

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fields

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Anybody know the scoop on field availability

PoCo to play GN this weekend at Reeves park. Game will most likely be cancelled.:(

skytraininneedforafixwithhisttpaddiction

Train

Oct 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Training Tonight?

Dude,

There will be no training tonight. Since we don't have a game this weekend Coach gave us the week off, so school's out.

Hope to see you in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0