Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It keeps getting better for Celtic, we just signed the player who missed the PK for the tangerines. Willo Flood.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just like Rangers result today. :)

I read young Fleck had a good match today and scored his 1st of many goals to come for Rangers.
Very cool.
My cousin says he's been watching the odd youth team match for a couple of years and says this kid could be the real deal.
Something, finally, out of Murray Park...

Oh, almost forgot:

:knvb:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just like Rangers result today. :)

I read young Fleck had a good match today and scored his 1st of many goals to come for Rangers.
Very cool.
My cousin says he's been watching the odd youth team match for a couple of years and says this kid could be the real deal.
Something, finally, out of Murray Park...

Oh, almost forgot:

:knvb:

Yes, he scored a penalty after Kenny Miller dove. He is the next Wayne Rooney, isn't he? :D That's what the Hun media have been saying..he is the Scottish Wayne Rooney.

Need a massive three points with the next Celtic/Rangers fixture several weeks away.....

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been holding off yapping about him and know it was a PK today but the fact is Captain he is a teenager and he's playing a bit in the 1st team lately.
Wayne Rooney at that age was dominating for Everton so the comparison at this stage is a bit of a joke, I agree.
That said, I like the fact that we have a young talent at Ibrox and the odds are he'll play for Scotland.
Not Ireland...

:p

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been holding off yapping about him and know it was a PK today but the fact is Captain he is a teenager and he's playing a bit in the 1st team lately.
Wayne Rooney at that age was dominating for Everton so the comparison at this stage is a bit of a joke, I agree.
That said, I like the fact that we have a young talent at Ibrox and the odds are he'll play for Scotland.
Not Ireland...

:p

I heard he wants to play for England. Same thing, right?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just because we're Monarchists, doesn't mean we're Englishmen Captain. ;)
It was our James the 1st that became their James the 6th.

The last time I checked, the Union Jack is a combination of 4 flags.
It's not an English flag.
Contrary to what most English people think...:rolleyes:
Or Irish Canadians. :D

I've said it once and I'll say it again.
I'd cheer for the Old Firm over the Old Enemy anyday of the week.

Scots that would ever dare play for England we call traitors.
Or, for Ireland, for example.

God save the Queen and GIRFUY, :D
RF

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon Butcher. Do us a favour, pal.

Days to go before the transfer deadline. Looks like we've kept the core. Septic have strengthened with Willo "Nice pants are you expecting a" Flood. Handsome devil, too. The Irish are a good lookin' tribe, no? Those beady eyes must make a girl's heart melt.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon Butcher. Do us a favour, pal.

Days to go before the transfer deadline. Looks like we've kept the core. Septic have strengthened with Willo "Nice pants are you expecting a" Flood. Handsome devil, too. The Irish are a good lookin' tribe, no? Those beady eyes must make a girl's heart melt.

Sorry, Mel Gibson. Nothing better than generalisations.......Croatian/Scots are stunners right enough........:)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gentlemen, I can't argue.......it was a MAJOR wobble......absolutely disgraceful. I don't recall a good opportunity the entire 90 minutes. Obviously ICT or was it ICST? :D was wired with the new Hun manager but as usual, Strachan made a balls of things.

It was quite possibly one of the worst football games I've watched in years......seriously.

2 points up with the next match at home against Rangers...........it looks like both teams will be wobbling to the end this year........and I'm guessing this year, Celtic will be wobbling more, especially if there is no activity in the transfer market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0