Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Arthur Boruc is a wanker

As mentioned, this will be Boruc's last Huns match and he was probably just finishing with a dig at the state of the country in general.....just my opinion.

Hail Hail

Oh, fair enough. Now it all makes sense.

To make an even bigger social statement, maybe get Robert Sandswich to play in goals now? He'll really need to know his angles.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon the Teddy Bears. A Euro Final and legendary status is waiting. Do us proud.

GIRUY STEPHEN.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that we are on the way to manchester and the SFA is prone to extend the season how long until the Dhims get on their (I guess you can't call them soapboxes;) ) screaming from the rafters about "Sporting Integrity"? :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I expect them to extend the season.

Celtic cannot possibly gripe.

They were on about players needing a vacation, now a testimonial (while important it goes off for all the right reasons) has been scheduled....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wobble...........

0 - 0 and what a ****ing DREADFUL 2nd half of football..........Anti-football punished this time........one more draw..........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tiredness not a factor says Smith

Smith's side struggled to create many chances at Easter Road

Rangers manager Walter Smith refused to blame fatigue after his busy side were held to a goalless draw by Hibernian.

"It wasn't until the last half hour that we found an edge in attack and we had Hibs pushed back," said Smith.

"There was a bit of spark missing and that's the disappointing factor but I don't think tiredness was an issue because we finished strongly.

"The boys are in good condition but maybe we need to lift ourselves mentally for the start of games."

Rangers must entertain Motherwell on Wednesday and Dundee United on Saturday as the games come thick and fast for the Uefa Cup and Scottish Cup finalists.

The season has been prolonged by four days to accommodate the Ibrox club's fixture backlog.

But that is in sharp contrast to the Russian FA's decision to cancel all of Zenit St Petersburg's games before their meeting with Rangers on 14 May.

"It's ironic that one association cancels four games but that's the situation we are in," Smith added.

"Everyone in Scotland has made it quite clear they won't do anything for Rangers. We just have to do the best we can.

"I think the SPL have made it quite clear that they are not going to do anything like that.

"We have got games to play, we'll play the games if everyone thinks that's the right thing to do."

Goalkeeper Neil Alexander was disappointed to leave Easter Road with just a point and said: "It feels like a defeat.

"But we needed to be solid in defence because Hibs played well and put us under pressure.

"It's tough with all the games we need to play but it's fantastic to be involved. That's why I came to a club like this."

BWAHAHAHAHA

Now that's funny.........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is really hard to believe but the ref played a key role in the Huns win today.......really difficult. When an opposing manager says this much, there must have been something to it.......especially knowing he will have a hefty fan. I must admit that this is going to be the only reason down the stretch that Rangers have a chance to win all the games and it everyone knows how important it is to Wally and company.

Corruption Loyal

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Dundee Utd | Levein fury at referee's display

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it shows the video of the incidents too........any honest people on the site explain why that goal was disallowed and how it was not a penalty and a sending off? For any of you cnuts who call it paranoia, you're just that........a ****. These videos are the proof but don't let video get in the way of the truth.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you on about!? They got screwed, what do you want us to say!? They were poor calls...FFS, these things happen.

Captain, you are losing it, and getting really bitter these days, I'm not on the wind up here.

When we complain that we play today, then Wedensday, then Saturday, then Monday, then wednesday....everyone stands up and leaves...nobody wants to talk about that save Gers Support....and everyone else in the football world.

What are we going to complain about today!? FFS The SFA, The SPL, and the level of officiating in The Small Nation of People is appalling at best.

The Gers got the points today-deservedly or not, what can you do about it now,

do you not come to expect these things?

Dick Advocaat has come out and blasted the SFA and SPL for not moving more matches for Rangers, and called the decision laughable.

Nobody is sweeping anything here under the rug I don't think.... We probably deserevd to drop at least two of the points today....

How long until everyone comes out screaming Mike McCurry is an Orange Protestant Mason Bastage I wonder....

IGuessI'mACnutLoyal. ;)

Always cheated eh?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't come on here greetin ma eyes out after the Motherwell game....Richmond tacked 5 minutes on at the end, after I'd guess near 10+ minutes of timewasting by those Motherwell pricks.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the Beeb:

United appeared to be denied a penalty, but [Walter] Smith said: "If we want to go over the season and look at the decisions we've had against us, that's fine."

exactly. These things even out. If McCurry won us the league today then I am a happy, yet embarrassed Bear.

However, This is not some diabolical devious plan by the "Orange, Masonic, Protestant, Loyalist" SPL and SFA to ensure that the Dhims don't win a third on the trot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts