Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rrsl 2009

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am flattered Club I champ, but Lance is an amazing player and even a better guy off the field. Had the pleasure of playing with the guy for 15 years and approaching 10 years with the Army it is great to see such team loyalty, and it is a strong reflection on Noby Styles management (first class guy)

You guys stay away from him, I will buy his beers for the rest of his life if need be to stay with us.

maze

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am flattered Club I champ, but Lance is an amazing player and even a better guy off the field. Had the pleasure of playing with the guy for 15 years and approaching 10 years with the Army it is great to see such team loyalty, and it is a strong reflection on Noby Styles management (first class guy)

Then as a club you owe it to him to get your ass out of mid pack div 1 and start playing to your potential.

Always a good summertime battle between the two clubs with a good dose of mutual respect. Nice to see.
Good luck in the final Mingers!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the final is coming up soon, any predictions?
I predict blaze_champ will run 100 miles, aggravate the entire Bingers team, create 12 chances................. and score 0 goals.:eek:

Don't worry, Timmy will put himself up front to score.:D

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside Rino 5 - 2 All Blacks

They All Blacks did well to match us in the first half, quickly answering both goals we scored. The turning point was early in the 2nd half when the All Blacks were awarded a pk, but our keeper came up with a big save. Shortly after that we potted the go-ahead goal on a nice 3-on-2 attack, and then scored a couple more to put the game out of reach.

Looking forward to seeing Club Éire Celtic in the final, who were out scouting us tonight. This is still summer league, innit?

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I predict blaze_champ will run 100 miles, aggravate the entire Bingers team, create 12 chances................. and score 0 goals.:eek:

Don't worry, Timmy will put himself up front to score.:D

You know me too well Sixfyv but not enough to know I'll be missing the final :( anyhow, I did my scoring last week WITH Timmy to get us to the final :D Hi Sidewinder :)

The Blaze will battle hard for the entire 90 minutes, regardless good luck to both teams.

Club I Forever,
CIC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside Rino 5 - 2 All Blacks

They All Blacks did well to match us in the first half, quickly answering both goals we scored. The turning point was early in the 2nd half when the All Blacks were awarded a pk, but our keeper came up with a big save. Shortly after that we potted the go-ahead goal on a nice 3-on-2 attack, and then scored a couple more to put the game out of reach.

Looking forward to seeing Club Éire Celtic in the final, who were out scouting us tonight. This is still summer league, innit?

Dezza, did you not score a goal? :)

As for scouting........the coach had a BUD LIGHT LIME and Subway with him. I'm guessing he was out for other reasons.........besides everyone knows Rino's strengths and weaknesses. Stevie Wonder could see them. :)

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza, did you not score a goal? :)

As for scouting........the coach had a BUD LIGHT LIME and Subway with him. I'm guessing he was out for other reasons.........besides everyone knows Rino's strengths and weaknesses. Stevie Wonder could see them. :)

Yes, I did score. Thanks for noticing :)
That was the aforementioned go-ahead goal.

As for Rino's strengths and weakness you are correct on the obviousness of them, but I'll repeat them to avoid any ambiguity.

Strengths: Splendid cowboy hats
Weaknesses: Enunciation

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know me too well Sixfyv but not enough to know I'll be missing the final :( anyhow, I did my scoring last week WITH Timmy to get us to the final :D Hi Sidewinder :)

The Blaze will battle hard for the entire 90 minutes, regardless good luck to both teams.

Club I Forever,
CIC

Club I champ you seem to have a love hate relationship with you dad
Sidewinder!

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smartcoach;
Don,t ever connect me with an abhoration like C.I.C.

C.I.C. I thought you were getting drunk in Dublin!

I predict the Blaze by a couple.That,s assuming they all found their way home after Sundays parade.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smartcoach,

I just love giving Sidewinder a windup about everything football, it really makes his day when I drop his name in the threads.

Dublin has been and gone, now it's London town for the next 4 days before Amsterdam.

Again I wish both teams the best of luck, here is hoping for a good clean match.

Drink a Bud Light Lime for me Captain.

CICwhoplayedandwonhisfinallastweek :)

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have no vices, Captain. May get to some of the game.

Start drinking grown up beer, C.I.C. but stay away from the grown up ladies in Amsterdam. Have a great holiday.

Good luck to both teams tonight.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smartcoach,

I just love giving Sidewinder a windup about everything football, it really makes his day when I drop his name in the threads.

Dublin has been and gone, now it's London town for the next 4 days before Amsterdam.

Again I wish both teams the best of luck, here is hoping for a good clean match.

Drink a Bud Light Lime for me Captain.

CICwhoplayedandwonhisfinallastweek :)[/QU

Sidewinder might appreciate some M&S PJS from London or a lollypop from a Amsterdam coffee shop .

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have no vices, Captain. May get to some of the game.

Start drinking grown up beer, C.I.C. but stay away from the grown up ladies in Amsterdam. Have a great holiday.

Good luck to both teams tonight.

So that is an emphatic NO then, Sidewinder? :(

I wasn't even going to cheat on the line.......

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Critter, Lance Grisdale & Friends 6 - 3 Champless Blaze ;)

(Captain, hope you also bet the "over")

Good clean battle by both teams. Some great goals at both ends (#7 for Blaze is a handful) coupled with some ridiculous saves by big gk, as usual. Congrats Blaze on a great season. Will look forward to resuming the rivalry next year.

Good referee allocation for this match as well. And I should add the assistant on the near sideline was near flawless...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0