Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Suspensions

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sammi

Highlander is definately an old Club I boy.

As for the Sammi Saundh elbow out of bounds; he was coaching that day, and after what he did at Club I, we all were not to pleased with his actions. The ball went out of bounds right past him and Sami got it in the mouth. As Sami complained to the ref (John Burns), I retrieved the ball and started running back to the field and gave Sami an elbow in the back of his head. He went nuts!! I was really funny-seeing Sami yelling and jumping up and down. John knew what had happened at Club I and just gave me a warning.

Dino in Kelowna. No yellow, just a warning. Great rivalry there. What is he doing now?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlander,

Gordy received a year and a half suspension for that incident, which is as long as the suspension I should have received for the 'alleged' pen throwing incident.

I remember the Accili's having many kicks at me over the years. The last one was when I played with Abruzzo(sp?) in the cup final at Swangard. I was ready for it and I remember leaving a few nice stud marks down his back. That was when I could jump more than 5 cm off the ground. I believe WAB can attest to this one.

What are they doing now?

Captain

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0