Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 - 0.......Thomson and Shittaker should have been sent off at the same time in the first half.....one for intentionally whacking a ball at an opponent on the ground after the whistle and the other for 'slapping' big Mehmet.......nothing to see here.....nothing to see here.....:rolleyes: Instead 2 cautions for each team.......laughable. St. Mirren is ****ing DREADFUL.........I don't think they had a shot on target the whole game.

It should be a great Thursday evening........it's brilliant when the league comes down to the last day.......Come on the Hoops.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coming down to points at the end is always dodgy.
Remember 2003....

Sunday 25thMay
Hearts 1 - 0 Dundee [more]
Kilmarnock 0 - 4 Celtic [more]
Rangers 6 - 1 Dunfermline [more

And this year the big man JC Darcheville is promising lots of goals on Thursday.
Maybe a last minute Pk.

Quick poll from bbc.

Which of these games is the easier away fixture in the SPL?

Aberdeen

55.9%

Dundee Utd

44.1%

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right enough, JBN..........the Daily Record is a reputable source. :D ;)

I know most Aberdeen supporters apparently hate the Huns but Jimmy Calderwood doesn't..........honestly, I don't think this title is going to be decided by goal difference........someone is going to **** up on the road and hopefully it's not the Hoops.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously, what else is he going to say?

"I would love to see Rangers win the league on Thursday because I"m a diehard Hun. I would easily give up 5 goals to make sure it happens. I will play a weakened line-up in order for Rangers to have the best chance. In fact I will play 3 - 3 - 4 and try to go toe-to-toe. I have to say the right thing and that is why it is so important that we beat Rangers on Thursday."

Aye, right enough.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I mean it when I say it is great to see so many Rangers scarves in amongst the Hoops. He was well respected by everyone....and deservedly so.

Come on the Hoops

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must admit it was awesome to see Smith and McCoist as pall bearers.
Absolute class by Burns' family (And I'm sure Burns himself) and an honour those two I'm sure appreciated very much will never forget.

Goose bumps also watching the car leave Parkhead and the crowd singing You'll never Walk Alone.

Come on the 'Gers.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon the Celts......

When you walk through a storm......hold you head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark......

For it's a grand ol' team to play for, for it's a grand ol' team to see
And if you know it's history, it's enough to make your heart gooooooooo God bless them
We don't care what the animals say, what the fcuk do we care for we always know that there's gonna be a show and the Glasgow Celtic will be there.......

RIP Tommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0