Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to mention that the ref did a great job today.......called things when they needed to be called and ignored the diving/cheating from Miller and that ugly **** of a human being, Boydinho. Here are a few photoshopped jobs of Miller in action today. :D

http://www.snspix.com/previewimage.php?mediaid=1365715&fsp=1

http://i40.tinypic.com/znszm8.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/wbxr21.jpg

Wally Waistcoat looked completely disinterested today. Would not be surprised to see him step down before the season is done. Can't see McCoist getting the job either.....complete shambles.

HJ

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did actually.
I bet they went right off to the pie shop together afterwards.
Fcuking bellies on the both of them...:D

Congrats ya bunch of jammy cnuts.

Chances of the big trophy now are slim it looks.

RF, check out the gut on McDonald.........I'll try and find the photo I saw earlier........he's pushing Boruc for fattest guy in Scotland......behind Charlie "Givemeadoughnut" Adam. What a fat **** that guy is.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aye, well done Wally. Charlie Adam in the starting IX. You've spent how much this year and Charlie FCUKING Adam gets a game? A game that makes or breaks your season. Give me strength.

BTW - have you been following Ligue Une, RF? I know you're a big Grenoble supporter in all. What's the latest with PLG at PSG? Have they improved since he's joined? Just wondering. Feel free to chime in Guinness.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW - have you been following Ligue Une, RF? I know you're a big Grenoble supporter in all. What's the latest with PLG at PSG? Have they improved since he's joined? Just wondering.

I'm actually a Nancy supporter.
Get it? :D

The latest at PSG Bucky?
They are actually one point ahead of those cheating cnuts from Marseille.
Very well done PLG at PSG.
You have the biggest club in France and you've managed to bring them up to 4th. :p
He's got you sold on mediocrity better than what Wally and Ally have me sold on it at Rangers...
FFS...

A shambles according to Heanjob. :rolleyes:
Great result on the weekend though Chris.
Fcuking excellent. :D

Seriously, speaking of, what about Craig Levein and the Arabs though?
Surely he has to be up for manager of the year honours I would think, no?

Happy New Year lads and cheers,
RF

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm actually a Nancy supporter.
Get it? :D

The latest at PSG Bucky?
They are actually one point ahead of those cheating cnuts from Marseille.
Very well done PLG at PSG.
You have the biggest club in France and you've managed to bring them up to 4th. :p
He's got you sold on mediocrity better than what Wally and Ally have me sold on it at Rangers...
FFS...

A shambles according to Heanjob. :rolleyes:
Great result on the weekend though Chris.
Fcuking excellent. :D

Seriously, speaking of, what about Craig Levein and the Arabs though?
Surely he has to be up for manager of the year honours I would think, no?

Happy New Year lads and cheers,
RF

All the best to you too, RF. :) As for Levein, spot on. Celtic destroyed them in the first half......he made adjustments, ginger baws didn't and they deserved at least a 2 - 2 draw. It was a much better game of football than the previous week..........

If Celtic aren't going to win the league, that's a team I would like to see.....to be honest...it's been 25 years now since another team won the league other than Celtic and Rangers......:confused: Boring as **** to be honest......

As for LeGuen.......PSG :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kris Boyd close to reunion with Alex McLeish at Birmingham

Graham Spiers

Birmingham City aim to conclude a deal to buy Kris Boyd within the next 48 hours, with Alex McLeish having already lodged a bid of around £3.5 million to lure the Rangers striker south to the Coca-Cola Championship side.

Sources at Birmingham even brazenly asserted last night that Boyd would be presented as a City player alongside McLeish at St Andrew’s tomorrow, though Rangers will want to do more negotiating before that happens.

HOW FUNNY WOULD THAT BE !

The Birmingham bid for Boyd is viewed as an extremely difficult one for Rangers, who need a fresh injection of funds but would have a hard job explaining away the sale of their principal goalscorer. Boyd has been in prodigious form, scoring 69 goals in 75 SPL games for the Ibrox club, and on Sunday took his tally for the season to 20 goals in 21 games.

The striker, however, is understood to be interested in the move, apart from anything else for the fact that Birmingham could virtually double his Ibrox wages overnight. Rangers and Birmingham are expected to continue their dialogue today on the possible transfer of the 25-year-old.

If the deal goes through, it will be the second time that McLeish has signed Boyd, having bought him for Rangers from Kilmarnock in January 2006. Yet there would be recriminations around Ibrox over Boyd’s departure.

The bid by Birmingham is a further headache for Walter Smith, who has made it plain that, while needing to trim his squad, he does not want to sell any of his first-team picks such as Barry Ferguson, the captain, Pedro Mendes or Boyd.

The move may prove another discomfort for Smith, who for quite a time over the past 18 months did not view Boyd as effective enough to be an automatic starter for his club.

Yet Smith knows that there is a degree of financial pressure on Rangers that, in the present climate, can be eased only by the sale of such a player as Boyd. Only on Sunday at Inverness, while disputing reports that Newcastle United had contacted Rangers over Barry Ferguson, Smith admitted: “What football manager today can say that, if somebody comes along and makes a bid for one of your players, you don’t have to consider it? You have to. That is what we did last season with Alan Hutton.”

Meanwhile, it was confirmed yesterday that Alan Gow had left Rangers for Wolverhampton Wanderers in a £250,000 deal. “Alan has agreed terms after talks with the club,” Phil McTaggart, Gow’s agent, said. “He has agreed a 2½-year deal and the move will be completed pending a medical this week. “Alan has been impressed by the ambition of Wolves and is hoping to help them in their bid to win promotion to the Premier League.”

Gow played only two games for Rangers — both cup ties against lower-league opposition — after joining from Falkirk on a free transfer in the summer of 2007. However, he scored five goals in 17 matches in a successful loan spell at Blackpool this season and Mick McCarthy, the Wolves manager, moved quickly to sign him at the second attempt, having had a bid for the former Clydebank and Airdrie forward rejected by Falkirk two years ago

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ignorance is bliss. PLG took PSG, hardly the biggest club in France, from relegation to title contention in 2 years. Having watched them recently at Parc de Princes, he's rebuilt a shite team into a very exciting side. They will qualify for the Champions League next year from a far more difficult league with significantly less spent than Wally. Give the man his fair dues.

Fcuk Cambuslang Rangers are better managed than us.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 points in it now......

HOnestly, Celtic's defensive marking is disgraceful and Mark Brown had to go in goal today.

Strachan is the WORST manager in the world.......yes, even worse than Walter Smith.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now there is a twat calling a twat a twat. Get it? I got some great medication for your chemical imbalance if you need it. Taste's like shite though.:wa:
As long as it's not bitter..:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

25 penalties to settle Celtic v Dundee Utd. Captain, check out Artur Boruc's penalty.....:cool:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolute quality. Caught the end of it on my prep, Captain was upstairs in the weightroom. Boruc was pumped after he scored.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll have to watch the penalties later......I caught portions of the game and Celtic looked dominant during those parts on a TERRIBLE pitch at Hampden Park.

It must have been the hackers who were playing on it yesterday who destroyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0