Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003/2004 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

Originally posted by Regs
Banks,

So who does then? Are you saying that Poco is a bottom feeder?

:rolleyes:

Re-read the thread.

~Regs.
Poco is on top of the tables in this league:rolleyes: Re-read the thread,and take some valtrex,baldy.:rolleyes:

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: 2-1 poco vs aldergrove

Originally posted by buhner
well just got in from the poco game .. i do not no how the hell they are on top of the table they were just shocking .. aldergrove out worked them and out chanced them poco i thing little lucky to get out of this one .... if you guys play like that next week the wack will hammer you guys again .... final poco 2 ...aldergrove..1...

Agreed. Poco was shocking in this game. We'll take the three points and run.

As far as how we're on top of the table, we played shocking and still pulled 3 points off. :D :cool:

Four goals against kinda helps too.;)

DravenknowsPocohastopickuptheirgameagainsttheWack.

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude
I will say this about that card: perhaps unintelligent, but not something all of us haven't done many a time this season. Studsup fouled Robbie hard, from behind, and Robbie took exception and gave him what amounted to a little love tap. At the very worst, it should have been a yellow and a "talking to". That's it. The ref gave PAU a freebie there. Really, 19 refs out of 20 would have only shown yellow, or none at all.

Realistically, the ref should have stopped play and had a word w/ both players, and assessed equal punishment, or simply a stern warning.

Hell, Studs will even agree with that assessment, I'm sure.

Dude, Actually, the foul on Geiser was not from behind, but straight in (with a little studs showing) and the foul wasn't that hard, I think rob was more upset that he turned the ball over. With that said, his retaliation was soft and he hardly caught me, but it was the deliberate attempt to injure that the ref called more so than the actual foul. I would have been happy with a free kick there, and was even surprised myself to see the red. Maybe a ref could comment on the rule for that sort of a foul?? Would of liked to play LUFC with all eleven, thought the Arch was on their game even prior to the card. Studs out for next week with a bad back from delta made worse by playing for 70 mins yesterday.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Knight Rhider
Yeah another lion excuse right after we said there are no excuses, k??:rolleyes: TheRob your opinion :rolleyes: is not an excuse but a reason. We never really made excuses we just pointed out the reasons, there is a difference, an excuse is an attempt to cover something up, a reason is the cause for an event or occurence. There really wasnt any excuse to lose to Chilli like that we simply didnt play, they did, we lost. The reason we lost... i think its cause of KNVB! If we're not ready for Premier than at the end of the year we'll be gone right? There is no excuse if we get relegated, well other than our missing players, and the Premier complex of course.:cool:
PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD!!!

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard loss to swallow

Once again our boys played hard but we just couldn't get the result. The linesman should never make a call like the one he made standing on about the 18 yard line. No argument that the keeper feet were behind the line, but saying the WHOLE ball was over from that angle??? Hopefully we'll get some calls going our way before the season is over:(

i am the best

Oct 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sufc

sufc loses again...yeah they aint gonna win anymore this year..but wait till the cup runs;) ....almost had a point but they didnt get one....too bad.........as for Big T, yeah i am a scrawny 15 yr old kid who sits at home smokin that shyt and writing fictional stories...cuz yeah u guys really do suck but i still believe u gonna make a run during cup time but the thing is im gettin more pussy than u ever gonna see in ur life;).........LETS GO SUFC!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

quote:
Originally posted by Dude
I will say this about that card: perhaps unintelligent, but not something all of us haven't done many a time this season. Studsup fouled Robbie hard, from behind, and Robbie took exception and gave him what amounted to a little love tap. At the very worst, it should have been a yellow and a "talking to". That's it. The ref gave PAU a freebie there. Really, 19 refs out of 20 would have only shown yellow, or none at all.

Realistically, the ref should have stopped play and had a word w/ both players, and assessed equal punishment, or simply a stern warning.

Question:
When a dirty bastard like TheFenian lines a player up from 15 yards and intentionally tries to break his leg does that warrant:
1) A simple talking to.
2) A yellow card.
3) A straight red for being a cheap cnut.

From the size of my leg today, I'm going with option #3...:mad:

Some class Fenian... I guess we all really know where your head is at... (The fcuking toilet you classless twat)!!!

As for the PAU result, I won't say much other than we finally got a win... I wasn't sure it would happen again this season... On to the Big Hairy Lions next week to get our sorry arses scalped!!!:rolleyes:

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could it be 2 in a row?

Welcome back PAU, I guess you boys will be posting again now that you are back to winning.
Lions, are you next?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dude

Originally posted by Guinness
Question:
When a dirty bastard like TheFenian lines a player up from 15 yards and intentionally tries to break his leg does that warrant:
1) A simple talking to.
2) A yellow card.
3) A straight red for being a cheap cnut.

Try option #4) Kick him back. That's what your old man would have done.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: sufc

Originally posted by i am the best
im gettin more pussy than u ever gonna see in ur life;).........LETS GO SUFC!!!

psst kid Blow up dolls don't count !!! ;) I have never said we suck, we are just having a very tough season. I have a better chance of winning the lottery than SUFC winning the pak cup this year (being realistic :))......but ya never know, we might pull off an upset ;) !!!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Rangerforever
Jinky:

Indeed, JC Sr. would have no problem kicking Fenians.

Having seen JC Sr play when I was a boy, I doubt very much that he would have whinged about a tackle on 1980's TTP back when Regs was allowed to have an opinion on things for no other reason than he had a luxurious head of Flock of Seaguls hair.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You pretty much expected the fenian would kick someone before the day was over, I'm just glad it wasn't me...:D
In fact , after Guinness, the sacrificial lamb, took the knock, and Fenian the Terrible:rolleyes: took the yellow, I pointed out with a chuckle," you've used up your free one Teddy" :p
From then on he was a perfect gentleman as he chased, and chased, and chased and chased...:D :D ...with nay a boot for anyone....not nowhere, not no how. :)

ontothecowardlylions;)

i am the best

Oct 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BIG T

hey T....i wasnt talkin about blow up dolls but sure...if thats wat makes u happy..so be it....but yeah realistically ur chances of winnin the lottery are much higher than sufc's chances of winnin the pakenham.....i was juss gettin u guys pumped up....but i guess u like to put urselves down:confused: ....

"I PITY THE FOOL WHO MESSES WITH T"

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey besty...we rather be the underdog...hopefully someone will take us lightly :D Like I said ya never know...upsets can happen :D

GN this weekend... hopefully its not a dud game like last time..

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: 2-1 poco vs aldergrove

Originally posted by AlmostFamous
Im sorry to keep you in such suspense KR as i know you are worried about the bottom feeders catching you in your relegation race. To answer your question, poco won 2-1. Im sure you're happy now as you had to be cheering for poco seen as aldergrove is still a threat to you. Bienvenue mon ami.

No suspense man but the only person who is allowed to not make sense is me cause i can make sense of my nonsense so can others with an IQ over thirty SIXFYV= 29???:confused:

PAU good show good show happy to have you back, yes studs up even you and that ugly mug.;)

Stepchild, i have no comment i already learned what happens when you trash talk the nation, better to hit the giant while its sleeping.

Poco is on top of the tables in this league Re-read the thread,and take some valtrex,baldy.

Startin to sound cawky and about damn time had't been scored on in two months and you lads said nothing, what it takes a goal on you from a "bottom feeder" can it be a new lack of confidence hmmm? :p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction... The Loins will get absolutely humped this Friday by PAU. (get your head out of the ditch) Guinness will have nothing to do with it though sitting out with a pulled labia. His Dad on the other hand, has a chance to go studs up style on KR. Go get em' SR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0