Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2006/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
jambo said:
The Hearts website only show selected games. We don't get them all. They usually announce a week or so before the selected match. The CL qualifier is not being shown anywhere as I know yet.

internetfootball.co.uk show a lot of SPL games, even shite ones!!! Only around 5 pounds

I live in Calgary and go to Celtic and Rangers clubs to catch Hearts play they teams...otherwise it's up in the morning to listen to the match on the website.

Thanks, Jambo. I was thinking that that was very cheap for a season. As I said, I think it is now 10 quid 99 p about $22/month, which is still a very good deal.......although when they play like they did on the weekend, I certainly question it. :D ;)

Hail Hail

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah... I would like some good english commentary to follow along with the Visual feed I get out of Asia.
edit: not saying the Sentanta commentary is all that good, but it is definately better than Mandarin.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is great news. Although Setanta are cnuts, it saves me from:

a) driving to the club @ 6AM and.

b) listening to those pricks on Fox Sports rattling on about the "Prem" or bastardizing Scottish club names.

The next step is Setanta HD.

Buckfast

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Their coverage of early Cup rounds drives me mental. Here are some of my favourites:

Cowdenbeath
Stranraer
Stenhousemuir
Alloa (not the cream)
Berwick (emphasise on the WICK)

Ricksen on loan to Zenit St. Petersburgh. Now we need rid of Fan-Fan, Bernard, Bob the Builder and the Preacher before new bodies arrive.

C'mon the Hertz. Clearly, we need you distracted :bronco:

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky, I made a mistake. I think Hearts play Rangers the following weekend. This weekend I believe Rangers are at Dunfermline.

I know Celtic have St. Mirren, who happen to be in first place right now. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 1 Chelsea 1

Not the result I expected. It's ****ing scary what that team can put on the park. We went up 1 - 0 on a corner....Gary Caldwell the scorer...SWPhilips scored in injury time in the first half.....Chelsea obviously had the majority of good chances but Celtic created 3 very good chances in the second half. Pearson and Sno were good in the midfield......but Strachan played a 4 - 5 - 1 with Miller and Zurawski playing up front in each half.....I don't like that formation.......Jarosik had a good game too

Lennon was Lennon

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shame about Hearts, Jambo. :D Two goals in the last two minutes.....reminded me of the January 3rd game last year against Celtic when McManus scored two goals in the same span. :D Can't say I'm disappointed as it will mean more money for Celtic, which we DESPERATELY need.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jambo,

And another wee video for you. This one might be even better. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL3gapoCcJM"]YouTube - Hearts 1 AEK Athens 2[/ame]

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Class, I love Youtube, best thing to happen to the internet since...well...
I kind of actually feel bad for Gordon, he was absolutely aerated.
If Romanov doesn't sack the entire back line and two center midfielders he doesn't know a bloody thing. Any perforrmance closely representing that in a European competition is simply unacceptable. Berra and Pressley need to hand in resignation papers. Stat. Webster must have an ear to ear grin at the moment.
On the bright side, it looks as if former Rangers midfielder Emerson actually put in a good run in a competitive game in Scotland.:eek: to bad for the Jamtarts he was playing for Athens:D

Ivanauskas says the official cost them the game!?:eek:
Those two goals look like rubbish defending to me...I wonder how long this guy lasts before he goes the way of Burley and Rix...

jambo

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
devastating....wut can you say but pish defending. we sat on it looks like. up 1 nil. fekin hell man.

1 more match and we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0