Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003 / 2004 Part I

Who will win the FVSL's Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • North Delta Lions

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Delta United

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although, us un-important Surrey Tax payers at PAU wouldn't want to put anyone out of their hectec schedule...
I heard NTG phoned ALL the Surrey tax payers before 6 PM last night... you must be one of the 5 PAU players coming from downtown, thus you didn't get the message :D

~Regs.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just Heard !

Langley Turf field is draining & the field is open to play on tonight !
But all the grass fields are closed.

Heard from a friend that coaches in GEU & is the Head Person for the upkeep on the fields for Langley . The flooding on the field was a problem because of the new rubber should not happen again. That's what I was just told.

Cheers
Rex:)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex, I think you just gave Dude the big hug he needed. I'm sure he's one relieved over reacting cnut right now.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LANG/POCO

Open or not, when I walked on it at 11 this morning it had water on it, it was raining and we made the call. At that point I could not get a straight answer from the township as to whether it was open or not, and we made the call. GEU, the FVSL and most of our guys have been informed that it is cancelled/postponed.

NO GAME IN LANGLEY TONIGHT, just to be clear.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whew...what a relief.

Went by good old reliable Cloverdale Athletic...playable. That still doesn't make KNVB not a cnut.

I'm pretty sure the game is doneski.

~One overreacting Cnut.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better check

Our CAT coach works for the city of Langley and I'm sure he'll find out for us. Is it possible that someone went out there and smoothed out the field to drain at 11:01am?

Would be nice to play the game but not in this weather. If the rain slowed down a little it would be OK.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda !

Who do you think I was talking about ! Your cat coach was the guy I was talking to .

Rex

yodaisnotverysmart

Banks

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dominion vs.Cubs

Originally posted by LION
THE GAME IS ON TONIGHT!

POCO vs. LIONS 9:00 MACKIE
This may be the only Friday match.Im sure we'll get hundreds out. I'm bringin the arc so everyone can hop in after the game.Bring your own lifejacket,there's a 4 foot chop on the Fraser.Osama,keep it down man,don't you know George,Jeb and his daddy are still looking for you.

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
I heard NTG phoned ALL the Surrey tax payers before 6 PM last night... you must be one of the 5 PAU players coming from downtown, thus you didn't get the message :D

~Regs.

With all the wet weather, I needed a KLEENEX to wipe my face, but Cainy had none. Regs, are you telling the truth about Cainy being sponsored by Kleenex or are you sponsored by Kleenex?:D :D :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex

I was a little confused as you started off by saying you had a friend.
Then i thought, "hey, there's only 2 coaches in GEU but it couldn't be our coach, who could he be talking about.

I better post something and find out"

My mistake sorry.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda

Just because he's your coach doesn't mean some of our guys don't talk to him still. Who knows he could be coming back with us in the future!!!!

yodaisscaredtheyaregoingtolosethebestcoachgeuhaseverhad

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: NAP Closed

As to no phonecall since we pay for the maintenance and operation of the changeroom (and someone to pick up Guiness' diaper and crying towels)it would be PAU's responsibility to call and ask if they would be open as Rangerforever and Stevie Mac did last night. We were busy alling the 100 teams in our Club that actually count.

As to the comment re the U16 Nationals, get used to it boys!!! Surrey Council spent the money on the fields to draw National and Provincial games not provide a pitch for PAU.

NTG
:( [/B]

You poor bastards, your 100 plus teams, all the expenses, and your still training on gravel while we're on the turf. Unrucky!!

PS: Keep your gravel ridden balls off our turf wanker

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Banks

Originally posted by Banks
I'm bringin the arc so everyone can hop in after the game

Can't wait to see the arc you bring tonight Banks. Not sure if I'll jump in yet...depends on your definition of arc:

Definition (from HyperDictionary):
[a] electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field
a continuous portion of a circle
[c] something curved in shape
[d] form an arch

If its:
a) That sounds dangerous. I'll just stay and home and have a bath with my toaster instead
b) Hard to bring this - sounds like one of those philosophical discussions to see where you are at in the circle.
c) Stepchild's penis - please, see enough of this in the showers
d) I'm there - of course I hope you and your mates can hold your arms up for the whole game...

As for all the complaints about turf, the reason Mackie is draining so well is the type of turf used. They have spun it out of the dreads found on Knight Rhider's head. It's very absorbent - too bad his brain couldn't have dreads weaved in so he could absorb half of the discussions that go on in here...........

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Delta vs SUFC

Originally posted by Big T
I would presume this one is defintely off ???

Crafty, sixfyv ???
There's NO CHANCE I'll be playing tonight... you better talk to Crafty about the game cancellation... I dunno.:confused:

Banks

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Thanks Banks

Originally posted by downtown
Can't wait to see the arc you bring tonight Banks. Not sure if I'll jump in yet...depends on your definition of arc:

Definition (from HyperDictionary):
[a] electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field
a continuous portion of a circle
[c] something curved in shape
[d] form an arch

If its:
a) That sounds dangerous. I'll just stay and home and have a bath with my toaster instead
b) Hard to bring this - sounds like one of those philosophical discussions to see where you are at in the circle.
c) Stepchild's penis - please, see enough of this in the showers
d) I'm there - of course I hope you and your mates can hold your arms up for the whole game...

As for all the complaints about turf, the reason Mackie is draining so well is the type of turf used. They have spun it out of the dreads found on Knight Rhider's head. It's very absorbent - too bad his brain couldn't have dreads weaved in so he could absorb half of the discussions that go on in here...........
Downtown should stay away from stepchild:confused:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Yoda

Originally posted by Rex
Just because he's your coach doesn't mean some of our guys don't talk to him still. Who knows he could be coming back with us in the future!!!!

yodaisscaredtheyaregoingtolosethebestcoachgeuhaseverhad

Uh, yeah.............that's it.
:rolleyes:

PS: The games not on in Langley.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Yoda !

Originally posted by Rex
Who do you think I was talking about ! Your cat coach was the guy I was talking to .

Rex

yodaisnotverysmart

I didn't even have to say it yoda...actions speak louder than words ;)

First If I paid a million or so dollars for a ALL WEATHER pitch that mofoker better be all weather I don't care if a tornado hit. The game should be on during the eye of the storm.

Millsy you are right I don't know if i agree with a team that lost gaining from another teams mistake seems kinda unfair...Cause they may of had an illegal player but what affect did he have? I mean they still lost, I know he was illegal but they still lost....:confused:

The match tonight being the only match on cause Makie field was PERFECT HAHA. You may have change rooms but your all weather field were closed due to the weather :confused:

As for the game analysis...(ready downtown?)
First half was fairly even the LIONS had the edge though...we were hungry a string of losses and alot of frustration was our fuel. I don't think POCO expected us to come with it. We had them kicking and running the first half. Alot of missed chances on both sides of the pitch, one breakaway with one man to beat and the rhider shat the bed:mad: and half time comes. Second half 15 minutes we played well BUT after some POCO adjustments and the same lion problem(that we all know so why mention it) 65th minute and here we go down 3-0 game done :mad:
Thanks for the match POCO see you next time! Who was the guy you put on in the second half the older guy, he played smart and took me out of the game. Ya should start him! Rhider hates him...;)

Downtown I think your hostility comes from your fear of going bald! Don't worry dude I'll give you some of mine when it happens. A rasta downtown...just picture it!:knvb: (probably look something like this guy)

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 3 Cats 0

Well the score says it all. We dominated from start to finish. I guess knight smoker was too busy chasing the ball to realize what actually was happening around him..What possible excuse do I have to be on ttp when there is no scores to find out about....???????

this is a chiquita thats in first place:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0