Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There she is. Put the gag ball back in. You were more interesting.

BTW - I would rather be a wanker than a Tim.

Get it right roond yae, Plastic Paddy.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're a devious cnut One Dart. :D

And what about that pic of HRH? :D

The referee shot? Not so much. ;)
Cnuts...

Why can't we be friends...why can't we be friends...

C'mon the 'Gers,
Bigotforever

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like that 92 minutes of my life back too.

What an absolutely horrible ****ing game. Rangers 4-1-4-1 in the first half.....Celtic creating ONE chance in which the wee fat cnut McDonald missed a sitter header inside the six....harder to miss than score.

Celtic didn't register a shot on target until the 89th minute, which was a Nakamura free-kick. To be honest, it wasn't even a foul but the ref was bad for both teams.

I can't believe I woke up at 4:20 to watch that shite. :mad:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who Cares!?

Really,

The scumbags on both sides that sing the songs and spit this hatred are always going to persist. By hammering the Gers or shellick with sanctions and fines and points deductions is not going to make it go away. these folks don't care about their club, or the game, or about decent human behaviour.

Ban them from football grounds for life, jail them, name and shame them in the media so their employers can sack them etc... But the clubs cannot seriously be made responsible for this very vocal small minority that are in both camps.

Media trying to sell newspapers, that is all this is...negativity in the media...moving along... :rolleyes:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're so naive. Rangers supporters and only Rangers supporters are bigots. It's impossible for the likes of the Captain and his mole-like growth, One Friend, could be the same. Impossible, I say.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're so naive. Rangers supporters and only Rangers supporters are bigots. It's impossible for the likes of the Captain and his mole-like growth, One Friend, could be the same. Impossible, I say.

JBN, ....the fans that sing these songs don't have jobs nor do they want them.....perception is all the clubs care about, nothing else.

Bucky, as for your wind up......you must be feeling better! :)

HJ

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who Cares!?

Really,

The scumbags on both sides that sing the songs and spit this hatred are always going to persist. By hammering the Gers or shellick with sanctions and fines and points deductions is not going to make it go away. these folks don't care about their club, or the game, or about decent human behaviour.

Ban them from football grounds for life, jail them, name and shame them in the media so their employers can sack them etc... But the clubs cannot seriously be made responsible for this very vocal small minority that are in both camps.

Media trying to sell newspapers, that is all this is...negativity in the media...moving along... :rolleyes:

Who cares? Ask the people who complained about Artur Boruc blessing himself. I'm not sure who cares.

That is why I wrote........WTF? It is so unlike Rangers supporters to be singing anything sectarian.

It will be swept under the rug......just like the many threats about their anti-catholic singing. Whatever....let's move on.

Now what is sectarian about Boys of the Old Brigade? Seriously. :confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually on this site, it's just you. The rest of the Rangers supporters are decent guys. There are thousands more like you at Ibrox every week. It's only a number though.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go pump yourself, ya' fcukin' hypocrite.

NO SURRENDER, ya tattie muncher.

:D :D

You're a bundle of laughs, Bucky. God bless, Todd. Here's a wee video which you'll enjoy......well at least parts of it......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUX6Yj05_R8]YouTube - Celtic FC - The Title Race, 2007/08[/ame]

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pressure should be on. However, we all know what foot McGhee kicks with. Any club but Motherwell and tomorrow might be interesting.

Top of the League Loyal

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pressure should be on. However, we all know what foot McGhee kicks with. Any club but Motherwell and tomorrow might be interesting.

Top of the League Loyal

Bucky,

It doesn't matter who McGhee played for. Celtic is ****ing shite right now and it would be no surprise whatsoever to see them drop points tomorrow. Since December 20th, Motherwell have earned 15 points to Celtic's 12.....and on top of that, the pitch is dreadful. Actually, that might help Celtic since they are not playing football at the moment either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0