Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU 1-0 LUFC

Originally posted by ArroyoBunk
would have ended in a draw if Millsy hadn't stood on his head to rob Slaner with a minute left.

You should see what I can do on my feet! :D

Good match, Langley unlucky not to score but dems the breaks. Nice to go into the Christmas break on a high, looks like the league is ours to piss(pint) away.

Merry Christmas to all you FVSLers!

cheers

P.S. Cascade it's past your bed time!!!:D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta vs. SUFC

I saw the game a little differently than Crafty.....maybe the wind was in his face and he was squinting for most of the match, that would explain his post :rolleyes: :D

First half was even, but Delta did have more quality chances. They came out and played well down the flanks and got most of the chances on crosses. We had a couple of chances with one cleared off the line. Delta goal came when a back pass to our sweeper bounced over his foot and gave the forward a breakaway. That was hard to take with a min left in the half.

Second half we were pushing up so much that we were getting caught on the counters. Delta's keep made some really good saves and we failed to score on a goal mouth scramble. Even the refs couldn't believe we missed. Delta had about 5 good chances to score but our keep had a great game. I thought we deserved a tie, but I think Delta were the better team for the most part.

Our left back Edwin had a great game, with some very timely tackles. The guy is crazy on slide tackles when its wet. Delta played strong but I thought we failed to expose some of their flaws.

Big T :cool:

PS - Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all !! :D

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU how could you we were all counting on you to squish that annoying bug...oh well a tie keeps you closer. Good job to GEU first in the league, deservedly. GN's fall is really surprising to me as is SUFC's ascent, but dats the way da cookie crumbles, Chili with the convincing victory, Rhiderthinksthoseguysmightbegettingalittlecokky:rolleyes:

Wonder why we dont have any makeup games...oh thats right our all weather field can be used in all weather...well atleast you guys got changerooms:p
...La Rocca on thursday the ttp christmas party, i heard Lion runs the place, Alfred E Neuman is a server and Knight Rhider is a bartender there. Arent those guys famous?

Rhiders bringing Arsenic and Absinthe to dispose of some of you cnuts:cool:

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatup Rhider!

Yo Rhider, have I got an offer for you! How bout we have an exhibition game when we both have the first round bye in the cup? Tell ya what, if you guys can secure mackie park turf, we'll buy first round at the DLP afterwards??

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yo Rhider, have I got an offer for you! How bout we have an exhibition game when we both have the first round bye in the cup? Tell ya what, if you guys can secure mackie park turf, we'll buy first round at the DLP afterwards??

Thats a good idea no need getting rusting as everyone sharpens up. It won't be tough to secure Mackie Park we have set times there no matter what. I'll mention it in training tonight. I think the squad willl agree when they hear about the free first round at the DLP.(shut up sixfyv, you think you are so smart):rolleyes:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Knight Rhider

Thats a good idea no need getting rusting as everyone sharpens up. It won't be tough to secure Mackie Park we have set times there no matter what. I'll mention it in training tonight. I think the squad willl agree when they hear about the free first round at the DLP. Stiker12 who do you play for again?
I'm no TTP-ologist... but you could always look just to the left side of the screen where it says "Team". :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the fcuk, you're looking for a pat on the back? You made two brilliant saves in the 2nd to save your team's bacon. Good game.

LFC2 went to Mexico Sunday morning...I'm sure he'll post from the beach when he settles in.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's just hope for Millsy's sake it's a plutonic kind of thing.

Very stereotypical, and I apologize, but Rhider, the 'packages' associated with certain 'races' could be intimidating for some folk if a guy like you was feeling amourous.

KY comes in handy though when you're 'rhiding',

RF

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
outerspace man........

Plu·ton·ic (-tnk)
adj.
Of or relating to the god Pluto or the underworld; infernal.
Of or relating to the planet Pluto.

Is this some new and exciting form of depravity, RF? Is so, please send pictures to the usual address.......

Just so long as it's got nowt to do with Uranus.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 2 Alderwack 2

Yes it's a couple of days late, but the clouds are beginning to clear (sort of)... Concussed and off work, (still not sure if that's bad or not?)...
First half PAU had a couple of early chances, but failed to convert them... Some young lad hit one from about 20 yards and it dipped into the top corner like he almost meant it... (Too bad the goal celebrations proved he'd never experienced a goal before) :rolleyes:... PAU replied within 10 minutes off "Fricks" head...
Second half saw the Nation start moving the ball around better and also saw a few more squandered chances... A missed clearance and some dodgy marking allowed Aldergrove their second goal against the run of play... PAU began to pile on the pressure and were rewarded (finally) with a goal from young man of the match Drew... I didn't see how it went in as I was seeing stars after winning a 50/50 :eek: No it wasn't Fenian's brother, but he did manage to slam my head off the pitch for good measure... (Thanks for the couple of days off mucker) ;)

The final score was a bit misleading, but Aldergrove did come to battle and took their chances well... PAU on the other hand still have plently of work to do although we have gone 3-0-2 in the last 5 games... Hopefully that's something to build on for the New Year???

Happy Holidays to all in the FVSL & be ready in 04'

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU signed Frick? That's frink'n great for gosh darn sakes...
The final score was a bit misleading,
I thought it was a draw... what's so misleading about the score? How hard did your heed hit anyway?

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Rangerforever

Very stereotypical, and I apologize, but Rhider, the 'packages' associated with certain 'races' could be intimidating for some folk if a guy like you was feeling amourous.

KY comes in handy though when you're 'rhiding',

RF

Plutonic, amourous?...so you're calling me gay right?;)
Not really my bag of tea, but I must admit I do feel a sort of dilection for GEU their team is similar to the Lions, they're just an older version. However I do have amourette feelings towards the Rangers they remind me of my grandfather, he partied until he died as well.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0