Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rrsl 2009

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
TSW did not show up at all? Or they showed up and they were brutal?

Thanks to the league for changing the schedule. Association is in great shape. One more week will be nice to dry out from all the rain we have had of late. But other than that its great. 6 studs tonight, copa's next week!

maze

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
didn't show up at all!! They all stayed home to watch the Canucks, and failed to call us or the league to let us know. Bunch of classless mucktards!!

P.S their brutal too, but isn't everyone brutal in this league?

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
didn't show up at all!! They all stayed home to watch the Canucks, and failed to call us or the league to let us know. Bunch of classless mucktards!!

P.S their brutal too, but isn't everyone brutal in this league?

Dear Ms. Maze,

The only brutal ones are from the Westside teams.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammerheads 2 - All Blacks 6. Absolutely nothing pretty about this game. Hamheads could have potted a pile more in the first if not for the generous rugby uprights. CS must have had the help of a phantom lino as he was spot on with about 47 offside calls as well as 1 that both teams could have sworn crossed the line.

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside Knights 3 Tsaw Royals 2

Good game both ways as we got down 2-0 early from inefficient goaltending by yours truly only to get one back before half. We tie it up early and then all of a sudden one of their guys goes ape chit and starts swinging for the fences and tries to haymaker everything and everyone in sight. He promptly get's his boarding pass to the sidelines and both teams are left in absolute shock as to what happened. Back to the game as being a man down took some wind out of their sails as we get the third and hold onto to the victory. Other than the obviously pissed off canucks fan gettin tossed this was a pretty good game and look forward to the rematch.

Tuna - Not all westsiders' are whiners it just appears that way cause of the shinny tracksuits ;)

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta United Rangers 7
Westside Rangers 3

Unfortunatley Westside only showed up with about 7 players. We probably had 17. But good on them for deciding to play anyways. We scored early and then added a couple more. Obviously we take our foot off the gas and start making the subs and Westside keeps on coming. They got a pair and it was 4-2 at the half. A couple more WS players showed up so it made a better game out of it and made us smarten up and play. 7-3 final with some scarry momments as WS never gave up and worked their asses off. Classy bunch but would have been a tougher game had they had their whole team. Dont think we play them again but Im sure they will get their numbers up and we will meet in playoffs.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi TEXAS i might be able to supply you with one of our very shiny track suits
I have Caprice night club or olympia pizza logos on the back.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta United Rangers 7
Westside Rangers 3

Unfortunatley Westside only showed up with about 7 players. We probably had 17. But good on them for deciding to play anyways. We scored early and then added a couple more. Obviously we take our foot off the gas and start making the subs and Westside keeps on coming. They got a pair and it was 4-2 at the half. A couple more WS players showed up so it made a better game out of it and made us smarten up and play. 7-3 final with some scarry momments as WS never gave up and worked their asses off. Classy bunch but would have been a tougher game had they had their whole team. Dont think we play them again but Im sure they will get their numbers up and we will meet in playoffs.

That's embarrassing.........7 - 3 when they only had 7 players...ouch.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
KLM 1
Delta united 0

We had the ball the whole game and could not find a way to score. Maybe it was because they played a 6-3-1 ? KLM scored on their only shot from our giveaway.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
TSW Royals 1 - All Blacks 1. Game kicks off at 830 but the lights never come on. Game's sensibly called to a halt in about the 40th minute by Walks.

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside Rino 4 Westside Knights 1

Horrible game for us as we go up early on them and then let the foot off the gas as they tie it up shortly after. The rest of their goals were all due to a lack of effort on our part as the team appeared to have the wind let out of it's sails. Full credit to the young lads of the rino bunch as they battled hard and pretty much won every 50/50 and fully deserved the win. Hopefully we can find a keeper soon as having to split time in the pipes with our starting forward is starting to get a bit annoying. Anyways hopefully we play the young lads again and we can produce a better effort.

cheers , the Rattler

p.s. smrtcoach thanks for the track suit now I can officially whine like a true
Westsider and stay dry all at the same time ;)

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside Rino B 4 - 1 Westside Rangers B

I wasn't there, but the way these kids keep posting results we might have to start calling them up to the A team.

Rattler, how did you guys do against Zee Germans?
I picked up your team's VMSL forms as El Presidente was unable to attend on your behalf.

seystew

Apr 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well i don't ever complain, but i feel like it is time to start.
Just finished up a game against delta united and I was shocked to see a team that looked pretty good on the field skill wise but was as dirty as they were. I have played with many different teams in many different leagues but have never seen such poor tackling.
I take this as a summer league and I am out there for a run and a good time, bbq and beers after the games but they just wrecked the whole mood.
Every 50/50 ball and even ones where we clearly won, delta was meeting our shoulder to shoulder tackles with elbows up, even on late tackles.
I am writing this after spending 3 hours in emergency for a separated shoulder and torn ligamants from a elbow from behind which only drew a yellow card when it was very clearly a straight red, and that was after 3 or 4 missed yellows already.
From then on the game went downhill and was very chippy/alot of yapping/and almost 3 fights.
The ref did a good job of getting in the middle and stopping the fighting but did a horrible job on the calls and poor/late hits.
All it takes is one or two early yellows and both teams will smarten up pretty quick. Could have been 2 easy straight reds this game but they just turned into one yellow.
I know this is a long post but i guess i just have to vent after being told i cant play for 3 months now. It's a summer league, everyone has to work the next day, and i know that it's going to be physical which i'm all for but how about keeping it fair or at least have some reffing that will get the game in order and not out of control like tonights.

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alemania 3 Westside Knights 1

Get a fcking gun and just shoot ourselves in the foot seems to be the slogan for this years team. We don't show up for the first half going down 2-0 on a dodgy pk given by a ref who then apologizes and says it shouldn't have been one. We wake up in the second and can't get it in the opponents net until it's well to late to matter. Having not had a keeper all season has also taken it's toll as myself and others who are more valuable on the field get stuck in net which is no position anyone wants to be in. All that crap aside as Alemania did well to finish when they should have although a bitter taste is once again left in the mouth as we left points on the field again :(

cheers , the Rattler

Dezza: we'll grab that stuff off you at the year-ender this weekend , cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0