Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great weekend for my teams. Rangers, Chelsea, Linfield with wins. Hamburg and Falkirk with a draw. Happy days!

:D FFS, Linfield? Do they have a massive following of the Croatian-Scots around the world?

Happy days indeed.

Oh Why did you do it.........you've not the guts to say..you say it was an accident or even a ricochet.........

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scum fans...rioting in Romania is one thing. Disrespecting the Armed Forces of the Commonwealth, and now NATO and the UN is fcuking disgraceful.

for shame.:(

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scum fans...rioting in Romania is one thing. Disrespecting the Armed Forces of the Commonwealth, and now NATO and the UN is fcuking disgraceful.

for shame.:(

Now that is funny. :D You're a good laugh JBN especially when you're grasping at straws.

What about the 'Armed Forces' who have killed many innocent people in the Occupied Six? Sometimes it pays to look at both sides of an argument.

God bless the Armed Forces of the Commonwealth :rolleyes:

Aiden McAnespie CSC

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor wee duggie will probably be dead before the end of the week from septicemia after biting that ned....:rolleyes:

Fcuk, if the Sun is typical of "newspapers" in the auld country, no wonder it's hard to get real news about the SPL. Looks more like something the Onion would publish...:rolleyes:

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that is funny. :D You're a good laugh JBN especially when you're grasping at straws.

What about the 'Armed Forces' who have killed many innocent people in the Occupied Six? Sometimes it pays to look at both sides of an argument.

God bless the Armed Forces of the Commonwealth :rolleyes:

Aiden McAnespie CSC

It is fcuking disgraceful!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

CS, I'm not going to get into your whole occupied six pish but the fact that those ****ing wankers can stand there, filled to the tits with buckfast and not shut the **** up for a minute is a disgrace! Who's making excuses now??

Rangers fans, Celtic fans, Man U fans, who****ingever fans! Shut the **** up for a minute and respect those who died for our place, our freedoms, for our right to sit at a bloody match in the sun and watch a game of football!!
Rioting anywhere is a disgrace and so is making excuses for it. Don't for one second think because you have a bigoted view of things in your so called Occupied Six that those men and women who died because they were asked don't deserve your respect! They do! And aside from the garbage that gets spewed on here from time to time, that is off****ingside and should be left the **** alone!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is fcuking disgraceful!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

CS, I'm not going to get into your whole occupied six pish but the fact that those ****ing wankers can stand there, filled to the tits with buckfast and not shut the **** up for a minute is a disgrace! Who's making excuses now??

Rangers fans, Celtic fans, Man U fans, who****ingever fans! Shut the **** up for a minute and respect those who died for our place, our freedoms, for our right to sit at a bloody match in the sun and watch a game of football!!
Rioting anywhere is a disgrace and so is making excuses for it. Don't for one second think because you have a bigoted view of things in your so called Occupied Six that those men and women who died because they were asked don't deserve your respect! They do! And aside from the garbage that gets spewed on here from time to time, that is off****ingside and should be left the **** alone!

Dancingbear, they were outside the stadium. They didn't know the minute's silence was on.

Besides it was their tribute to an Irish Catholic who was murdered by the very same army which a lot of people were paying tribute to. Surely you can understand their protest. But then again, based on your response, you wouldn't know. As for my bigoted view, get a grip. You're offside with that comment.

RIP Aidan McAnespie

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dancingbear, this was taken inside the stadium........what do you think?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG6dbz2bvEA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Minutes Silence[/ame]

Seems to be a pretty good minute of silence. Do you have a problem with it?

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dancingbear, they were outside the stadium. They didn't know the minute's silence was on.

Besides it was their tribute to an Irish Catholic who was murdered by the very same army which a lot of people were paying tribute to. Surely you can understand their protest. But then again, based on your response, you wouldn't know. As for my bigoted view, get a grip. You're offside with that comment.

RIP Aidan McAnespie

Are you sure they were outside?? Or is that the same propaganda pish that the Rangers throw out to try and calm a storm??

Paying tribute to an Irish Catholic I can respect.....although not sure why you would bring up the lad's religion. He was Irish. What exactly is it that I don't understand?? That innocent men and women die?? I understand all full well and most very probably am a little closer to it than you ever were. The difference is the hatred that you have.

It should be throughout the year that people remember our fallen. It just so happens that the week before November 11th, people tend to stop and remember. Just respect that for ****s sake! For all the fallen....whatever religion or label you might want to slap on them!
**** all religions! I'm so ****ing sick of it!

Incidentally, I have family that live in Northern Ireland. Not once have I ever heard them call it the Occupied Six. Or is it just the Occupied Six from the safety of your house in Canada? They live there. And have always lived there even when the 'troubles' were at their worse. They call it Northern Ireland.

CS, I will apologise to you if I offended you with my 'offside' comment. I take a lot of what is said on here with a pinch of salt and some of the banter is a good craic but I have to be honest; you bring up a lot of old feelings that I grew up with back to me. I left them back in Scotland quite a few years ago and for good reason.
This week especially, I will remember family that I never got a chance to meet and all the other men and women that gave their lives for our right to live how we do. And thank them all.

Dirty Orange Fenian Loyal Hun Bhoy.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spot on....now if we could just get you to take back your excuses before you found the video, we'd be golden. Of course, you never would, would you?

Excuses? For what? I don't need to make any excuses for anything, DB. :confused: I wasn't at the game but unfortunately I watched the shite. :(

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dancing Bear.....I will leave it at this.....the Irish Catholic lad was a target for the British Soldiers...they had in fact tormented him two weeks threatening him and saying that he better watch out. They finally murdered him while he was walking to a gaelic football practice from a couple of hundred yards away. At the time, they claimed it was an accident. That's all you need to know and that was the relevance of the Irish Catholic because it definitely would not have been a British Protestant who would have been targeted.......didn't work that way.

On top of that, Aiden McAnespie was a mad Celtic supporter so that is why his song is often sang at games.

Anyways, back to football, Rangers and Celtic are ****ing dire this year. I almost hope Hibs win the league or Dundee United.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Incidentally, I have family that live in Northern Ireland. Not once have I ever heard them call it the Occupied Six. Or is it just the Occupied Six from the safety of your house in Canada? They live there. And have always lived there even when the 'troubles' were at their worse. They call it Northern Ireland.

I guess I should address this quickly. I was born in the North of Ireland (Occupied Six) and moved here when I was 9. I have many many relatives still living in the Occupied Six. We will never refer to the place as "Northern Ireland" . That will never change and I'm guessing your relatives call it that for a reason........they acknowledge the fact and are happy that it is being run by England and British forces. We are not. That's as simple as we need to keep it. Let's move on now.

Back to football......fcuk Rangers are shite this year year.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dancing Bear.....I will leave it at this.....the Irish Catholic lad was a target for the British Soldiers...they had in fact tormented him two weeks threatening him and saying that he better watch out. They finally murdered him while he was walking to a gaelic football practice from a couple of hundred yards away. At the time, they claimed it was an accident. That's all you need to know and that was the relevance of the Irish Catholic because it definitely would not have been a British Protestant who would have been targeted.......didn't work that way.

On top of that, Aiden McAnespie was a mad Celtic supporter so that is why his song is often sang at games.

Anyways, back to football, Rangers and Celtic are ****ing dire this year. I almost hope Hibs win the league or Dundee United.

I know the lad's story. Like you had said in an earlier post, you have to look at both sides of the coin.

And yes, Rangers and Celtic are both embarrassing. I can't even cope with it.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess I should address this quickly. I was born in the North of Ireland (Occupied Six) and moved here when I was 9. I have many many relatives still living in the Occupied Six. We will never refer to the place as "Northern Ireland" . That will never change and I'm guessing your relatives call it that for a reason........they acknowledge the fact and are happy that it is being run by England and British forces. We are not. That's as simple as we need to keep it. Let's move on now.

Back to football......fcuk Rangers are shite this year year.

English forces, no. British forces, yes. We both know there is a difference.
Simple indeed.

I have started supporting Partick Thistle nil. You should probably do the same;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0