Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003 / 2004 Part I

Who will win the FVSL's Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • North Delta Lions

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Delta United

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
good pictures lads

Good session tonight for us, we had a couple drop ins from the VMSL premier league. I had to split them up at scrimmage time though, having two VMSLers on one team would have been to much for us to handle.:rolleyes:
Heres one for you KNVB.... Those who can, earn a living in the real world, do.. and those who can't, work for Daddy:knvb:
Just to point out the blatantly obvious. I have yet to post on the VMSL premier thread nor will I, because my opinion means piss all there anyway, plus I don't wish to pick fights i can't win.I do however watch some of the games because I enjoy them and the standard is very high. I realize REGS and KNVB justify there rants on the FVSL threads, because they moderate and run this site, yes controversy is sometimes good and provides good banter, if your going to spew your crap, fine, but don't expect guys with pride, to lay down and take it.
" it figures you wouldn't want to settle anything on the pitch" Regs what is there to settle? I don't think we are better than you. I just think you have a God complex, have very little respect for the Valley, and the players and coaches in it, who are trying to make the league better, and develop young players, Ultimately to improve the standard of Canadian soccerand give back to a game that has provided me alot. Insecureity manifests itself in many different forms.It seems. your particular agenda is to big league lesser players to make yourself feel better about you shortcomings in life. You can't see personality from across the room, but looks aren't everthing, it's what inside that counts.
KNVB " heres one for you, Cainy, since you want to keep being an idiot" who's the idiot?I have never ever sought you out for any reason, just defended the honour of our team, our players, and our league. Think about that, be honest with yourself, and ask yourself why you do the things you do, on this thread. This is nothing new with you it started a couple years ago and has continued, till now. You threw the first stone.:confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A wee cry is it?

To be on topic:

Can someone in the FVSL Premier division give Cainy a tissue?

~Regs.

TOFFEE

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
to regs and knvb,

In the words of Ricky from trailer park boys

Knock knock.

you reply: Who's there

fcuk off

Leave the valley alone, so what we are not super stars, except for knight rhider, or up to your par, we like it......oh ya knvb why don't you take your tongue out martin ass and see that in our own right we are copmetitive....and also there is life after surrey united, it is called PAU.

P.S. KNVB IS A CNUT

toffeeissickofhearingvmslshitdontsmell

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Then quit fcuking posting about it, numbnuts.

I haven't said dick about valley players in here, especially anything about their skill level.

Here's the real trend: PAU members having a moan about how poorly done to they were when at Surrey United years ago. And bringing up shite that never happened :rolleyes:

GEU by 2

~Regs.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
enough lads!

Let's move on boys.
G E U and P A U. let's see if they are for real,should be a cracker.

Delta and Po Co. Po Co could slowly climb back into this thing,and Crafty has to get on with another big match.(to close to call)

Lions and Langley.The lions have to prove to themselves and the leauge that they will not fold up and go away.Langley has to show they are much improved,and win games such as this one.

There,isn't that better.
coach :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is hilarious, you've somehow turned this on me bashing the Valley again all because I couldn't figure out which Delta team was which and Crafty called me on it? (as he should have) Christy guys, I made a joke Cainy didn't get and it's KNVB thinks his shite doesn't stick, tongue up Foden ass again. Magic stuff. :D

Sage, honestly, get real man. If you think that's what I do you're way off base.

Cainy,
Think about that, be honest with yourself, and ask yourself why you do the things you do, on this thread. This is nothing new with you it started a couple years ago and has continued, till now.
I can appreciate you "defending" the honor of your mates, league,program etc, but there is no cause to here man. The past is just that and all that happened here was I watched a match (my 3rd BTW) and made a few jokes end of story. Settle man, no one wants so see you strap on the old singlett again, even your new bestest buddy Crafty. ;)

Toffee
....and also there is life after surrey united, it is called PAU.
Is that an offer? ;)

Coach is right again, lets move on I know I have.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
uh!

all righty then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, Craftey , Sliver, or anyone else playing this weekend.

What's the storyline going to be.

Millsy, I know your out there?

hmmm.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No storyline here.

We suck. We were lucky to beat PAU, hung on by the skin of our teeth.

BTW isn't there a picture on TTP of Cainy in a singlet ;) (something to do with a PAU training session)

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the session last night Cainy....BTW...there was one VMSL player and one VMSL "coach" that dropped in last night.....KNVB made it clear that a coach can't be a player so, again, that makes one!!!

BTW...was that a pinny Jefferies had on or was that one of your singletts? It was just so tight that it was hard to tell.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy and PAU...

Just some advice from the sheep shaggers/goons of the Fraser Valley: if you want to start getting some results Cainy go to bed earlier. Your posting at 2am for fukc sakes! It's that simple.:D Looking forward to this Sundays MOTW. GEU will be ready and have something to prove since our early exit from the BC's last spring on the same pitch. And Cainy, please try and keep that HOS idiot quiet so we can attempt to play some good football.

yours, bertrum

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You calling me an Idiot

Originally posted by bertrum
And Cainy, please try and keep that HOS idiot quiet so we can attempt to play some good football.

That is one of the funniest things that bertrum has said on TTP, the Valley attemping to play some good football, I am on the floor.
:D

The like Dude in the early days, a very wise man.
FVSL Premier = VMSL Div. 2

hos

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again...

A VMSL'er thinking a comment is about him or HIS league. Au contraire. I was talking about an idiot named Hos that plays on PAU. Is that all I have to do to entice a comment, no less a quote, from you HOS? Just use capitalization? Must be easy for players to slot one past you when their on the spot, a shoulder shimy and buldging of the twine!:D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: You calling me an Idiot

Originally posted by Hands of Stone
huh? HOS must be an idiot (note the CAPS).

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hoss vs. HOS.

Fans of both, I must admit.

However, Bertrum has almost sealed the deal when it comes to the differences between the FVSL and VMSL.

IQ. :D

Face it Regs:
We're wittier and our babes are prettier.

Oh, and we're tougher too. ;)

:bronco:

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

That is one of the funniest things that bertrum has said on TTP, the Valley attemping to play some good football, I am on the floor.

hos

HOS you gotta be kidding me. To even make a joke and compare Div 2 VMSL to the Premier in the valley:rolleyes: I have many friends in your Div 1 league and I assure you most the teams in the premier valley are better. Hands of Stone, more like head of stone.

VMSL = where all their best players are from the valley.....:cool:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

hos
maybe so but VMSL premier+HOS =A whole lotta goals rumour has it.;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dearest Head of Stone (I think that will stick:rolleyes: ),

:rolleyes:

Just because you think you're a good ol' boy, and come from the Norhorth Shore, Drinking and carousing, the likes we'll never see...

HOS = Cnut.

We suck. We were lucky to beat PAU, hung on by the skin of our teeth.

Slivie: I call bullshit. Poco is always a force. Playing possum, or under orders?:eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: You didn't...

Originally posted by Sage
here's another one you might relate to KNVB:

Those who do... do. Those who can't.... fill up the cooler with beer, line the fields and put up the nets. Then they sit around till the 85th minute when they get a chance to play.

I don't know why i'm doing this. Maybe it's because i want to win the Reverse draw but Sage, here's what KNVB is doing in his supposed 5 minutes a game compared to your 90min.

VANCOUVER METRO SOCCER LEAGUE
2003 - 2004 Top Goal Scorers

PREMIER DIVISION

as of 2003-09-29
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Team Total Goals

PAULO ALMEIDA SPORTING CLUB 5
Dave Hleucka Surrey United 4
Laurent Scaligine Pegasus FC 4
Alex Elliott Columbus FC 3
Alex Percy Westside Rino 3
Gino Gaita Burnaby Canadians 3

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TOFFEE
to regs and knvb,

In the words of Ricky from trailer park boys

Knock knock.

you reply: Who's there

fcuk off

Leave the valley alone, so what we are not super stars, except for knight rhider, or up to your par, we like it......oh ya knvb why don't you take your tongue out martin ass and see that in our own right we are copmetitive....and also there is life after surrey united, it is called PAU.

P.S. KNVB IS A CNUT

for the record, regs, not a pau fella...not everyone who mentions pau in some context unfavourable to you or knvb is part of "the conspiracy"
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0