Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Suspensions

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a chance to tie in the Chunger of the Week thread with the results of said chungers. A little recap of the play or plays that led to the booking and subsequent suspension.

I'll start with a rumour that I heard from an unnamed Trollup source. Todd Bramberger aka Monkey got a five year suspension for his scuffle with a linesman during a match earlier this season, I believe vs. Peg.

Don't really know all the details behind this one, especially regarding the incident itself.....but the source is usually accurate. I checked the VMSL website, but nothing was there. Anybody know anything else?

Cheers,
-Sensei.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The details of the incident were posted here on TTP weeks ago... anywho, I have also heard the 5 year term.

~TB.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

How many suspensions have you accumulated over the years... I'm sure all were random acts of violence...:p

sorryWABthisthreadneededsomespice!!!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB Suspensions

4 games is the longest (1992?). Other than that a few 1 gamers over my 11 year premier career. I'm not suspended that much.

However, I did go overboard a few years back with a Bby Cdns lad. Enough said.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW

Only 4 games in 1992 (I was 14 then)... not that I'm suprised either way, but I just heard rummblings over the years on how you were a nutter... I guess talk is only talk and you have now matured into a seasoned vet... I guess Ref Beater could learn a thing or two from ya... Cheers for the report... my brief premier career was marked with my first suspension vs your lot... (bit of a chunger) I think the lad made it look much worse than it actually was though...

GuinnessthinksWABshouldhavegaveknvbachunger!!!:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmmm...

WAB,

Are you sure it was '92? I think that was the same year I first came to Club I. The first game was memorable since I received a 4 game suspension as well... If you've forgotten about it, I'm sure Sandman (Good Guy) could fill ya in :D

~TB.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

Ah memories.............That was my first premier game with Club Ireland in 1992. If I remember correctly we were playing Metro Ford at Mackin in the first game of the season and we were up 3 bagel with about 25 minutes left.........so good ole Mick Hurley gives me the call "Sandman get in there".

Nervous with anxious anticipation I was looking for my first venture into the big leagues everything was going great until Leitchy blind sided me with an elbow that screwed my jaw up for four weeks. I was drinking out of a straw for fcuks sake. As I lay stunned on the ground I remember a good ole fashioned bench clearing donnybrook with Regs sticking up for me and the subsequent suspension. I think we had a few more guys sent off as well with surprise WAB being one of them. I remember WAB driving me home that day and saying "this shite goes on every week Sandman, welcome to the big leagues".....................my response was "wtf?!".

sandman

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg suspensions

Shorty is out this weekend after some I-tie flopped around and goaded his uncle into issueing a couple of yellows...

Tee is out this weekend for never scoring real goals :eek:

~TB.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about spitting? What do other players think guys should get for such an action? I got spat at a couple of games ago (I of course was completely innocent) but it was from a bit of a distance and the guy was running back up the field at the time...........As it stands right now the league hasn't ruled but Willie Azzi himself has called my house and asked for details!

John

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spitting

I think he should get at least 5-6 games. I think that spitting on someone is disgusting, and there is absolutley no need for that in soccer. I think guys that do that are morons and absolute Jackasses.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Similar Flop

Poor Shorty,
But a similar flop by some wing-clip Peg player that resulted in a peno....
but I guess that is OK.;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter are a bunch of wind-ups and crybabies

Fcuk me Fil,

The same flopper for Inter also flopped in our box, giving you guys a PK of your own. I believe this flopper was just coming off a suspension himself.

He probably got it for flopping.

~TB.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

I agree,
but tit-for-tat.

Just so happens we won the flopping 2-1 while you guys won the game 3-2.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rephrased

Fil,

Your teammate asked me to rephrase my last post to you.

Fcuk you, Fil.

~TB.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0