Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Suspensions

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Came right to me..

Nope thought of it right away!:D

knvbwishescoppertonewouldgojoinrefbeaterinhisnewhappyplace
:D :D :D ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 Gamers

I was looking through the "other" site and I ended up on the suspensions sections. I noticed alot of 2 gamers. Is the league looking to crack down on reds or was Alex just having a bad week?

Surrey lads were throwing this around after practice one day and I would like to here what others think. It's in regards to the 3 (reported) Yellows makes you sit a game two more makes you miss 2 etc... The concensise(sp) was this is crap! What about having a point system like the A-league does? Come cup and Provincial time the better players(and teams) are having there cards catch up to them.

Thoughts?? Anyone???

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crime

Steve Miller 2 games!!! What a fcuking crime! I would hate to see what you would have to do to get 5. the sick part is all he has to do is put in a protest and he can play next week:rolleyes:

knvbthinkstheprotestjokesaregettingold:eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was an accident

2 games is all he should get for an accidental elbow, he didn't lead with it, he just tried to get the lad off his back and away from his jersey.

I still don't nose who the guy is, but I hope he is OK.

HOS:cool:

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sportstown

hey , does anyone know how many games jordan from sportstown got for his red, i heard that sportstown where putting in an appeal.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus, Darby

Sporting were right to protest last year as the rule is they should have gone up. Since A.C Milan had less games played they had to have a playoff. When Metro Ford won the 1st they were not allowed to go up we were second that year on our side( ithink you played with us that year Zeus). but Romania (Ithink) went up because they had more points than us on the other side (easier side).

Animal

goingtogetpissedatthematchiwillalsoprotestevercardigetfromnowon

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

Sorrey that should have been put in the protest thread.

Regs how did this happen I didn'y even open this thread yet today

Animal

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
too much work lately

Animal,

No problem though I don't exactly know what you're asking...

Blefast Cowboy in the meantime should look around before posting something talked about elsewhere...

~TB.

Smiles

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unhappy

It was an accident ?

HOS,

No Chance. I would agree with you if Wilkey had taken the elbow or a smaller lad in the face, but Gramm is 6'5" and I can barely get my elbow up there with out really TRYING!!!(AS you know I am taller than S&M.) Rember it was a dead ball with no one jumping or moving as well. Does it really matter if the jersey was pulled? A hard elbow into the chest area gets the point across and would have seemed to be the natrual motion for S&M. Anyway, just to let you know from the Surrey camp a 5 game toss is what we thought would be just. All the lads are very disipointed if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the sharing and caring though, I will let Gramm Know.

Smiles

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At a glance

I was scrolling through the discipline report from the VMSL and noticed this:

HEER Chanclal Indo FC 'B' 3 2001-12-03 5 Years BCSA

UMBERGER Todd West Van Trollers Premier 2001-12-03 5 Years BCSA

What the hell is this about, never heard of anything happening around the league that would have to do with a 5 yr suspension.

Anyone have the down low:confused:

How many think there is going to be a protest filed to the league head office looking for a easy way out since they are on a roll lately??

Cheers
JB

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Todd Umberger suspension was the ambush/attack on Vince Alvano, the linesman. Don't know about the other one.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
forogot about that knob

thanks peter i do remember hearing about that incident and just thought that it had been handled already that is all.

cheers

JB

Anyone know about the other guy :confused:

yellowcard

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shut up jb !!! fukc that was a close one thursday night (pigs) !! no more seducing the waitress for an extra pitcher after hses cashed out !! im supposed to get in shape after practice not gain shape!!

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You in shape

I don't think i have ever seen you in shape that is like gomesy jr getting out of shape and saying that he can't play a full 90 ever game.

yes that was to close, nice reaction time by the way. Usually you should brake before you see them but hey after is fine too.

Cheers
JB

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i can't play 90 minutes this week

Sorry JB,

I got pneumonia and can't play 90 minutes this week! What happened at practice last night? Sounds like it was fun. By the way, try to stay on topic fcukers! I think Yellowcard will get yet another yellowcard resulting in a suspension :p

Cheers, Gomes

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spitting

Just ask Gord Macintyre about suspensions for spitting how long was it Gordy?
WAB how about the elbow on Sammy Saundh I don't think you got a suspension?
What about the choke hold on Dino achilli in Kelowna.
Congrats on getting Married ,hows the horses .
Highlander (their can only be one)
I saw hearnsey in the mall he filled me in.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0