Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Salt Spring Island Tourney

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now I'm really excited (and scared, week before my wedding), but if you're there this year, look forward to having a pint.

Look for one of the idiots drinking out of the demoralizer ( it will make sense when and if you see it) in the beer garden. :D

I hope like hell we signed up for rec this year. we want to make a mockery out of every game and not just our final one.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look for one of the idiots drinking out of the demoralizer ( it will make sense when and if you see it) in the beer garden. :D

I hope like hell we signed up for rec this year. we want to make a mockery out of every game and not just our final one.

Us too, we have costumes (may only come out at night), and they're sweet, you'll understand when you see also. Do they play warm up music or do we need to bring our own? :D

Since our place has a pool too are you guys staying at Cedar Beach Resorts?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team Division

Rangers Fc Mcomp
Comox Valley United Mcomp
Ssfc Div 1 Mcomp
Acbc Mcomp
Belmont Fc Mcomp
Gorden Head Div 1 Mcomp

Castaways Div 6 Mrec
Signmaster Mrec
Castaways Div 3 Mrec
A-listers Mrec
Surrey Strikers Mrec
Jdf Mrec

Victoria United Wcomp
Gorge Div 1 Wcomp
Castaways Div 1 & 2 Wcomp
Nanaimo Wheatsheaf Wcomp
Vantreights Fc Div 1 Wcomp
Open Wcomp

Ssi Dragons Div 3 Wrec
Castaways Div 4 Wrec
Jdf Division 2 Wrec
Vancouver Reign Wrec
Burnaby United Wrec
Bays United Wrec

Cv Old Rovers Mo35
Covercrete Mo35
Sundowners Mo35
Fernwood United Mo35
Ss Old Boys Mo35
Ss Other Boys Mo35

Comox Valley Masters Wo30
Gorge Fc O35 Wo30
Comox Valley Legends Wo30
Coquitlam Metro Ford Celtics Wo30
Open Wo30
Open Wo30

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers Fc Mcomp
Comox Valley United Mcomp
Ssfc Div 1 Mcomp
Acbc Mcomp
Belmont Fc Mcomp
Gorden Head Div 1 Mcomp
I guarantee we field team for all games. That is it. We will show up. I predict a tie and a bunch of losses.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
It Stallion We are comein to watch one of your games, 330 Saturday as we play shortly after you. What number are you so I can say hi.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It Stallion We are comein to watch one of your games, 330 Saturday as we play shortly after you. What number are you so I can say hi.

I should be number 20, look for the the Harry Potter-esque scar on my forehead, dead give-away :)

blaze army said:
That's a pretty big guarantee. i am not sure you guys can back that up

I'm pretty sure we can. Whether it be straight chugging, beer bonging (we just made a Home Depot run tonight and it is a beauty), or maybe a skill game like Moose or speed quarters, we will win. Try us :D

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have you seen Blazearmy? The rest of the Rangers perhaps?

I think they need to be demoralized.

InnocentbystanderOD

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i may find you and put this to a test.

Please do :D I think more teams are there to play, not drink like us, so I believe we'll put you to the test. Are the liquor stores there well stocked? We've got 2 kegs but that last time we had kegs they didn't last too long.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please do :D I think more teams are there to play, not drink like us, so I believe we'll put you to the test. Are the liquor stores there well stocked? We've got 2 kegs but that last time we had kegs they didn't last too long.

i brought 2 kegs last year. They were done saturday afternoon.:eek: Luckily, the hard stuff never ran out and someone made a run on cans. We are there for the social aspect of the weekend. the soccer gets in the way of that at times.:p

Beer bonging is for wimps. We demoralize jager and tequila. :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i brought 2 kegs last year. They were done saturday afternoon.:eek: Luckily, the hard stuff never ran out and someone made a run on cans. We are there for the social aspect of the weekend. the soccer gets in the way of that at times.:p

Beer bonging is for wimps. We demoralize jager and tequila. :D

Not so much a tequilla fan but love the Jager. Very interested to see this demoralizer. Just got of the phone with my buddy and we are now at 3 kegs, but they're smaller as apparently it's now illegal to sell 50 litre kegs. Stupid law. Can't wait for the footy display we put on this weekend, at least we got to be in rec. What time are you getting to the island?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0