Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Salt Spring Island Tourney

bobbywho

Apr 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
theres no one on the wait list but its nice that you thought about that. thanks for the heads up. maybe next year when you drop out you can give us a full two weeks notice.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sucks,,was lookin forward to playing them, I was told there is 7 teams now instead of 6 like the year before and BK made 8. So I guess its either 6 games or find another team. My vote is 6 games. (not that it counts)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sucks,,was lookin forward to playing them, I was told there is 7 teams now instead of 6 like the year before and BK made 8. So I guess its either 6 games or find another team. My vote is 6 games. (not that it counts)

I would vote that too, it was hard enough with 6 last year.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Schedule's out, and man are we lucky. 11:15 on Saturday, 10:00 Sunday. Couldn't ask for anything better. Last year the 8 AM sucked when you went to bed at 6 (though somehow we won that game). No games at the high school though which sucks as that's where the beer gardens are. And it looks like we should finish up with the Peg Rangers Sunday night, lots of beers after that one between the FVSL teams. Boat race?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallion...do you mind posting the Comp schedule pls? I gather it's done but it's not up on the site. Thx.

I'm not sure how it's going to look, but here it is (it's everything as all divisions are together)

Code:
	GISS MAIN FIELD	PORTLOCK PARK	MIDDLE SCHOOL	FERNWOOD SCHOOL	      UPPER GISS FIELD	
SAT						SAT
10:15	MO35	MO35	MO35	MREC	WREC	10:15
	FC ALUMNI	LEGENDARY SUNDOWNERS	VIC WEST	VIC WEST 	GORGE FC	
	ISLANDS UNITED	SSFC OLD BOYS	OLD ROVERS	LAKEHILL	SSI DRAGONS	

11:15	MREC	MREC	MREC	WREC	WREC	11:15
	X SALTSPRING A LISTERS	JDF	SURREY STRIKERS	VIC WEST DIV 2	COMOX VALLEY MASTERS	
	SIGNMASTER	SFC PEGASUS RANGERS	CORDOVA BAY BOBCAT JUNIORS	RENEGADES	VANCOUVER REIGN	

12:15	MCOMP	MCOMP	WCOMP		WREC	12:15
	SSFC	BELMONT	NIFA GALAXY FC		VIC WEST DIV 3	
	ACBC	BAYS	PROSPECT LAKE		GORGE FC	

1:15	WCOMP 	MO35	MCOMP	MREC	WREC	1:15
	SSI COMP 	SALTSPRING OLD BOYS	COMOX	CORDOVA BAY BOBCAT JUNIORS	BAYS UNITED FC	
	CASTAWAYS	ISLANDS UNITED	NANAIMO	LAKEHILL	CASTAWAYS FC	

2:15	M035	MO35	MREC	WCOMP	WREC	2:15
	FC ALUMNI	VIC WEST	SURREY STRIKERS	LEGENDS	NANAIMO WHEATY'S	
	OLD ROVERS	LEGENDARY SUNDOWNERS	VIC WEST	VIC ATHLETICS	COMOX VALLEY MASTERS	

3:30	MCOMP	MREC	MREC	MREC	WREC	3:30
	SSFC	X SALTSPRING A LISTERS	LAKEHILL	SFC PEGASUS RANGERS	VIC WEST DIV 2	
	NANAIMO	JDF	CASTAWAYS	BAYS (DIV 7)	VIC WEST DIV 3	

4:30	WREC	MCOMP	MCOMP	MO35	WCOMP	4:30
	SSI DRAGONS	ACBC	GORDON HEAD	LEGENDARY SUNDOWNERS	PROSPECT LAKE	
	RENEGADES	COMOX	BELMONT	OLD ROVERS	CASTAWAYS	

5:30	WCOMP			MCOMP	MO35	MREC	WCOMP	5:30
	SSI COMP	NANAIMO	VIC WEST	VIC WEST	NIFA GALAXY FC	
	VIC ATHLETICS	BAYS	ISLANDS UNITED	CASTAWAYS	LEGENDS	

6:30	MCOMP	WREC	MREC	MREC	WREC	6:30
	SSFC	NANAIMO WHEATY'S	SFC PEGASUS RANGERS	JDF	CASTAWAYS FC	
	COMOX	BAYS UNITED FC	SIGNMASTER	BAYS (DIV 7)	VANCOUVER REIGN	

7:30	MO35	MCOMP	MCOMP			7:30
	FC ALUMNI	GORDON HEAD	ACBC			
	SSFC OLD BOYS	BAYS	BELMONT			

SUNDAY	SUNDAY	SUNDAY	SUNDAY	SUNDAY	
9:00	MREC	MCOMP	WREC	WREC	WREC	9:00
	CORDOVA BAY BOBCAT JUNIORS	BELMONT	VIC WEST DIV 3	COMOX VALLEY MASTERS	VANCOUVER REIGN	
	CASTAWAYS	NANAIMO	RENEGADES	BAYS UNITED FC	NANAIMO WHEATY'S	

10:00	MO35	MCOMP	MREC	WCOMP	WCOMP	10:00
	SALTSPRING OLD BOYS	GORDON HEAD	LAKEHILL	CASTAWAYS	SSI COMP	
	OLD ROVERS	COMOX	SURREY STRIKERS	VIC ATHLETICS	NIFA GALAXY FC	

11:00	MCOMP	MO35	MREC	MO35	WCOMP	11:00
	SSFC	VIC WEST 	SIGNMASTER	ISLANDS UNITED	LEGENDS	
	BAYS	FC ALUMNI	JDF	LEGENDARY SUNDOWNERS	PROSPECT LAKE	

12:00	MREC	WREC	MCOMP	MREC	WREC	12:00
	X SALTSPRING A LISTERS	GORGE	GORDON HEAD	VIC WEST 	VIC WEST DIV 2	
	BAYS (DIV 7)	RENEGADES	ACBC	CORDOVA BAY BOBCAT JUNIORS 	SSI DRAGONS	

1:00	WCOMP	WREC	MREC	MCOMP	WCOMP	1:00
	SSI COMP	CASTAWAYS	SURREY STRIKERS	BELMONT	LEGENDS	
	PROSPECT LAKE	COMOX VALLEY MASTERS	CASTAWAYS	COMOX	CASTAWAYS

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just got an email that a new schedule will be out soon as some of the times had to be changed.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Schedule did change again and we got a crappy 9 AM game, and it looks like the format changed a bit (for rec anyway), 2 games Saturday and Sunday, top 2 teams in each group playoff. I tried to attach the schedule but it's too big for TTP.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck everyone this weekend, except for Island teams, you've won enough. And teams playing us, please go easy.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
May you repeat as champs and keep the trophy off the island.(US too) looking at the schedule its going to be tougher than last year for both of us. Good luck and may your beer stay cold.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
May you repeat as champs and keep the trophy off the island.(US too) looking at the schedule its going to be tougher than last year for both of us. Good luck and may your beer stay cold.

No chance you can make a payment and rig this tourney Ghouse?;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

No such luck, homer ref's and too much drinking took us out. First night we finish off 95 L of our 2 50 L kegs which we figured would last us 2 nights. Add 2 26er's of Tequila and Saturday morning was not pretty, yet we still won 4-0. It all went downhill from there. We the proceed to pick up 9-10 flats of beer and more hard, and wake up with maybe a 6-pack left. Sunday morning was no better, and we played like it. Solid weekend of drinking with a little bit of footy, I feel like death and am burnt to a crisp, if anyone's looking for a sweet drinking game, Blindman's Beer is where it's at. Can't wait for next year.

nanmoo

May 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going to second that, getting shattered on friday night until the wee hours, and then trying to play in 28 degree weather the next day is simply brutal! But it was a great weekend.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well ACBC Repeated .
Thankyou very much

Well done Ghouse, I thought you guys were in trouble, saw Saltspring spank you guys but clearly you got better as the weekend went on. We went the opposite. I still blame Island refs. Can't wait to put some of the pictures and videos up, the look on some players faces after beer bonging a beer/ceasar is priceless :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0