Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League (Second Half) 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL's Premier League?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • GN Sporting:eek:

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Langley United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey FC Pegasus:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG BITCH

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sliver:

Brilliant pic ,I 've heard before that the colour green is very slimming and makes a person look taller but not until I saw your last pic would I have believed it. Cainy looked a C-HAIR over
5' 9":eek: :p :rolleyes:

You can only wonder what Cainy is looking for down his wrestling suit :rolleyes:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU/PEG

GEU 2 PEG 0 Very even game as the field was fricken frozen and players seemed nervous about going in too hard. Two decent goals from GEU both coming from partial breakaways. Peg played well but couldn't score.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DELTA 0 GN SPORT 0

Not the start we were looking for after the break. Lots of possession but never looked that threatening. Couple of good saves by Star #1 kept them in it and all credit to the GN boys for containing us. Lots of work to do before Chilliwack next week.

Some good news from the FVSL tonight was that we picked up an additional two points in the standings for our last 2-2 game at Chilliwack. Apparently their stand in keeper that night wasn't registered. So don't be surprised when you see us with 27 points in the standings on Sunday night.

Cheers :D

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: DELTA 0 GN SPORT 0

Some good news from the FVSL tonight was that we picked up an additional two points in the standings for our last 2-2 game at Chilliwack. So don't be surprised when you see us with 27 points in the standings on Sunday night.
:mad:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 0 Delta 0

evenly played game, with both teams getting good chances, both teams played well even with parts of the field being frozen, i would say a fair result for both teams. onto to langley next friday.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: DELTA 0 GN SPORT 0

Some good news from the FVSL tonight was that we picked up an additional two points in the standings for our last 2-2 game at Chilliwack. Apparently their stand in keeper that night wasn't registered. So don't be surprised when you see us with 27 points in the standings on Sunday night.

Cheers :D [/B]

Its my understanding that we (Poco) are picking up two points as well as the same goalie was playing in net for Chilli the week before.

JTL

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geez! too bad we beat them twice already :D

Should we expect the same keeper in net for tomorrow's match?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: DELTA 0 GN SPORT 0

Originally posted by Jack The Lad

Its my understanding that we (Poco) are picking up two points as well as the same goalie was playing in net for Chilli the week before.

JTL

What do you mean Poco? I thought you were going to The Clan?
Or was it GEU?

;)

tpranger

Oct 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The night we played poco our keeper was registered. He was one of our starting back line, so I don't think you (poco) will be getting any more point.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob would like to thank our Premier boys for showing up to our exhibition game this afternoon. Twelve said they'd be there, one shows up. Nice.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They were probably too scared to play you guys after you embarrassed them 6 – 3 a couple of weeks ago in an exhibition game.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
we win

PAU 4, chilliwack 1.

Not much of a game. More space on that field than the gap in Super Foxes teeth...Lazy giveaway by the gapper results in a lone goal for the wack but really, it was all over before it ever started. :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: we win

Originally posted by Skip
PAU 4, chilliwack 1.

Not much of a game. More space on that field than the gap in Super Foxes teeth...Lazy giveaway by the gapper results in a lone goal for the wack but really, it was all over before it ever started. :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

with pals like this who needs enemies, i think there is someone in div 2 over 50's that we havn't told yet. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
puller pulling it

No worries Superfoxs...having once been a defender I can relate.:D :D
It's not like just anyone can play back there:rolleyes:

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy Peasy......

Like Skip said, this game was very one-sided......... we were up 3-0 in no time. Could have really been a blowout except we made lots of changes and took the foot off the gas a bit. Mistake by Superfoxs led to their goal (that's ok buddy, it was only your first mistake........ oh wait, this was your first game back :( ). Overall a good first game back, got the win we needed and shook the rust off (along with the turkey, gravy and whole lotta booze).

Looks like Delta shat the bed this week, only to get bailed out by getting two bogus points off Chilli :rolleyes: . They must have fulltime lawyers working around the clock checking on guy's backgrounds, age, home address and what they eat for breakfast. Gotta love getting the cheap points :eek:

No news yet from the Langley-Poco match........ did it get played? Lets hear some scores.

Forever and ever........

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Easy Peasy......

Originally posted by Sage
No news yet from the Langley-Poco match........ did it get played? Lets hear some scores.

Can't offer you much, I left at half time and it was 2-2. And being played evenly, A few bad tackles early (and surprisingly no cards). I believe Langley edged Poco in shots on goal at the half with Ohlman (spelling?) putting two shots off the bar. Early in the half poco had 2 chances on the goal line that SOMEHOW managed to stay out. Anyhow hope someone posts the final.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 4 Langley 2

......says so on the fraser valley website.

Delta knocked Poco out of 2nd place with their 2 freebie points. :rolleyes: Will those two points mean the difference between making provincials or not??? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0