Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2009-2010

Who will finish #1 in The Rankings before the BCs?

• West Van FC (VMSL)

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Sapperton Rovers (VMSL)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Columbus FC (VMSL)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Port Coquitlam Castillians (FVSL)

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Delta United (FVSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peace Arch FC (FVSL)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Richmond United (VMSL)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • South Delta United (FVSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portuguese Club of Vancouver (VMSL)

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other (from VMSL, FVSL, NSCL or VISL)

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's like a modern day version of the Outsiders (FVSL) - I'm going with Ponyboy and Twobits from the Poco Meridians as early favorites.

And yes the Swayze was also in the classic movie version.

Fukcin love that dude!

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I normally do not explain things, as Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings are not a democracy. But we are buoyed (and that is not a reference to Captain Shamrocks spelling for Club I guys) by the enthusiasm by new rankings fans.

LUFC dropped a couple after tying Aldergrove, and were originally ranked due to their win over NDU. However, when Sir M had a look at the bottom half of the FVSL table, he notes that the always competetive GEU Thunder are not ranked, and probably should have been. The reason for this is a certain wealthy Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings benefactor has thus far been delinquent with his usual support.

But things will certainly stabilize as weeks progress.

Especially if the cheque arrives.

Sir M.

Sir M i would like to point out a few things to you as i am being discreet this year.
1st The free week in Vegas you won from the radio station, do you even remember entering the contest:confused:
2nd Do you think it was a coincidence that $$$MAN and Taxman happened to be on the same flight in a private jet with GEU logos on the side.
3rd 12 people on the jet 6 of them flight attendants who give lap dances. What an airline:D
4th You play craps all weekend lose everything you came with and the gambling gods must be smiling on you. By some miracle the Penthouse you were staying in informs you when you are checking out that you have won $100,000.00 tax free for your room number being randomly drawn.

5th i know this must be a pure coincidence that in your driveway might be a new car for Mrs M that we all know on your salary would take 4 years to buy. I think you can remember to spell GEU again;)

$$$MAN

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Update from Edmonton: The weather is at the point where they're thinkiing of cancelling games today..... -5 right now, -10 windchill. We are scheduled to play at 3 vs Manitoba.....even they are feeling the cold. Hose will update results. He wants me to say hi to everybody back home:)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know RF, in the summer she was asking if I was going to be playing summer soccer with u guys again. In fact she asks every year.

And then she was overjoyed when she found out we were going O35's and we might see you again. Then you guys took off to VMSL.

We went back and looked at some pics of you guys to renew her fantasy and we realized. She mistook you for someone else. :)

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know RF, in the summer she was asking if I was going to be playing summer soccer with u guys again. In fact she asks every year.

And then she was overjoyed when she found out we were going O35's and we might see you again. Then you guys took off to VMSL.

We went back and looked at some pics of you guys to renew her fantasy and we realized. She mistook you for someone else. :)

Sorry RF the good looking ones are always attracted to money. There favourite scents are of vacations spots and shopping malls. She is GEU's #1 Fan.

$$$MAN

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Update from Edmonton: The weather is at the point where they're thinkiing of cancelling games today..... -5 right now, -10 windchill. We are scheduled to play at 3 vs Manitoba.....even they are feeling the cold. Hose will update results. He wants me to say hi to everybody back home:)

Edmonton, Alberta - 7 Day Forecast - Environment Canada

Well, the good news is it is supposed to get warmer . . .

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M i would like to point out a few things to you as i am being discreet this year.
1st The free week in Vegas you won from the radio station, do you even remember entering the contest:confused:
2nd Do you think it was a coincidence that $$$MAN and Taxman happened to be on the same flight in a private jet with GEU logos on the side.
3rd 12 people on the jet 6 of them flight attendants who give lap dances. What an airline:D
4th You play craps all weekend lose everything you came with and the gambling gods must be smiling on you. By some miracle the Penthouse you were staying in informs you when you are checking out that you have won $100,000.00 tax free for your room number being randomly drawn.

5th i know this must be a pure coincidence that in your driveway might be a new car for Mrs M that we all know on your salary would take 4 years to buy. I think you can remember to spell GEU again;)

$$$MAN
$$man - we made the rankings ... he likes Cdn's $'s better than the US pesos you gave him :)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Dickfor, why don't we set up an exhibition game. What mighty VMSL team do you play for?

JTL

Now you two...no need for acrimony this early in the season. I suggest that if JTLs team wants to play with Dickens' team (JTL, careful what you wish for son), they both qualify for the Provincial Championships, and you can settle things there.

Sir M.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That brings up questions about the format for the BCs:
How many teams make it?
How many from the valley?
And how is it decided who goes?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A bit early to answer that question bored, but if memory serves, VMSL gets six spots, VISL gets four, and FVSL and NSCL get three each. I think it is up to each league to determine how teams qualify. I believe that one team from the FVSL made it through the round of 16 last year, (actually the league champs), and if memory serves, Dickens' side beat them in their home park in the round of eight.

I could be wrong though.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha ha.
A fat joke.
You're on fire mate.

:D

You are just happy it was a fat joke that wasn't about you ... roll on dude - roll on ;)
When are we going out for a few pints ? It would be good watching you cry as you pull out your dusty wallet to actually buy one or two ..... Scottish spending habits - an oxymoron or what.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A bit early to answer that question bored, but if memory serves, VMSL gets six spots, VISL gets four, and FVSL and NSCL get three each. I think it is up to each league to determine how teams qualify. I believe that one team from the FVSL made it through the round of 16 last year, (actually the league champs), and if memory serves, Dickens' side beat them in their home park in the round of eight.

I could be wrong though.

.... but you were almost quoted as saying there should be three total from the NSCL and the FVSL due to a lower level of soccer being played.... I don't want to spark any debate or anything ..... I'm just saying that is what I heard .... but RF may have been bumbling his words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0