Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier SFC Gate

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: case closed

Originally posted by Aves
This would seem a possible transition situation until sfc takes over more control of peg in the future as the old boys die off
;) ...if that's the ultimate grand design.

Aves,

Isn't that what we're already doing? ;)

Go Rangers!!

Bollocks

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bollocks

I have been looking over your last couple of posting's they have been very interesting, it seems to me you have been misinformed about what is going on in the real world of local league soccer.
I am sure surrey f.c pegasus in the valley are very proud of there fellow teams in the vmsl but it seem the vmsl don't share the same feelings, why are they only called pegasus fc and the firefighters on the vmsl web site why not surrey fc pegasus and surrey fc firefighters. If i had paid money for the teams i would expect they to be named in the right way aleast.
As for the accounts of the fvsl when you ask about money of the league e.g honaraiums or fines, can you read an audited account sheet that is handed out at the agm every year, if you find any thing wrong with the accouts then you have every right to question them, don't just make comment's without looking into them mate it is never good just to guess what is going on.:rolleyes:

next to god

Not Bright
Aug 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What do you expect from a Whistle....

"why are they only called pegasus fc and the firefighters on the vmsl web site why not surrey fc pegasus and surrey fc firefighters. "

The answer is very simple, they are not Surrey FC.
Surrey FC is, as is Pegasus FC and Firefighters FC, part of a much larger organization called Surrey youth Soccer association. Surrey FC name is used mainly on the Female Program, Youth Gold and Silver and the FVSL Program. It is not used in the VMSL or the Youth Elite Program, which is called Pegasus FC.
We were not allowed to use the Surrey FC name in the FVSL until this season, hence the former Surrey City name, on the edict of Garry Knights.

As to accounting I have never been presented an audited accounting nor have I ever heard of these Honorariums being voted on as they are in the VMSL. Maybe we should add that to the AGM agenda for the membership to vote on.

Oh, I forgot what Bollocks pointed out, that the Referees increase was turned down by the membership but the Referees, oops I mean the Excecutive overturned that vote and gave themselves a raise.

For all those out there SFC Premier will NOT be back in the FVSL.

And finally Whistleblower you mention the follwing

"don't just make comment's without looking into them"

If you know what and how much was exchanged for Pegasus FC and the Firefighters then you certainly are more intelligent than the average whistleblower. You should follow your own comment as quite obviously you do not know shite!!!

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NTG,

Do you have any facts to back up your accusations regarding the executive and money? If SFC wants to leave the FVSL then leave, but trashing it on your way out seems childish.

Did you bother to ask to see a breakdown of the funds? I seem to recall a sheet at the AGM the executive went over with a small forwarding balance.

TheonlythingIlikeaboutSFCistheRangers.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ntg

I didn't say anything about voting on honaraiums, i did say every team is handed a copy of the accounts at the agm. As far as money being exchanged for the peg and firefighters YOU told me to my face that you had bought the 2 clubs, it was not right of me to assume that you had paid money but how else do you purchase anything.
;)

next to god

Not Bright
Aug 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again another missed Referee call...

Whistleblower

You are imagining things.

SYSA acquired Pegasus FC and the Firefighters asked to affiliate with the Club.

I have never claimed anywhere, anytime to have bought the FireFighters and never will claim to have paid for them.

Milhouse

I really don't care about your opinion, if you know me I really do not care about anyone's opinion, I do what is in the best interest of the Club of 3000 members.

INTG

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Milhouse
Did you bother to ask to see a breakdown of the funds? I seem to recall a sheet at the AGM the executive went over with a small forwarding balance.
Milhouse,

Ok, I'll bite.

How much are the honorariums, to who, and who decides on the amounts? You seem to have that "sheet" from the AGM - so why not just answer the questions for the fvsl?

Awaiting,

Bollocks

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do what is in the best interest of the Club
So taking the premier team, a bad one at that, to the VMSL where they'll get throttled every Sunday is good for the club? Have fun.

next to god

Not Bright
Aug 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last Comment

The Rob

At least we would be having fun in a League that is not run by Referees, run by persons who do not abide by their own memberships vote, where rules change to fir the favoured ones and you know what to expect.

What we do with our Club is our business and as I said in the best interest of the whole Club.

Bye

NTG

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What we do with our Club is our business
And the rest of the free internet world. It's actually got to be considered bad form for the club president to be on slagging off the executive of any league. Talk about burning bridges. How are you going to get anything done if people know you like to rant on, and on and on, about all the problems on the internet?

It's OK, it'll only effect 3000+

Dodgy at best.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Again another missed Referee call...

Originally posted by Next to God

...I really don't care about your opinion, if you know me I really do not care about anyone's opinion, I do what is in the best interest of the Club of 3000 members.

INTG

hmmm....is this the same line you use at club meetings to the dissidents:rolleyes:

In your own words, Peg and Fireman are affiliated...under the umbrella..., so even though sfc supplied a handful of players to peg (good move for both parties), can sfc really say that they have a premier team anywhere?
Is it because they technically own the vmsl peg spot and it's only a matter of time before they make it the pride of surrey?

Will Regs still be around to make the triumphant hometown return?:D

An aside...the rangers-pau game on the weekend :eek: was a throw back in a way to the mid 90's sfc / su rivalry...although a number of the faces , and clubs;) , have changed.
I'm sure the old sfc boys really enjoyed the win vs. their ol' nemesis...something they've been waiting a long time for.;) :D

Good luck to the Rangers and maybe you can thump some geu lads (our 1st round opponents) like you did to some unnamed pau player.:D

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
imagined calls

Ok maybe i imagined the call, but why not call the teams in the vmsl by surrey fc next season it would be great to look at the standings and see surrey fc peg and surrey fc firefighters.

i am not here to defend the ref's that run the league they are big boys who can look after themselves, but they are elected by the teams, the teams have the real power brother so stand up and be counted if surrey fc don't like whats going on.
As for the ref fee's only the premier teams in the valley and vmsl pay $50 the other 8 divisions in each league pay the same $40 as before.
I think you have a good bunch of guys that stayed on the premier side, they played hard and where backed up well by the ranger boys which is what a club system is all about, if they go to vmsl i wish them the best.

PNE

Nov 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is this 'whistle-blower' guy?
I'm the ref on here & don't argue or you'll get a yellow card!!

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whistleblower,

Don't get me wrong - I think we have some of the best refs out in the valley. Look at the Pak Cup match between Pau/Rangers, it was a tough physical match which could've escalated or seen many cards. I watched it and the ref seemed invisible and the game was never out of hand. The ref did a good job ;)

By no means am I disputing the raise, I'm disputing the fvsl process - arbitrarily overturning a democratic vote needs explanation. Why did a vote even take place?

Bollocks

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Bollocks
Look at the Pak Cup match between Pau/Rangers, it was a tough physical match which could've escalated or seen many cards. I watched it and the ref seemed invisible and the game was never out of hand. The ref did a good job ;)

Hear, hear. ;)
Not too shabby, I must admit.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts