Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League (Second Half) 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL's Premier League?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • GN Sporting:eek:

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Langley United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Surrey FC Pegasus:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glass half full

Dud, he wasn't illegal in the "same sense"... He was suspended, didn't pay his fine and the Croats knew this and kept him off the team sheet while he pretty much dominated the midfield and had a HUGE impact on the final result... That and we brought it to the League's attention on the same evening!!! Not 2 months later!!! :rolleyes:

Coach, I have no recelection of the night/morning in question??? For a guy that bares the Tricolour as his avatar and lives at Kelly O'Bryans you should know how to spell Guinness by now!!!:mad:

PAUtostompGEUintheirownbarn!!!:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This coming from a guy who used to stick his finger up an opponents sphincter to get them to back off on corners.:rolleyes:

A simple nut grab would have sufficed...wait, you've done that too.

Glasshouse.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
enjoyment

he really enjoyed that nut grabbing:D ;)

does that turn you on DUDE !!?:p :p :p

at least every time he takes a corner ,he does not shove the whole fcuking corner flag up his ass there DUDEHOWSYOURSPHINCTER or is it DUDE WHERER THE CORNERFLAG:eek: :eek:

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GN vs Delta

Originally posted by SixFyv

Starry, come on...

Your team had no shots on net. All game. I cant remember one. Honest:

what about that breakaway our forward had in the last 5 minutes where he shot it barely wide......sure it wasn't on net but it was the best chance by either team.......all your chances came on free kicks by your sweeper......

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: GN vs Delta

Originally posted by Raiguy

.....sure it wasn't on net but it was the best chance by either team.......all your chances came on free kicks by your sweeper......

I think that's what SixFyv said - " No Shots on Net!!!!" Oh, and by the way, we didn't play a sweeper against you.

Cheers:D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: GN vs Delta

Originally posted by Crafty Cokcney

I think that's what SixFyv said - " No Shots on Net!!!!" Oh, and by the way, we didn't play a sweeper against you.

Cheers:D

Took the words right out of my mouth...

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Delta vs GN

Originally posted by Balsa
Does it really matter the result was.....ZERO ZERO :D

Exactly. The difference is, you guys are all shits and giggles about the result. We are disappointed.

'Nuf said. Lets move on.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are not too worried about Delta getting an extra two points as we are still 4 behind PAU and one of our goals is to win the league, so it really doesn't matter who is in second right now. If Chilliwack cheated or didn't play by the rules then Delta deserves the two points and there is nothing cheesy about it.

PHP:
JTL hoping to get more than 20 minutes in the next game.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
high road

Taking the high road eh Jack? Very commendable.

Crafty, I believe it IS time to give this topic a rest. The way I look at it, if JTL and the rest of the poco lads are alright with it......so should the rest of us. I'm just wondering if after its all said and done, and Poco find themselves 2 points out of 2nd spot in the league, and out of the provincials, they'll be singing a different tune.
With one less berth given to the FVSL this year, and the Pak cup format changing to single elimination . I foresee this issue being revisited sometime in mid March. Time will tell.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clarification

Skippy:

I guess the countdown to the BCs will start soon enough I guess.
I always seem to get confused with the format.
Question:
Top two in league go with the finalists of the Pak?
From that point it depends if any of the top two in the league get into the Pak final?
If so, it goes down to third in the league and if neccessary fourth?
Curious,
RF

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF - How the spots are divided

RF...that's right. If the top 2 in the league make the Pak finals, then 1 through 4 Premier teams go to the B.C.'s. But, let's have some fun and say a "div 1" team makes it to the finals of the Pak, Cup. Then only three premier teams go to the B.C's. To be guaranteed in the B.C.'s you need to come one or two. Third is probably a shoe in but fourth, watch out because there could be a half decent div 1 team out there lurking, waiting for a chance at the belt. :) :)

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Berths

Ranger,

That's my understanding. So, for instance........;)

Lets say, for arguements sake, PAU win the league :D, and Delta finish 2nd. Both teams get automatic berths. If there were a Ranger / PAU final :D.....then the 3rd place team in the league standing would also get a berth because PAU cannot hold 2 of the 4 spots.

skiplikeslogicalarguements

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Berths

Originally posted by Skip

Lets say, for arguements sake, PAU win the league :D, and Delta finish 2nd. Both teams get automatic berths. If there were a Ranger / PAU final

Not bloody likely. Skip's living a pipe dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts