Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2006/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I see is this, Bucky. :(

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take out the first 'http://'

Link should be:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG27qGTMXa4"]YouTube - THAT Walter Smith Interview[/ame]

Is a classic, haven't seen it for years.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers lads - Top shelf.
I've never seen it.

'Are you fcukin saying that Brian Laudrup cannae play in Europe?'

'If you think we had a bad night last night, you're having a fcukin horrendous one the noo...'

I loved it too when Archie Knox walked by and got his two bits in.

Classic stuff Wally! :D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could only imagine what the fly on the wall witnessed in that dressing room? Gazza, Coisty, Goram, Knox, Wally, The Bomber and the French comic, Basile Boli;)

Days of yore.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And only Chick Young would get it. A man who exists on Scotland's demise. His amateur interview is clear proof of. Good on Walter. Only RF's 46" Y-fronts would fold in opposition.

Underwear that's fun to wear,

Chi-town Buckfast

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually his column in the BBC this week was somewhat nice about the Scotland U-19 side making the final of the Euros actually.

What do you expect anyway?
He's a St. Mirren supporter.
Rinky dink mentality...;)

Good news is the Tartan Army will be here for the FIFA U-20 Tournament.
Lovely if Scotland gets to play in Vancouver. :)

Y-Fronts. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aberdeen 1 - 1 Inverness C.T.

Falkirk 1 - 0 Dunfermline

FT Kilmarnock 2 - 1 Hibernian

FT Rangers 2 - 2 Dundee United

FT St. Mirren 2 - 0 Motherwell

Apparently one of the teams had to come back from 2 down and had to rely on an own goal with 11 minutes to go......:D ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, it was VERY cautious, Bucky. :D

If WGS plays Telfer/Lennon tomorrow, we could be in for a bit of a gubbing........so I'll see who plays tomorrow as Miller is doubtful.....he and Zurawski worked VERY well last week and hopefully he'll be ready.......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cautious for good reason, my good man. :)

Celtic got what they deserved today. NOTHING. Gordon Strachan is officially this year's version of Big Eck.

He starts Telfer of course.......but didn't start Lennon which was good. Unfortunately, despite his goal, Petrov didn't want to ****ing be there today. Jarosik/Naka had decent first halves and McGeady never was at the races today.

Hearts took the lead just after the half on a Paul Telfer giveaway. Hard to believe. And just before Celtic's goal which tied the game, Ginger Baws decides he is going to put Neil Lennon in.........remember now we're down a goal and he has scored 2 goals in 5 years. Or is it 3? I don't think he has made that many forward passes in the last 2 seasons though......

Celtic's goal was brilliant on a counterattack and then who does Strachan is walloper replace? Kenny Miller.....

He drops to a 4 - 5 - 1. Great ****ing move. 3 minutes to go in the game(Lennon fans will love this), good OLD Neil is finished, decides to play a left-footed half volley from his half way line back to Boruc. Bednar said thank you very much got to it before Boruc, clipped it by him and he just had an empty net in front of him.

It was a performance that was disappointing after last week's performance but last week Petrov cared. He didn't this week. Maybe it was his way to show Celtic that he should go to Aston Villa to join Martin O'Neill? Who the **** knows? But I do know that Hearts were FULL value for the win and that Celtic have a LONG way to go if they're going to win the the league again.

Champions League? We are indeed having a laugh.

On a positive note, I love the new away strip......other than the gay collar. Everything else looks very sharp.

Hail Hail in 5th place. :D

jambo

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
H-E-A-R-T-S If you cannie spell it, then here's what it says.....

Spot on description of the game alikira

Mind you the first half was pish. No flow in the game. Highlight was GS and John McGlynn getting sent up stairs. Should have let Burns take the reigns on his own, then again maybe not cause our good pal Lennon gave it away for the winner!!

Always a good feeling to beat the Old Firm, especially when we know we can beat them any day of the week!!

Champions League is on our sights, will be fekin brilliant to have 2 Scottish teams in it this go around.

jambo

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hearts website. Brilliant. Laid on me la-z-boy, turned it full screen. Great coverage!!! I only paid 35 pounds for a year subscription. I believe internetfootball.co.uk showed it as well.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a pretty good deal, Jambo. I pay $20 a month to watch all the Celtic games and a lot of archived games too. BTW, I hope your lot draw on the weekend against the Forces of Darkness. :D ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A new combatant! Nice.
Holy Shite, go away on holidays for a week and a half and things went as expected.
Gers have some work to do, Celts have a tonne of work to do, and the Hertz have yet to implode...We still have a Loooooong way to go.
"Forces of Darkness" :D nice.... does that make you some sort of a jedi knight or something?

memeo to wee chesney, use the force. ;) soon.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome back, Bluenose. I hope your holiday went well and you didn't ransack any hotel rooms. :D

Jambo, I just checked the Hearts site to see why they are charging so little for their TV options.....It shows that they don't show the games live but they just show highlights and have audio. Is there a different section that I missed? The reason I'm asking is because I end up paying over $200 a year, which is still very cheap. Do they actually show the live games? :confused: I hope you're not telling Porkies here. :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I go down to the Supporters club when I can to watch games, or stream the asian feeds trough PPl Stream or PPL Live,
Captain and Bucky,
Is there a way for me to get the Setanta feeds through my Shaw box at home?

jambo

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Hearts website only show selected games. We don't get them all. They usually announce a week or so before the selected match. The CL qualifier is not being shown anywhere as I know yet.

internetfootball.co.uk show a lot of SPL games, even shite ones!!! Only around 5 pounds

I live in Calgary and go to Celtic and Rangers clubs to catch Hearts play they teams...otherwise it's up in the morning to listen to the match on the website.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueNoseJohn said:
I go down to the Supporters club when I can to watch games, or stream the asian feeds trough PPl Stream or PPL Live,
Captain and Bucky,
Is there a way for me to get the Setanta feeds through my Shaw box at home?

Bluenose,

I don't think it is possible........in fact it is virtually impossible from my understanding......I could be wrong though but if there is a way, I want to know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0