Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be dignified with my response.

GIRFUY BUCKFAST

To all the other decent Rangers' supporters, unlucky.....so much for the QUAD..........:D

:wa::wa::wa::wa:

I see a sick day in my near future.....

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sincerest Congratulations to the Celtic Supporters. You did Tommy Burns proud today.

For all his flaws, Wee Chesney had his bhoys claw back the results from what seemed impossible a few weeks ago...Strachan got the results. Smith did not.

No Excuses from me...The match backlog was a challenge, but that is football. No finish and Anti-Football got some results, and got us to dances, but it proved not enough to win anything this year save the diddy cup (on peno's) and a date in the FA Cup with a minnow.

One Dart, Steve1234, cside, and the Captain...Congrats.

On to Sunday...Try not to do the impossible and blow it Gers...I have no fingernails left and I am now a poster boy candidate for Rolaids and Tums.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now for the post mortem.

Wattie and Ally are to be commended for their massive season considering the gap in points from last year to this year.

Having good skilled footballers brought in and trained to play football should be priority Numero uno.

Cousin has to be away as fast as they can get him away.
A few fullbacks need bringing in as far as I'm concerned.

Broadfoot and Papac did alright, but once Hutton was away the results started dwindling.

Both Burke and Naismith are out long term. Beasley will be back in the fold for start of next season.

Buffell and Gow have to be away surely?

Can they secure Steve Davis???

What impact did losing MacGregor have on the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0