Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Richmond Regional Summer League 2004

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That means no one will be able to touch your team in the playoffs. I'll phone the league president now and just have him send a cheque for $600. Well done.

Believe it or not Sergeant, I asked Keith about this at the beginning of the season and I had no luck so I doubt he'll agree with your suggestion....but a great idea nonetheless. Good luck the rest of the way.

As you continue to play with the minds of all the little Blaze TTP clowns with your subtle piss taking,

Craftless,

How nice to hear from you again, your complimentary attitude is alwayz welcomed with open arms. I was surprised not to hear from you this year, begging the Blaze to join DU again, but it seems as though you've come to your senses. Let's make a truce....if you promise to stop slandering the Blaze with your intellectual prowess, I'll promise not to sign ANYMORE of your players. Deal?? Good luck in the FVSL this year.

Cheers

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers for the pint last night, Rainesy, on behalf of the Blaze apparently. Maybe these guys aren't so bad after all is said and done. :) ;)

Sorry I didn't make to Association, Crafty, as the players I was coaching felt that it was important to go to the pub afterwards as a nice wrap-up. I couldn't say no.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Sorry I didn't make to Association, Crafty, as the players I was coaching felt that it was important to go to the pub afterwards as a nice wrap-up. I couldn't say no.

No problem Captain. Couple of nice players out there for Club I on Thursday that I hadn't noticed before. Dark haired kid up front. Great touch and balance. Reminded me of Scotty Williams. Tall thin fair haired lad in the middle of the park very strong on the ball.

Too bad our lot didn't want to pay for more than 45 minutes. 3-1 Delta at the half. 3-6 Club I at the end of 90. I managed to knotch in the first half from the full back position after nobody, it seemed, on Club I was worried about picking up the old guy. ;)

Cheers

I'll put that beer on ice.... :D

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze rep.1 said:
Craftless,

How nice to hear from you again, your complimentary attitude is alwayz welcomed with open arms. I was surprised not to hear from you this year, begging the Blaze to join DU again, but it seems as though you've come to your senses. Let's make a truce....if you promise to stop slandering the Blaze with your intellectual prowess, I'll promise not to sign ANYMORE of your players. Deal?? Good luck in the FVSL this year.

Cheers

I knew it wouldn't be long until I got a rise out of one of you guys with that comment.
Good rivalry always breeds good banter and this summer was no exception.
Enjoyed both games against you guys this year.

Good luck next season. If you win division 1 VMSL next year people will just have to accept that there is more than one credible team from Delta. ;)

Who knows, if you win the Imperial Cup next season, we may meet in the provincials

All the best

Cheers

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BLAZE cant stop scoring these days. 24 in past 3 games.
Capt. is gunna get what he wished for....therefore were gunna win div 1 playoffs. Does the league re seed the teams, or is it random draw for playoffs?anyone.
out

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like club I crapped the bed last night allowing the blazzzzzzzze to squeak ahead of them....thanks boys, & we'll look foreward to meening you in the semi's if you get there
out

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some good battles in the playoffs this year....Rangers A vs. Bingers should be a beauty. Blaze barely squeek out second place in Div.1 to add another $100 to the kitty....nice work boyz. Looking forward to playing the Knights and avenging our terrible showing against them this year in our first game. Hopefully 3 days is enough time to recooperate from Kamloops....good luck to all the squads. The Blaze look forward to knocking you out. ;)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze rep.1 said:
Let's make a truce....if you promise to stop slandering the Blaze with your intellectual prowess, I'll promise not to sign ANYMORE of your players.

Care to expand on this comment?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BR1,

Congrats on your recent success in the VMSL... truly an accomplishment to improve so quickly with such a small town to draw from. Must be something in the water over there that breeds such an amazing group of athletes... ;)

But, come on... it is pretty hard to get excited about your success in the RRSL... most of the teams are made up of "whoever can make it this week" and "who's not waterskiing in the slough". The five games this season we have played with our full squad, we are 4-1 - with one loss to a group of bastards wearing white. ;)

Don't get me wrong... you guys have done well... and you deserve it... but it is not like you are winning the Pakenham Cup ;)

It seems to me like all of your posts include you patting yourself on the back describing your successes... maybe you should let other people praise you. Or you could praise someone else. Just a thought. Then maybe someone might give your comments some value.

See you in the playoffs (hopefully).

Best of luck next season.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Ireland 3 Delta United 2 Golden goal apparently.....

I didn't see the game but showed up for 2 beers after. Tak Yukawa with the winner in OT.........

Crafty Cokcney,

The lads were saying that you had a completely different team out since the last time you played. Some of the lads were even just introducing themselves before the game. Any merit to these rumours? ;) :D

It sounds like it was a decent game......

So we get to lose to the Blaze next week. It might even be worth putting the boots on for that one........ :eek:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A great game at Association yesterday with battles all over the park. The difference in the game was finishing. Club I scored their first on a partial breakaway from the left side that the striker finished nicely. This was a painful goal for us since it was totally against the flow of the play. Delta answered with a header goal from our stopper 4ST GMP. End of half tied. Second half was much of the same battling with Delta hitting the post and missing a few excellent chances. CI scored on a shot from 25 yds off the post and in. Delta again responded with a corner kick with another header goal from 4ST GMP.

Golden goal came in the second overtime with a miscue by delta resulting in a scramble in front. The ball was hit home from 18 yds.

MOTM was the Club I keeper. Frickin bastard saved the game for his club. Without question he stopped 3 sure goals. With a lesser keeper, the game would have never reached OT. Congrats on a large performance. :wa:

The guy up front (17) is a prick... but i wish he was on our team. Quick, strong, and dangerous. That said, he did some foolish things on the pitch that he will hopefully grow out of. At one point, i hit a punt, and he stuck his leg out to block it... successfully. I have seen a keeper SHATTER his ankle from a stupid move like that. :mad:

Congrats to Club I on the victory. Best of luck the rest of the way.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze 4 Knights 0

Not much to say. Young guys beat old guys. Onto Club I next week. Pint on it Sidewinder????

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whell,
we didnt really have any probs last night, other than not finishing on about 10 golden opportunities. luckily we were playing the crappiest team in the league. unlucky for wfc A and bingers to meet in the first round, but were glad to see one of them out. club i next week eh? good. transcontinental playboi wont be there unfortunately- lets do it boyz. cant wait to play bingers in the finals.
out

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 5 : 4 IMPORTS

Only had 10 men and 3:0 down at half time (despite half a dozen good chances) we battled back and eventually had 11 men with 20 mins to go.

Tied it up with 15 to go only for the Imports to get a fourth - we then forced extra time which was wrapped up with a golden goal in the first couple of minutes!

On to next week....

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
The guy up front (17) is a prick... but i wish he was on our team. Quick, strong, and dangerous. That said, he did some foolish things on the pitch that he will hopefully grow out of. At one point, i hit a punt, and he stuck his leg out to block it... successfully. I have seen a keeper SHATTER his ankle from a stupid move like that. :mad:

I stood infornt of you once you picked up the ball. After you stepped backwards however many feet, in the same manner I did, you ran towards me and punted it, so I stuck my leg out. Smart thing to do or not? Porbably not. Was I attempting to 'shatter your ankle'? No, apologies to you from me. :)

Carrying on, I completly agree with your game summary. We came out very flat in the early stages and were lucky on several occaions not to go down.

Your two centrebacks, Schultzy (?) and 4ST GMP played very well. 4ST made trouble for our D all game on set pieces, unlucky for him not have a hat trick. :D

Burnro (our keeper) was definetly MOTM like you said. A few huge saves in both halfs, and one MASSIVE save in close during the first OT.

Cheers to Delta for a tough, entertaining game.

BTW - Who is the plumber playing right D for you boys? Right prick he is, like me :rolleyes:

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze Army;

As I'll be away next week I won't be at Association next thursday.A pint it is[beer that is].

If the game is half as good as our game last night it will be a cracker.

Well done our guys and thank you Delta for 3 excellent games this season.

Can someone settle a discussion/argument. How old is Dante. I said 82. Others said 78 or 79.He was shocking last night, but at least he was shocking to both sides.

Another question. At the A.G.M. of our esteemed summer league was it not voted on and unamiouslly[sp] that the finals would be on the tuesday and thursday following the semi-finals?

Good luck to all 4 teams left in the semis[and to the 4 in div.2]

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze with a mediocre performance last night but a victory nonetheless. We had a problem finishing....hopefully we can solve this problem for next week against the mighty Club I. :eek:

So we get to lose to the Blaze next week. It might even be worth putting the boots on for that one........

Please do El Capitan, i'll make sure DITH hacks at your ankles all game. It should be a good rubber match as we are 1-1 against you this year. C u next week.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was talking about putting on my rubber boots(wellingtons) for the inclement weather. But who knows, it would be fun to be kicked by DITH all game, as he usually tries that when practicing with the high school team. His team always ends up losing though......I'm not sure why...... ;) :D

To be honest, I probably won't even be there as the women's team will be training, meaning I will be coaching. Good luck to both teams in the rubber match.

Captain

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0