Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2009-2010

Who will finish #1 in The Rankings before the BCs?

• West Van FC (VMSL)

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Sapperton Rovers (VMSL)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Columbus FC (VMSL)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Port Coquitlam Castillians (FVSL)

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Delta United (FVSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peace Arch FC (FVSL)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Richmond United (VMSL)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • South Delta United (FVSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portuguese Club of Vancouver (VMSL)

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other (from VMSL, FVSL, NSCL or VISL)

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
(JTL, careful what you wish for son)

Sir M.

No idea who he is or who he plays for and not concerned either. Welcome the challenge if he and his teammates are up for it. We had a preseason game vs a VMSL Premier Masters Team and had no problems whatsoever. I know there are better teams in the league but we welcome the challenge and would gain from the experience. Hopefully they accept.

And don't call me son.

JTL

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry about that, no offence intended.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smJmVFCx_y8&feature=PlayList&p=D4AB49B338524A15&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=22"]YouTube - Pearl Jam-Daughter[/nomedia]

Sir M.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No idea who he is or who he plays for and not concerned either. Welcome the challenge if he and his teammates are up for it. We had a preseason game vs a VMSL Premier Masters Team and had no problems whatsoever. I know there are better teams in the league but we welcome the challenge and would gain from the experience. Hopefully they accept.

And don't call me son.

JTL
Sir M by calling him son you might be refering to the age difference maybe:confused: If anything that would be a compliment to JTL that he is full of piss and vinegar, I like JTL style. As for the son comment one can only come to some sort of deduction that in his lifes travels he has a Preist or a Hockey Coach who called him Son. Hence the anger don't call me Son. Welcome to TTP my Son. I hope i am wrong and there is no book coming out in the near future.

$$$MAN

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What I can say is that staff are projecting some changes at the top of the upcoming rankings.

However, JTL, and of course Captain, here is something to cheer you up:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwOmYNvISnM"]YouTube - Gary og - Irish Soldier Laddie[/ame]

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys:

Previously BCSA has determined the number of Provincial spots for each league by the number of M forms each league has registered. Since the FVSL has more teams this year, the percentage of the total registered players there has risen, so they should get more spots. Apparently simple math that has caused major conniptions in the past.

JTL:

Sir M reserves the right to call anyone "son" the same way that Robbie Brown does. Don't look at it as denigrating. He is a silver fox who has been represented in the past by avatars bearing a passing resemblance to Richard Gere (minus the hamster, not that there's anything wrong with that...). Aside from that, he's old like me (but not quite as old as colemanj:D), so he's entitled to the odd patronizing display in his curmudgeonhood.

Back to the rankings...

Staff from our part of the lower mainland have reported that a great deal of tryptophan will need to be overcome this weekend.

Happy turkey, everyone.:D

Trece

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
but RF may have been bumbling his words.

OK - That was good. :D

Pints on me soon - Think I'm away at $$$Man's Vegas pad though when SU play MFFF? :confused:

And, yes, the FVSL should get one less spot.
Obviously now this year of course considering.

:rolleyes:

;)

MBE:
In all due respect son, ;) I think the Coast Meridian's will be a team to be reckoned with.
Unfortunately...

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF....don't let the wee bro goad you into buying all the pints...the money doesn't exactly "fly" out of his wallet:eek:

Taxbro...sorry...couldn't resist...after all..you are playing for a different team than moi:) and don't worry...you're no where near Futbol in that category:D

Cheers!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to everyone about the delay in, and the brevity of, this week's rankings : this past week Sir M has been sequestered in some God-forsaken bunker even further out than any FVSL team's home park, with no internet service that far below ground. This one will be brief, with little hyperbole, not to mention rhetorical exaggeration. Rankings moves up are based on wins, and in some cases, a tie against a higher ranked side, and in rare instances, a little financial consideration, as staff do not work for free. Descension (and no, that is not a reference to what staff reports to be going on out at Queens Park of late), on the other hand, is based on recent losses, ties against lower ranked teams, or inactivity this past week. But enough about that. Here is a very brief version of this week's:

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2009-2010:

1. Wickham FC (VMSL). Last rank: 7.

2. South Delta (FVSL). Last rank: 8.

3. Richmond Utd (VMSL). Last Rank: 1.

4. West Van FC (VMSL). Last rank: 2.

5. Port Coquitlam Castilians (FVSL). Last rank: 3.

6. Sapperton Rovers (VMSL). Last rank: 4.

7. Columbus FC (VMSL). Last rank: 6.

8. Peace Arch FC (FVSL). Last rank: 11.

9. Mission FC Blues (FVSL). Last rank: 13.

10. North Delta Alumni (FVSL). Last rank: 15.

11. West Side (VMSL). Last rank: 5.

12. Cliff Avenue United (VMSL). Last rank: 19.

13. Metro Ford FF (VMSL). Last rank: 14.

14. Delta United (FVSL). Last rank: 10.

15. PCOV (VMSL). Last rank: 16.

16. Peace Arch United (FVSL). Last rank: 12.

17. Surrey Utd (VMSL). Last rank: 9.

18. Langley United (FVSL). Last rank: 17.

19. White Rock United (FVSL). Last rank: unranked.

20. GEU Thunder (FVSL). Last rank: unranked.

Lots of good games coming up this weekend, and good luck to everyone involved.

Sir M.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Delta Alumini is not the 5th best team in the valley - big game for them against mission next weekend. I expect them to be top (3) come the end of the year and a team to be concerned with in the cup. They are the best we have played this year.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the vote of confidence bored!! Great battle with you guys and i think we are getting better every week....short a number of players next week vs Mission due to a kids Vegas trip but we'll battle hard and hopefully get a result.Millsy, be generous please.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Delta Alumini is not the 5th best team in the valley - big game for them against mission next weekend. I expect them to be top (3) come the end of the year and a team to be concerned with in the cup. They are the best we have played this year.

They still play in the AHL... Let me guess Grabner is their star player? Edge Play the blues

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually I think we're ranked a touch low. Focus your attention on South Delta - #2 in the province is crazy. But thanks for being concerned with us Dickfor.

JTL

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to everyone about the delay in, and the brevity of, this week's rankings : this past week Sir M has been sequestered in some God-forsaken bunker even further out than any FVSL team's home park, with no internet service that far below ground. This one will be brief, with little hyperbole, not to mention rhetorical exaggeration. Rankings moves up are based on wins, and in some cases, a tie against a higher ranked side, and in rare instances, a little financial consideration, as staff do not work for free. Descension (and no, that is not a reference to what staff reports to be going on out at Queens Park of late), on the other hand, is based on recent losses, ties against lower ranked teams, or inactivity this past week. But enough about that. Here is a very brief version of this week's:

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2009-2010:

1. Wickham FC (VMSL). Last rank: 7.

2. South Delta (FVSL). Last rank: 8.

3. Richmond Utd (VMSL). Last Rank: 1.

4. West Van FC (VMSL). Last rank: 2.

5. Port Coquitlam Castilians (FVSL). Last rank: 3.

6. Sapperton Rovers (VMSL). Last rank: 4.

7. Columbus FC (VMSL). Last rank: 6.

8. Peace Arch FC (FVSL). Last rank: 11.

9. Mission FC Blues (FVSL). Last rank: 13.

10. North Delta Alumni (FVSL). Last rank: 15.

11. West Side (VMSL). Last rank: 5.

12. Cliff Avenue United (VMSL). Last rank: 19.

13. Metro Ford FF (VMSL). Last rank: 14.

14. Delta United (FVSL). Last rank: 10.

15. PCOV (VMSL). Last rank: 16.

16. Peace Arch United (FVSL). Last rank: 12.

17. Surrey Utd (VMSL). Last rank: 9.

18. Langley United (FVSL). Last rank: 17.

19. White Rock United (FVSL). Last rank: unranked.

20. GEU Thunder (FVSL). Last rank: unranked.

Lots of good games coming up this weekend, and good luck to everyone involved.

Sir M.

Richmond F.C.- 4
Wickham - 2

Captain Shamrock MOTM.:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0