Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rrsl 2009

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yea sometimes south park is pretty decent but unfortunately half the field was rock hard and just small patches of decent grass. We also pretty much had to play without lines on the field they were nearly not visible so it was really tough to play down the side of the pitch. It was a choppy game but we held on for the win.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside Rino 0 - All Blacks 0. Entertaining end to end game. A couple of posts, near misses and nice saves by both keepers. Westside are a eager and energetic young group.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL.....It has never been a good pitch but right now it is shocking and I would say dangerous.

Ya it's shite now. It's rock hard in the centre from goal line to goal line pretty much. The lines were bad but playable, the ref would've made us line it if they were that bad. It'll definitely need to be lined before the next game there. We'd opt for the turf but no one seems to enjoy the later kickoff (8:30 is the earliest Parks will give us) and it's also a cost issue.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Park has treated us rather well so far this summer

Blaze 5 SAFC 4

They had 9 men and still managed to bury against us. A sloppy Blaze performance rescued only by a 92nd minute goal for the victory. Credit to Texas Rattler and the rest of SAFC who played the entire 90 minutes and made us work for everything.

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much to add on to the above always a disaster having to play with 9 and even in the hopes of maybe more coming out it is never a fun task. The blaze lads pushed the ball around well and kept it moving around however had they gotten a bit more selfish i'm sure it might not have been as close as it was.
They also had 19 guys out (at least - they had more fans then we had players )
and i'm sure if the champ was playing longer with his merry rciu men that woulda translated in a few more delta goals. Anyways south park is scorched earth although nice venue as it was always a treat seeing some familiar tunnel faces that you don't get to see that often.

cheers , the rattler

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Metro Rangers 4 Westside Rino 1

They got the early goal to go ahead but after that it was a clinical performance from our squad, they really had nothing going for them after the first 15 mins.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya it's shite now. It's rock hard in the centre from goal line to goal line pretty much. The lines were bad but playable, the ref would've made us line it if they were that bad. It'll definitely need to be lined before the next game there. We'd opt for the turf but no one seems to enjoy the later kickoff (8:30 is the earliest Parks will give us) and it's also a cost issue.

The lines were that bad. Besides you had no liner so how was the ref going to make you line it. And the ref asked our side for a lot of help with the flag on our side....when have you heared that from the stripes:confused:

Its moot anyways...the pitch is garbage. Cant belive the Blaze plays there as well. They seem like more of a turf team with the CI fellas??

I would take the 8:30 Winskill over SP anyday!! So should the opponnets!

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino is a good young team. Fast as hell and they make you run your bags off. Touch them up and play physical and they are beatable!! 4-1 DUR. Big win for us as we climb up the table. Rematch with KLM next week.

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers Army vs Delta Blaze: thankful we had an expereinced referee for a heated game.

Good ref allocation for the fixture

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers Army vs Delta Blaze: thankful we had an expereinced referee for a heated game.

Good ref allocation for the fixture

What was the score?

We lost 1-0 to Rangers in the last minute when their 6'6" striker finally got his head on a cross. Heartbreaker for us as we ran with them all game and hit the woodwork on 2 or 3 occasions.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was the score?

We lost 1-0 to Rangers in the last minute when their 6'6" striker finally got his head on a cross. Heartbreaker for us as we ran with them all game and hit the woodwork on 2 or 3 occasions.

2 - 1 for Binger's........Lance with the last minute winner against 10-man Blaze who started with 11........

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers 2 - 1 Pirates. Not the best performance for the Army but we'll take the points. Andy Dunn with a two goal performance, including a 90th minute winner. Pirates played well and missed a couple of sitters that would have turned the game.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Blacks 2
Delta 0

We shite the bed early. All Blacks with two goals in the first 20. Absolutely deflated us. On a side note...refing was horrible. The old gray hair guy, not that he caused our loss but he took forever to pull the cards out. ALL of our players were faster than their back line.....every time we beat them, they drop the shoulder and drop our guy. No calls in their end. Im all good for shoulder to shoulder but play the ball! No wonder the Fossils er I mean All Blacks are going Masters this year. Oh well, maybe we seem em again in playoffs?

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No wonder the Fossils er I mean All Blacks are going Masters this year. Oh well, maybe we seem em again in playoffs?

Sorry to burst your bubble DJGMC, but we've decided against moving to masters for at least another year. I guess that means another full year of you guys having to pick yourselves off the ground? We'll gladly welcome a rematch come playoffs...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Blacks 2
Delta 0

We shite the bed early. All Blacks with two goals in the first 20. Absolutely deflated us. On a side note...refing was horrible. The old gray hair guy, not that he caused our loss but he took forever to pull the cards out. ALL of our players were faster than their back line.....every time we beat them, they drop the shoulder and drop our guy. No calls in their end. Im all good for shoulder to shoulder but play the ball! No wonder the Fossils er I mean All Blacks are going Masters this year. Oh well, maybe we seem em again in playoffs?

Took forever to pull the cards out? :confused: Is that what your team needs in order to get into a rhythm? According to the report, there were 7 yellow cards. Was that not enough? :confused:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0