Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2009-2010

Who will finish #1 in The Rankings before the BCs?

• West Van FC (VMSL)

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Sapperton Rovers (VMSL)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Columbus FC (VMSL)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Port Coquitlam Castillians (FVSL)

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Delta United (FVSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peace Arch FC (FVSL)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Richmond United (VMSL)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • South Delta United (FVSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portuguese Club of Vancouver (VMSL)

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other (from VMSL, FVSL, NSCL or VISL)

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds romantic, Coach. I'm thinking Chardonnay was on the menu that evening, not Wild Turkey.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, back to the Rankings. Talking with Leitchy on the weekend, Metro Ford is on thier way back and could be a sleeper when healthy.;)

Thats a bit of a shock, Leitchy predicting big things - was he drinking?

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, back to the Rankings. Talking with Leitchy on the weekend, Metro Ford is on thier way back and could be a sleeper when healthy

That is so last year......when healthy?????:eek: Hey...I have to admit...they are wayyyyyyyyyybetter than last year....at this point:D

Cheers!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dear sir M,

I find a 5th place ranking more than fair. quite an honor actually....with a cross town match up this weekend vs PA "un-united" we look to climb even higher.:p

5bt's

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, back to the Rankings. Talking with Leitchy on the weekend, Metro Ford is on thier way back and could be a sleeper when healthy

That is so last year......when healthy?????:eek: Hey...I have to admit...they are wayyyyyyyyyybetter than last year....at this point:D

Cheers!

s-shell, was speaking to your gaffer. he's looking to add another ring to his already metro-sexual hand. mind you he was into the pints like they were bottles of gatorade....;) so maybe you'll be in the ranking by mid season...if GEU can make the grade anyone can...:rolleyes:

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Twinkletoes.....have a good game this weekend...don't go hurting yourself.....it's a long road back...which you've travelled before eh.

Cheers!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gentlemen, I currently out of town on business. Any input from the FVSL and/or the NSCL as to who should be ranked , and standings/schedules/comments would be great for this week if anyone can help...Thanks, Sir M.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As Yoda said, a couple of the undefeated teams in the FVSL have yet to play one of the teams considered a "top 5" team.

Poco's record warrants consideration, as does Delta's. My feeling is that Mission should be right behind those two.

The reality is that it'll take a few weeks of results to sort out the standings to something resembling a real table.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the mean time...rank them by what??? The amount of liquids drunk after a game....which team has the most "hair"....the youngest to oldest teams....who has the best "kit".....who whines the most....who kicks the crap out of the other team the most......I could go on an on an on....but...I'll agree with Dude...still needs a few more weeks of play to properly sort it out.

Cheers!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was just asking for a bit of input. Rankings criteria have been communicated for several years now.

Sir M.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Point being, you're at a disadvantage because you don't know who to believe, and the truth is that good teams are beating up on each other, while weaker teams may currently be riding a better record due to an easier start to the schedule. No big deal. Until halfway through the season, when you can get a good read on the teams, we'll just have to enjoy the write-ups.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was just asking for a bit of input. Rankings criteria have been communicated for several years now.

Sir M.[/QUOTE]

Of course it has....remember...this is TTP:D

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0