Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sheep

Originally posted by bertrum
Do you work? I bet I will see you on the sideline with a bottle of Vodka or in the spirit of GEU a bottle of Crown or Weisers.

Hey Bertrum or is it Stuart from MAD TV,

This coming from a guy who brings a 40 of Crown to drink after the games. Ill bet my left nut that on Friday night you aren’t even sober enough to get into the game.......and yes I wont disapoint you, I will be bringin a bottle of Crown.
:p :p :p

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Harry.....laughed my a*s off!!!!

Okay, some serious predictions....

GEU and Alouette.

I am just not able to say either of these teams will win. So, a tie it is...1 - 1.

...but plenty of blood will be shed...

(lots of TTP from the Poco boys on the sideline is a sure-fire prediction)

Delta to tie Peace Arch. 2 good teams who will battle hard and solve nothing. 1 - 1.

Poco 3, Toilet Paper 1. I only gave TP a goal because it is at their park and jet lag will surely take its toll.

Aldergrove - GN. Who gives a fcuk!!!

Peg to pound the hopeless Surrey U. posers. 3 - 0.

Final prediction - TR to charge money to poor, stupid Maple Ridge kids Friday night for Harry Potter autographs so that he can drink at the game for free!!!

:p

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Easy Lads..

Originally posted by Guinness
Dude,
you always get soo bent out of shape when anyone TTP out of anything you belong to!!! which isn't much considering your clubs identity crisis... take it easy I played for FC in youth and a couple of years at the senior level (I could tell you were steaming as you read this)...

Guinness,

You're saying Surrey FC (SC Peg) has an 'Identity Crisis' ... ?

In response, how about a few questions .....

1) Why is it the best young Surrey United player, Adam Costley, chose SC Pegasus instead of the great Surrey United "Club" system?

2) Why is the Surrey United FVSL Premier team is a bunch of SC castoffs?

3) If Cat Div 1 VMSL Surrey United is so strong why is their FVSL Premier treated like shite?

I am looking forward to your thoughts here... especially if they include anything about loyalty. ;)

Bollocks

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

Hello,

Ok, some predictions for the weekend:

ALU 2 - GEU 1
-Alouette has had good success on friday nights and are pissed off at their previous loss to Golden Ears

Peace Arch 1 - Delta 2
-Delta is playing well lately (5 straight wins) and the PA guys just run out of steam

GN Sporting 1 - Aldergrove 3
-tight game but the new look 'grove boys prevail at GN's home pitch

Townsend Park 1 - Poco 4
-As long as Poco shows up they should beat these guys. SC Peg was robbed last week!

SC Peg vs. Surrey United
-no prediction from Bollocks on his own game. :D But this will be a battle for certain.

Div1 CAT:
SC Rangers 7 - Surrey United 0
-Surrey United is praying for a rainout as the Rangers will have to start drinking at half to remain interested in the game ... LOL. BIG Blowout.

Guinness:
Maybe SC Pegasus should provide Surrey United the same changeroom courtesy they showed us last time! (No changeroom and a moved field) ... what do you think?

Bollocks

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey,
Check out the thread called Geeks and the new thread called FVSL vs. VMSL on the VMSL forum, the rat bastards over there don’t seem to think very highly of the FVSL and you TR.

Extremely funny stuff.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have you now, young Sheepshagger.

I'm starting to think that the sheep fcuker doesn't play for the Rangers after all.

What position do you play in your team shagger? STRYKER?
Or water person.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain,
I got this quote from a VMSL thread. Is it true?..................You have some explaining to do.

quote by HOS:

By the way BAH, BCFC beat Poco Dominion in a friendly a few weaks ago 2-0, and that was a very flattering score for the FVSL team.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep

You sure have stired ip some shite over in the VMSL forum. I love it! I was laughing reading those posts. Nice work! I particularly sp? enjoyed the description of their field conditions.

Fibuless

Sep 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I LOVE SHEEP TOO much

I LOVE SHEEP, take your beastiality ass out of this forum or on that dark Friday night when GEU destroys AU you might just find your midget punk ass and your tiny calfs wrapped up tightly around the top of those football posts. If we got a corner flag we coud use you like a human pinada. As for your Crown that night. You will be serving me nice big crown and cokes as I watch the game as your puney slave stature will not let you refuse.

As for Girth.........keep your head up that game.....it is known that AU may just want to get some revenge for their atroscious performance last game. What waws the score?

Great win POCO....nice to see you could beat the cellar. You must have been all smiles. It just seems you can't beat teams over the Pitt RIver bridge though....what is happening to your national ranking.....it must be sliding a little bit.......like the ball slides off sky trains head in a rainy game and into the bak of your own net. Hey great hands Joel......Sky train always did have a thing for wrippling his own onion bag.

Cheers to Friday night and exposing the true polll leaders and who WILL eventually win the league. It sure is gonna be a tight race from here on in.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fibuless

Hey Fibuless, I see you are lurking around right now. I’m surprised your not on here more often given your current condition. I’ve seen thicker legs on a chicken than the ones you got. When you come back from your injury the only league for you will be Div. Four.:p :p :p

Fibuless

Sep 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NOT LURKING

SORRY SHEEPY...I am not lurking I am hunting to see who I can use as a Pinada on Friday nights heavy weight tilt. You sure would look good hanging by those huge calves of yours and some little kid spanking you with a corner flag. Hey maybe even your wife would get off on it!

As for Bertrum.....just try to put the ball in the net OK. Has anyone seen Hampton's sock?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I LOVE SHEEP TOO much

Originally posted by Fibuless
Sky train always did have a thing for wrippling his own onion bag.

Not the greatest posts for the grammar police, but one of the best Piss Takes I've read on these threads! :D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I LOVE SHEEP TOO much

Originally posted by Fibuless
Great win POCO....nice to see you could beat the cellar. You must have been all smiles. It just seems you can't beat teams over the
Pitt River bridge.
Cheers to Friday night and exposing the true polll leaders and who WILL eventually win the league. It sure is gonna be a tight race from here on in. [/B]

The only race the two teams from maple ridge/pitt meadows are in is to see who gets first draft pick out of the prison league. (lancearmstrong was sort of a wasted pick wasn't it)

This league is a three tier league, First - Peace Arch and Poco, maybe Delta if they can post a win this week-end.

Second - all the rest of the teams excluding Surrey, Aldergrove and GN, they are the have nots. (tier three)

Congrats to both teams for a successful year, you both beat Poco. The highlight of your pathetic seasons. With any luck the battle for 4th will go down to the end of the season.

"Eventually win the league" - I take it you mean sometime in the next ten years because I don't see it any time soon.

Tell me again how good you guys are gonna be next year.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey teams

Not both Surrey teams, just United, they are pretty poor.
(Trying my best to be polite)

I refer to the other Surrey team as Peg.

Any team that hasn't scored at least 20 goals should not be allowed to play. Nobody likes to see teams that hope for a 0-0 tie.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Surrey teams

Cheers mate.

I may beg to disagree on your tiers and I don't mean to diss Surrey U.

But, I've said it once, I'll say it again, I rate our guys that's all.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come the end of the season we will all know the truth.

IF Delta wins this weekend it will be a three horse race, if no just Poco and PA.
There will be two or three teams at the bottom and the rest will be bunched together. I would love to see your team surpass the two teams that do all the 'singin' and no 'bringin'
Those two teams will be the "best" in the league for a long time and they will continue to finish in the middle of the pack ( pitt and ridge).

I guess you guys have the rest of the season to prove how you rate.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just looked at the standings and schedules.

Your points are very logical and strong.

It will be tough for anyone to play catch up if PA beats Delta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0