Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League 2003 / 2004 Part I

Who will win the FVSL's Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Sikh United

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Aldergrove

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • North Delta Lions

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Delta United

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Langley United

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knight Rider

No rain to speak of while we spanked the cubs.The storm shut down for our match.A burnt area about 2 m for the coin toss.No problem with the field.Good drainage made for another Poco 3pointer.Goals were all second half.Cubs had 2 freebies but couldn't ripple ye'olion bag.Ye shat the bed....

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Poco 3 Cats 0

Originally posted by Osame bin madden
Well the score says it all. We dominated from start to finish. I guess knight smoker was too busy chasing the ball to realize what actually was happening around him..What possible excuse do I have to be on ttp when there is no scores to find out about....???????

this is a chiquita thats in first place:wa:

definately didn't dominate from start to finish

buhner

Oct 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well i took in the lions game there last night .. got to say that poco was the better team from start to finsh lions had a couple chances but thats about it .this young lions team better make some changes or they will be putting there collars down and packing there bags and heading back to where they should be..

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Newton closed

Next to God... please don't pay any mind to the comments from our muppets. Good logic fellas, wind up the guy who manages our training facilities. Unless you want to go back to training on the gravel, and not being able to shower after training that is:confused:

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco HATERS?

You POCO guys are such gracefull winners. You actually think you dominated the whole game don't you? If the whole game started at the 60th minute then yeah. Guess it really doesn't matter what you or I think cause in the end its 3-0...So in that case let me do a game anaylsis that you will like better....

POCO was amazing from start to finish. We couldn't handle them. They gave us freebies but since we don't belong here they murdered us. They scored three of the most beautiful goals I've seen in my life. Man I wish I was on their team...

Sound more like it? Hey I'm here to please. :rolleyes:

knightrhiderthinksthatosamesbintokinontheglasspipe! :p

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by buhner
well i took in the lions game there last night .. got to say that poco was the better team from start to finsh lions had a couple chances but thats about it .this young lions team better make some changes or they will be putting there collars down and packing there bags and heading back to where they should be..

Gotta love how everybodys a critic. Opinions are like assholes everyones got one, to bad opinions aren't like brains!:p

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta love how everybodys a critic. Opinions are like assholes everyones got one, to bad opinions aren't like brains!

Knight Rider I guess I am another one of those assholes. :D

In the game I saw you guys crossed centre a few times and did miss a sitter. Maybe I went to the wrong park:confused:

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Yoda !

Originally posted by Knight Rhider

The match tonight being the only match on cause Makie field was PERFECT HAHA. You may have change rooms but your all weather field were closed due to the weather :confused:

I was wondering what the field would be like with all the rain, but like rhider said the weather was perfect, nice and warm and the rain stayed away.

As for the game analysis...(ready downtown?)
First half was fairly even the LIONS had the edge though...

The only thing that was even in the first half was the score. I don't know how two different people watching the same game can come up with such different views. I'd say that Poco controlled the first half and had the majority of the possesion. The only thing we were lacking was our finnishing.

one breakaway with one man to beat and the rhider shat the bed:mad: and half time comes. ...

It's not a breakaway if you still have a man to beat;)

Who was the guy you put on in the second half the older guy, he played smart and took me out of the game.

You have to be a little bit more specific when you mention older guy and Poco together :), was he in his late 20's, 30 to 35 or 35+ :D I think the guy you were referring to is Snowman.

The Lions play decent football they just have to work through this losing slump they're in and not give up, I think they'll be getting their fair share of points this season. ( just hopefully not against us)

Enrique

Dec 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey Rhider

As for the game analysis...(ready downtown?)
First half was fairly even the LIONS had the edge though...we were hungry a string of losses and alot of frustration was our fuel. I don't think POCO expected us to come with it. We had them kicking and running the first half.

Hey Rhider....I think big momma weeved your braids too tight....ya we were running.....running circles around your playground. If anything POCO had most of the edge in the first half. The only chances you guys had were from KG from long range...and the only thing he could hit was the backstop :wa:

Thanks for the match POCO see you next time! Who was the guy you put on in the second half the older guy, he played smart and took me out of the game. Ya should start him! Rhider hates him...

It was SNOWMAN...........and you have to be in the game to be takn' out of the game :D

Poco's modo - AA is for quiters

Enrique

Dec 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
POCO v Lions

So here's how it really went......I agree with Rhider that it was fairly even up until the 60 th minute, although, Poco having more quality chances to score and all the lions had were a couple shots from centre and one breakaway....which BANKS made a brilliant save:wa:

Then Osame came up with a brilliant coaching decision and decided to put SLIVER, GREG "the Maniac" Meirs and ENRIQUE on the pitch....5 minutes later....3-nil...:knvb: Although the game was done right after the first goal......heads were hung low on the Lions side and Poco kept pressing. I know the lions are missing a couple of guys too college and travelling...but when those key players come back, which is soon, the lions will have a different and probably stronger team, so don't count them out yet!!!

Good bunch of lads but.......not too many pints after.......i guess mommy and daddy won't let them be out past 11 :rolleyes:

Next time Rhider, Lion and the rest of the 'Little Rascls' visit Poco...well be sure to put the beer in plastic bottles....warm it up ...and stick a nipple on the top, ....:D

Enrique - #1 in your heart ...and now #1 on the win chart !!!

Peace Arch WHO?????

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Poco HATERS?

You POCO guys are such gracefull winners. You actually think you dominated the whole game don't you? If the whole game started at the 60th minute then yeah. Guess it really doesn't matter what you or I think cause in the end its 3-0...So in that case let me do a game anaylsis that you will like better....

POCO was amazing from start to finish. We couldn't handle them. They gave us freebies but since we don't belong here they murdered us. They scored three of the most beautiful goals I've seen in my life. Man I wish I was on their team...

Sound more like it? Hey I'm here to please. :rolleyes:

knightrhiderthinksthatosamesbintokinontheglasspipe! :p

Can't get to this guy....:rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Becoming regularity at NAP

Originally posted by Guinness
Locked changerooms, locked field and no phone call...
5 of PAU's lads travel from downtown in the pissing rain to stand under the concession cover and debate what the hell hapened this time??? The lights are on, but no one is home!!! Every light in the facility was on except in the locked changerooms and closed concession... AGAIN, Shoc-king!!! :rolleyes:

Theturfdidn'thaveastitchofwateronit:( :mad:

OK, feel free to insert all of your comical slags below.

Cainy, try and find a personal attack or piss take in there!!!:rolleyes:
Originally posted by Steven Page
To Guiness and all the others.

"Locked changerooms, locked field and no phone call..."

Surrey Parks deemed the allweather pitches unsafe due to the massive rainfall and shut down the lights at Newton. The computer in California shut the turf lights as well.

As to the Changerooms PAU is so imortant that we all were clamoring to go out last night just so Guiness had another bench to sit on in the changerooms.

As to no phonecall since we pay for the maintenance and operation of the changeroom (and someone to pick up Guiness' diaper and crying towels)it would be PAU's responsibility to call and ask if they would be open as Rangerforever and Stevie Mac did last night. We were busy alling the 100 teams in our Club that actually count.

As to the comment re the U16 Nationals, get used to it boys!!! Surrey Council spent the money on the fields to draw National and Provincial games not provide a pitch for PAU.

NTG

WTF??? The frontman for the Barenaked Ladies can say all he wants and you would rather I purchase a pair of knee pads or borrow yours??? Fcuk that... It's takethepiss.com dwarf... Keep your knob gobbling to yourself or I'll Cainy toss you!!!;) I'll piss take anyone I feel necessary you wee cnut.

Cainy's a Cnut.
:eek:

Guinnesspissedabouthiseasynightinandnomatchtomorrow:mad:

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco did have most of the play, for most of the game.
Balsa and others are right.
We played a 5-4-1 formation the whole game. With K.G. up front.
No pressure on the defence. So usually in that case you would control the game. That is why your backs could walk in to our half with the ball then chip it in. ( which was happening the whole first half) We held that off and were pretty pleased with our play the first half. But then the second half Poco seemed to changed there plan, I think they went with 5 in the middle and started pressuring our backs when we had the ball, then our backs would panic and try to clear the ball out of the zone to the lone striker. We did not change or adapt our system to this.

Then some fresh legs came on the park for Poco. We had 12 guys at the game ( no excuse, just stating the facts ) So when Enrique comes on the second half after playing 15 in the first against some players who have been getting pressured and running the wing for 65 min or so, you can maybe see what happens.

Poco you deserved it, we had 2 break away chances that we did not finish but the score was already 2-0 by that time anyway.
It would have been nice to have some subs against the top team in the league. But hey, what can you do. Suck it up and play with 13 guys next week. ( maybe the coach will call up some subs for the next game ):D

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Turf unplayable, what the fcuk!

Originally posted by MILLSY
your brand new turf field is under water that's just pathetic don't you think. !:rolleyes:

The rainfall was in record breaking form from what I hear, so I am not surprised at the closure. The Turf was reopened Saturday morning and all the Youth games were played. Pity nobody told any of the men's teams otherwise some rescheduling could have been done.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
games

poco had another big easy win I hear

cainey////WHENINDOUBTKICKAKROUT:D :D

SID:bronco: :knvb: :wa:

:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

:wa:
:knvb:
:bronco:
hi regs

sid:eek: :eek: :eek:

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sub

We knew in MR the field was open at 2:00pm on Friday from our source in Langley. So there is no reason you guys couldn't have played on Sunday.

rexthinkstheresalackofcommunicationinlufc.

Cheers
Rex

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sub

Originally posted by Rex

Cheers
Rex

Nope, everyone in LUFC knew what was going on but me. as I was not even in this province till Saturday Afternoon. Me not knowing what is going on doesn't say alot anyhow, I am not involved with the LUFC premier arrangements.

and besides I think your source is a cnut

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gong show there is alot to be said about calrity. What the hell are you talking about?:confused:

Enrique you guys definelty deserved the win. You know thats not what I meant. Its how easy you guys make the game seem thats whats funny. What a cake walk for POCO. Like I said doesn't really matter you won we lost our opinions are lost to the wind. Especially since I'm the only one thats right!:rolleyes:

Downtown before you start...stop...remember who saved your life that night!:cool:

Knight Rhider not looking forward to GEU...:(

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sub

Originally posted by Rex
We knew in MR the field was open at 2:00pm on Friday from our source in Langley. So there is no reason you guys couldn't have played on Sunday.

Cheers
Rex

Rex,
Meeting tomorrow night of the Langley executive, it's guys like you who could really make a difference in helping us sort out our issues, especially when it sounds like you have the time to be monitoring our field situation on a hourly basis.
Simple story, we made a call to give everybody max notice and I am sure most made alternate plans pretty quickly. End of said story. See you tomorrow night.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2

I'm just saying that we were going to try switch our game onto your turf field LUFC vs DFC Div 1 & no one in your club knew if the fields were open. How come we knew the turf field was open from our source which works for the Langley Parks Department.

lfc2getsveryupsetveryquickly

Cheers
Rex

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0