Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rumors?????

Fiji

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wondering if there is any rumors for the upcoming season??? Is Indo picking up any players to help them out in the Premier? Is Temple still gonna make another run this season or are they done? What's going on with Khalsa?

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good question? i'm assuming some changes as far as management, etc.

Any of the FREE agents from temple coming over?

Fiji

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just say this much, DCR/Fiji will be returned the the original owners that couldnt run the team last year. It will still be runned by Fijians but a totally different team in all aspects :knvb: :bronco:

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard the entire Westside Rino's veterans are retiring to the Div 1 Rangers.
It's under protest tho'

Fiji

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like a team from the North Shore could be a lot stronger next season?????

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, the trollers will be much stronger with their new over 35 affiliation with what was previously the Peg Old Boys. That's what you meant, no?

:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Yes, the trollers will be much stronger with their new over 35 affiliation with what was previously the Peg Old Boys.

The whole CAT System is turned right upside down, instead of Premier teams looking to the young guys on the CAT team or U-21, they will be looking UP at the O-35 teams to see what experienced veterans they can bring down for the odd game.
Good move by Peg Old Boys moving over to the WCOTL, it should help Trollers lots and lots, so guess complete ties have been broken with the Slurrey FC Pegasus organization.

hos

Fiji

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's going on with Khalsa HOS, I heard that the Hurricane kids are going to a team in the Premier???

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fiji said:
What's going on with Khalsa HOS?

I am far removed from the Khalsa loop, not even sure how they are doing in the PCSL. I now reside between Rangerville and Nation County.

Where are all the relegated players from last year going?
Most of the Peg boys will be staying on the North Shore or going to O-35's.
And for Khalsa, there are a few very quality players that teams will be trying to get.

HOS

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We played Khalsa last Thursday in PCSL action and it was pretty much the same faces, but they did have a few Indo guys playing as well. They did have a few YBK's up front who were rather jinky. (no, not him. they weren't nearly as talented singers... or as fit) You can bet guys like the Morri brothers, Costley, bunny etc... have recived numours phone calls from teams.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fiji i am now living in calgary and i might add holly shite the girls here are amazing.I have also spotted Browny (ex- metro-ford player) But don't worry fiji i will be still playing in ther vmsl.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson said:
Fiji i am now living in calgary and i might add holly shite the girls here are amazing.

I have no idea what you are talking about. ;) If you want to see some supermodels go to the Kensington Safeway at around 4:30. I have never seen such great produce.

On topic, ....yes it should be interesting to see that indeed.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
steve millar has left bby whops & is persuing his playing career with surrey *aka Fodens clover street Bulies ;) no bull ,I heard it from the horses mouth ;)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson said:
Fiji i am now living in calgary and i might add holly shite the girls here are amazing.I have also spotted Browny (ex- metro-ford player) But don't worry fiji i will be still playing in ther vmsl.
are you taking the RAIL to town to play snoutty :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0