Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Richmond Regional Summer League 2004

B.R. KELLY

Sep 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off, props to bingers for holding us scoreless last night for the first time in years.....they had a pretty tight d last night, however, we did get our chances up front, but couldnt put it in. just need another week or 2 & well start to bury em in bunches like usual again...our d is lookin super tight too...........3 games 0 goals... keep it up boyz..bingers only had one real chance & it was from 25 yds. hit the crossbar, but thats it..look foreward to the rematch.
out

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside Knights 3 - Club I 1

Just as last week, lastnight was a game that the boys deserved better.

Throughout the game we gave up three shocking goals aswell as not being able to bury our chances upfront.

Dante the blind mule had his usual shocker of a game in the middle. Fcuk me are there any decent refs in this league? Onto a win and much needed 3 points next thursday I hope.

Champ

BTW, who is the donkey centerback for the knights (#4 I think) who thought it was neccessary to chop both my legs from behind with 2 minutes to go in the corner:mad: Cnut.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dante the blind mule had his usual shocker of a game in the middle. Fcuk me are there any decent refs in this league?
That's the beauty of the league: any given Thursday . . .

BTW, I doubt it was #4 who chopped you down. A thin, very-in-shape guy? If so, he would've never meant to -- nicest guy 'round. Besides, he's usually in midfield.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta Police VS Blaze

Blaze 3 Cops 0 Hangover YES

Yet another shutout for the Blaze. Even game for the first 25 minutes or so and then we took control after they scored a og. We carried play for most of the game after that point with there main threats coming through the air on one of our many,many fouls or Dolan laying off the nice ball. We missed numerous chances in the second half the most memorable being from about 39" dead center of the goal with noone in the net. Missed well wide, i actually thought it was going to go for a throw in but it ended up being a goal kick. On to Delta united on thursday at South Park.

B.R. KELLY

Sep 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze = 4 shutouts in a row. nice d. atleast we scored 3 - could have/ should have been 8-9 EASILY (really, i know everyone says that). Delta U up next on our own pitch. we may have a suprise?????????????????????????????
out

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is not much of a surprise that Mark Rogers is back in town and might be playing on Thursday. That would bring the total number of players on your team WITH SKILL to 4. Before you start ranting about the Club Ireland games, remember one thing. It's ONLY summer soccer, not the World Cup. Good luck, Blaze, I hope you guys go undefeated in the summer in both leagues.

B.R. KELLY

Sep 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry pal, i wasnt speaking of mark, and if he brings the # of skilled players on our squad to 4, how many would you have? 0? i think so too.
i know, its ONLY sumer soccer, but it sucks to be losing just as you all are. i dont enter a game not caring who wins, sorry for that. good day to you.
out

B.R. KELLY

Sep 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
DEAR FAST SHOW/ PREMATURE EJ*CULATOR

Tellin me that i dont go out alot doesnt really mave much merit, coming from someone with OVER 2000 POSTS?????????get a .........no

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think M.R. will be suiting up for the Blaze tonight to play against his mates on Delta United....however I'm sure he'll be in the lineup for the majority of games after that. Having a skilled player like Mark playing with us for the summer will only help our squad improve in the long run...maybe some of his skill and knowledge will brush off onto some of our 'non-skilled' players and bring the total players on our squad with skill from 3 to 5..or even 6. :rolleyes: Possibly then we will be able to compete with the likes of Club. I, the mighty Cliff Ave, Lobbans, etc...next year in Div. 1 VMSL.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparkles

Sparkles is back in town?

Looking forward to having a pint with him after the game. Seeing as Sparky is in the twilight of his 20's and nearing the 30's me thinks he should be joining the Delta United lads seeing as he's a little closer to our generation than the Blaze's.

I'm sure Jolly on the Blaze has something to do about that.

4STOUT!!! :knvb: :knvb:

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Sparky is back in town and has decided to play for the Blaze with Jolly then tell him to lace em up tonight.

Looking forward to it.

That would be three (3) skilled players now and I've coached them all.!! :D

Cheers

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty: I assume you mean the Rogers and 4ST; that Williams kid definately has no skill :rolleyes:

crafty cokcney said:
If Sparky is back in town and has decided to play for the Blaze with Jolly then tell him to lace em up tonight.

Looking forward to it.

That would be three (3) skilled players now and I've coached them all.!! :D

Cheers

4ST OUT!!!!! :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Gump,

If Sparky, Jolly and Scotty are all playing tonight you best leave work now and start your stretching. :rolleyes:

I'll probably get Rainsy again. No skill, but runs like the fukcing wind. Plus he's half my age!!!! :eek:

Cheers

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A brilliantly hard-fought win for the Club I lads over long-time rivals Richmond Utd last night...

...down 1-0 to an early defensive fcuk-up :eek: , the boy's battled back hard to out-work and out-run a decent Utd squad. Club I Champ worked relentlessly all game long, and his hard work paid off with when he smashed the ball into the roof of the net halfway through the first half. Our intense work-rate paid off again as some great build-up led to young Arnold stabbing in our second, and what proved to be the winning goal.

A much needed win for Club I, and a deserved result!
:bronco: :knvb:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze 3 Delta 2

Blaze go up by one early on a clanger on a corner by Sixfyv.:) Thanks buddy!
Made it 2 later on and early in the third went up by 3 on a gorgeous strike by Gurns. Up to this point the game was completely dominated and controlled by the blaze. Sixfyv made a tremendous double stop after that and then bedshitting time started with about 20 minutes left. Rainsey gave up a penalty(weak,weak call) and it was 3-1. A few minutes later Delta pulled within 1 on a weird headed goal that everyone thought was going well wide and then hooked back in. they were never able to get that 3rd goal though and the Blaze hung on for the win. Cheers to the Delta boys for giving me abeer after the game and to th mosquitos at South Park for making sleep last night hard to with all the itchy bites.:rolleyes:

B.R. KELLY

Sep 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another win for the blaze. 3-2. As im sure DUFC will attest, we dominated play, getting up 3-0 before giving up a pk, and one of the ugliest pinball type goals ever in the last 10 mins, for what seems to be the score of a close game. To their credit though, the Delta Senior Citezen Foundation did not give up, lead vocally by "motivtional speaker TONY ROBBINS.........errrrrrrrrr Mike Richards" comon guys, we can do it!!!
way do go DUDE. man im funny sometimes.
the shutout streak has been broken, time to start another............
out

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta United vs Delta Blaze

Well the Delta lads didn't come ready to play last night. We were down 2-bagel before the game was 15min old. The boys were pretty much on holiday mode getting ready for Penny next weekend or this Wednesday for some of us :rolleyes:

The Blaze did take it to us for the first half and the addition of Sparky in the line-up may have had a little something to do with that. ;) The second half was a little more even and we seemed to come to life after Sixfyv made two big stops; the first off Jolly's cracker and the second off the ensuing rebound.
Blaze didn't know how to deal with our pressure at the tail end of the second half and had to bring Sparky back on to preserve the 3-2 victory. I'm sure things will be a lot different when Sparkles isn't there the next time we meet!!!

A personal thanks out to the fcuking wanker surfer dude for the softball sized lump on my shin after his pussy studs-up tackle. Oh yeah, I'm sure Sixfyv really appreciated you trying to stomp on his head too - jackass!!!:mad:

Anyhow looking forward to six days of sunshine in the interior and getting back to summer ball in 2 weeks time.

See you guys in about 6 weeks time

4STOUT!!!! :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0