Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had a sneaky feeling this might come back to haunt me. :D :mad:

Gretna 1 Celtic 0

I guess Celtic don't have a squad big enough either...........:D

Hibs top of the table??????

Gretna 1 Celtic 2

Honestly, I'm stunned........2 goals in the last 5 minutes for a hugely UNDESERVED win. I guess at the end of the day...........it is 3 points......

and we're top of the table.

Wolfgang

Aug 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D
I think I forgot to post something............:D

Rangers 0 Hibs 1 :eek: :eek:

Can beat Lyon.....can beat Stuttgart(everyone is beating them right now) but can't beat Hibs or Motherwell in successive weeks......I guess the squad isn't strong enough for SPL and Europe. :D

Hibs are now top of the league. :eek:

A Celtic win tomorrow against Gretna would see the Hoops go to the first place, 3 points up on Rangers and 2 up on Hibs.....

Hail Hail

Exactly. That win 2 weeks ago by the Gers doesn't seem that impressive anymore does it! Stutty in 12th place in the Bundesliga.

Where are all the Ger supporters? :D

Not a great win by Celtic today but as you said top of the table!

Wolfgang

Aug 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right here ya fcuking squareheed.

Too bad you can't post in the Gerry thread eh?

Because no one gives a fcuk...

Panty watse. :)

Sour grapes after another bad loss. Sucka!:wa::wa:

At least I expand my horizons. I follow all leagues you Scotty prick. Time for you to openyour eyes to what else goes on out there besides your dump league.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brilliant!

Did you see the bus ride one as well? :D

You put your right hand up, you put your hand down, left shoulder, right shoulder...
You do the Arthur Boruc and you shake yourself around and watch all the Huns freak out...

That is fcuking magic. :D :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brilliant!

Did you see the bus ride one as well? :D

You put your right hand up, you put your hand down, left shoulder, right shoulder...
You do the Arthur Boruc and you shake yourself around and watch all the Huns freak out...

That is fcuking magic. :D :D

RF,

How did your wee man's team get on Saturday? :confused:

You must admit, Bucky........the voice was very good and managed a very solid Scottish accent. :D

It looks like both teams will be missing players on the weekend......I think Celtic's might be a great loss though.......I guess we'll find out who is available later in the week.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF,

How did your wee man's team get on Saturday? :confused:

Pumped 5-nil. :(

Yes Bucky, I'm easily amused.
Especially when you get a half glass of red in you sitting in some web cafe at some airport with a stupid grin on your face looking at your laptop feeling a set of nuts growing inside your shorts.

;)

Cheers,
RunonsentenceForever

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk you, RF.

I prefer a buttery chardonnay. Sans black fly, of course.

Support the Napa of the North. BUY BC ONLY.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wan nil fur raingirz:D

So far, you're spot on, Cloughie....

Honestly, it has been a ****ing TERRIBLE game of football. Strachan has made a balls of his selections again and of course his tactics......Rangers have won more of the tackles needed but their goal came from a TERRIBLE mistake by Caldwell and O'Dea. Having said that, I think Boruc could have gathered the cross as it was right on the six yard line.....I don't think either team deserves to be ahead based on the football/chances but Rangers are and they seem to want it more at the moment.....

Strachan, you are a ****ing walloper.......

Sno/Jarosik given the start ahead of McGeady? You're a ****ing wanker...

He has also decided to play O'Dea, a left footer at right back, and he looks extremely awkward. He's still in a 4 - 5 - 1.......despite Rangers having Cousin up front on his own.....

On a more serious note, McManus was stretcherd off after a clash of heads with Cousin. There was nothing dirty in the challenge but McManus went down very hard, so Kennedy is in....

McManus appears to have a broken jaw.......

I can't see Celtic getting out of this with anything UNLESS Ginger Balls makes a couple of tactical changes, which I doubt.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3 Celtic 0

Rangers sat back more in the second half but still managed two goals, one on a penalty..

Strachan left one up front.....nice one....Donati was too slow this game... our backline, which has been talked about all season was dreadful....two goals between Caldwell/O'Dea.....

Congratulations to the Rangers supporters on the site. Your team deserved it today.......although I have to say something about 9 cautions to Celtic and two to Rangers(right at the end)? McCurry really is a wanker. I will say that had nothing to do with the result........tough one to swallow.

Now I know why I would have gladly taken a draw.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yawn....

Light stretch this morning, looked outside, bit wet, but can't help but feel a bit up this weekend.
A lilt in your stride - You know?

:knvb:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Yawn....

Light stretch this morning, looked outside, bit wet, but can't help but feel a bit up this weekend.
A lilt in your stride - You know?

:knvb:

Maybe this well help a bit. :D

Rangers vs. Barcelona on Tuesday

and of course.....

Clydesdale Bank Premier League Table
21 October 2007 01:00
PGDPTS1Celtic1019222Rangers1018223Hibernian108214Dundee Utd106195Motherwell100166Aberdeen101147Hearts10-1148Kilmarnock10-2139St Mirren10-121010Falkirk10-10811Inverness CT10-12712Gretna10-154

;)

Hail Hail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0