Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League (Second Half) 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL's Premier League?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • GN Sporting:eek:

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Langley United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey FC Pegasus:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bogus Points.?

Originally posted by Sage
Looks like Delta shat the bed this week, only to get bailed out by getting two bogus points off Chilli. They must have fulltime lawyers working around the clock checking on guy's backgrounds, age, home address and what they eat for breakfast. Gotta love getting the cheap points

You fukcing twisted, demented little twat. Rules are rules and Delta didn't make them. You obviously feel that anybody can play and if you get caught then so be it. Seems to me that you are a little nervous about our position.

See you on the 24th

Cheers

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty

Rules are rules I agree with that... However, why would a solid squad like yours need any points for a GK that was marginal at best... You couldn't finish off Chilleewack because their outstanding "Unsigned" keeps kept them in it??? Last two times we've played "The Wack" it was a no contest with 11-2 aggrigate... They are not a good team, period...

Seems to me you are a little more worried about PAU's position???;)

GuttedaboutbeingawayonJan24th!!!:mad:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Bogus Points.?

Originally posted by Crafty Cokcney

. Rules are rules

Whats the story on this keeper, did they use a PROfessional keeper (LOL)? or a VMSL keeper? or just an unsigned player? Just curious as I haven't heard a whole lot other than some banter here.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lick-my-Cokcney.......

You fukcing twisted, demented little twat. Rules are rules and Delta didn't make them. You obviously feel that anybody can play and if you get caught then so be it. Seems to me that you are a little nervous about our position.

See you on the 24th

Like my buddy Guinness said, getting points off Chilli cause they pulled up a young goaly without "properly" signing him is bullshite....... yeah, rules are there for a reason, but this is a bit much. But if the extra points make you sleep at night thinking you've still got a shot, then so be it.

See you on the 24th :wa:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Easy Peasy......

And being played evenly, A few bad tackles early (and surprisingly no cards). I believe Langley edged Poco in shots on goal at the half with Ohlman (spelling?) putting two shots off the bar. Early in the half poco had 2 chances on the goal line that SOMEHOW managed to stay out. Anyhow hope someone posts the final. [/B]

:confused: :confused: :confused:

What the hell was this guy watching?

First of all, the score at halftime was 2 - 1 Langley. They had the edge in play? WTF? They had their two goals (which were gifts) and the ONE well-taken shot off the cross bar. That's it for the first half. We missed sitter after sitter. The score was not indicative of the play at all. Poco deserved the lead despite some lacklustre play.

In the second half it was all Poco. The only time our keeper got near the ball was on the odd goal kick and a couple of pass backs.

BTW, it's nice to see Dude playing again, even it's for a shite team like Langley.;)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Lick-my-Cokcney.......

Originally posted by Sage

Like my buddy Guinness said, getting points off Chilli cause they pulled up a young goaly without "properly" signing him is bullshite....... yeah, rules are there for a reason, but this is a bit much. But if the extra points make you sleep at night thinking you've still got a shot, then so be it.

See you on the 24th :wa:

Oh, I see what you are saying... Because they used an illegal player who was not very good, then it should have been OK.

Thanks, Sage.

Sagesmartlikedumptruck

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Monkey fat

If poco barely beats a "shite" team like Langley what does that say about poco. I'd have to say on a positive note for poco they have just as many plump lads as Langley. Shows you size isn't everything.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: Easy Peasy......

Originally posted by Fat Monkey

What the hell was this guy watching?

Wow, sorry that I was not exact on my timing, I left at 5 Mins past half, during which time you poco I-dotters and T crossers must have scored. Don't know what you can't handle about being represented fairly Monkey, from what your saying, Langley was up 2-1 but you were playing better than they were? yeah guess the score doesn't count then nor do actual scoring chances, I give the opening 25 to poco, followed by some even play till the half (Or approximately when I left LOL). In my opinion the chances were even, it might have been hard for you to see that since you obviously either play, or support poco. WTF does it matter anyhow, I saw the 1st half (or so) and the game ended 4-2, you obviously won the game, so act like a winner not a whiner.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN vs Delta

Originally posted by star #1
GN 0 Delta 0

evenly played game, with both teams getting good chances, both teams played well even with parts of the field being frozen, i would say a fair result for both teams. onto to langley next friday.

Starry, come on...

Your team had no shots on net. All game. I cant remember one. Honest.

And please don't tell us that we played well... we were horrified with our performance.

So, in conclusion, this is my summary of the match:

GN played well but managed to earn no shots on net. Delta played like shyte and had the game stolen by a couple brilliant saves by their keeper (who is now out for the rest of the season due to injury). On to Ch-illegal-wack. (Any secret weapons this week, fellas???):confused: :D :D :D :confused: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Lick-my-Cokcney.......

Originally posted by SixFyv

Oh, I see what you are saying... Because they used an illegal player who was not very good, then it should have been OK.

Thanks, Sage.

Sagesmartlikedumptruck

No, I think what he was saying was that you guys did lose to them and now you've changed the result in your favour over a technicality. You aren't bad guys for using any means necessary to creep closer to the top (desperate maybe)...but it's a little cheesy after this long to gain points that you had lost on the day fair and square ( why did it take so long and how long did it take the P.I. to wiretap for evidence?)...:rolleyes:
I know , you're going to say it wasn't fair and square because they had some unknown play in the nets...which although is technically true, it's a little dodgy.
Maybe I'm missing something.
Either way, it's done now and time to see who gets the points on the 24th the hard way.:cool:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
injury??

Crafty,

Come on man, you didn't really expect that you're team could steal two points like you did without getting some kind of flack, did you?? :rolleyes: I'm just a little surprised that the Poco boys haven't had a go at you yet. It's their provincial spot you've tentatively occupied, not ours. ;)

Originally posted by SixFyv
GN keeper (who is now out for the rest of the season due to injury

What happened to GN's keeper??

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Extra Points

Skip, you're right. I don't expect everybody to take this issue lightly or laying down, especially with the top teams and their respective positions in the league. I did expect some sort of flack, but Sage's initial post hit a nerve with its insinuations.

I guess that's what TTP is all about.

It's over now and we all move on. All and all it makes for an interesting finish and may the best team win. However, it seems that some TTP'ers are starting to make their weekly predictions with their hearts and not their heads. Lots of wishfull thinking thus far in Week 16.

All the best

Cheers:cool: :cool: :cool:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions

it seems that some TTP'ers are starting to make their weekly predictions with their hearts and not their heads.

Are you referring to Luc predicting a PAU win over his own team? If so, I beg to differ, it seems he's finally come to his senses. ;)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Edit

Regs,

If I had edited, I wouldn't have been able to use the word "miscue". I like that word Regs....cause I rarely get a chance to use it whilst refering to my own actions. plus, it's one more post for me on my quest to become a "Better Bastard".......or.......do I have to pay for that?:confused: :cool: ;)

Alfred E. Newman

Nov 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seem like everyones ragging on delta, while not one dissaproving post has been made against chilliwack for their use of an illegal player. Now that its out in the open that unsigned players will cost their team points, hopefully the rule will be taken more seriously. sage lookin forward to the 24'th

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly. Big deal...we all know that if a team doesn't follow the rules, they'll get penalized. Anyone who is a manager or coach takes painstaking measures to make sure their players are eligible before games. It is likely the coach knew he was ineligible, but played him anyhow in desperation.

Guinness...I seem to remember Surrey United getting some dodgy points off Croatia last year in a similar "illegal player" claim.

Glasshouse,

Dude.
;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
how true!

For christs sake don't open that can of worms.Guiness and CD Kid
were just a couple of young lovers in a bit of a tissle.
Kind of like the time guiness spent the night at Killers,until that early morning phone call!

oops, time to go. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0