Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Richmond Regional Summer League 2004

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know a good plumber??? :mad:

And who left their BRa and Pantied in my sauna.??? :D
I didn't get a name but would really like to return them to her.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can hardly wait to get the Blaze Army house report tomorrow. I don't know how I'll sleep now... In case anyone was wondering I painted my hallway and steam cleaned my living room carpet yesterday. I may swifer my kitchen floor when I get home.

More house reports as they happen... right here in your Richmond Regional Summer League 2004 thread.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Anyone know a good plumber??? :mad:

And who left their BRa and Pantied in my sauna.??? :D
I didn't get a name but would really like to return them to her.

Anyone of the Delta United players are good plumbers especially Dick Mann.

I hate it when they panty in the sauna. ;)

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leave the guy alone beaker, he's just trying to let us all know what a wicked harsh drinker and partier he is.

At least I think he drinks. I'm not sure. His posts rarely ever mention alcohol.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In case anyone was wondering I painted my hallway and steam cleaned my living room carpet yesterday. I may swifer my kitchen floor when I get home.

Thanks for the update dipsiht...but we already received your updated house report from your girlfriend as we passed her around at the party. Keep on cleaning pal....gives us more time to triple team her. :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that where the bitch was? I was doing all that work and she goes and pisses off to Blaze’s fcuking party with Tsawwassens greatest collection of alcoholic retards, and all around rubbish footballers? She even had the nerve to send me out for another tube of that Vagisil cream she likes so much. Don't know why… the shite never works, but I don’t have to tell you that anymore do I, rep1?

I had a feeling she may leave me sooner or later she thinks I’m too tall. She’s always been attracted to short Jewish men, those little hats drive her crazy, probably because they remind her she has to change her diaphragm, but I’m still surprised. Just short and contraceptive head gear isn’t usually enough there must have been a special little lad there, someone who could double as the Club I mascot, that is when he’s not guarding his pot of gold.

Now, listen, I’d appreciate you not posting any more of your sex adventures with my girlfriend on a pubic forum like this. It's rather childish and embarrassing for the both of us, but in completely different ways. If you want to take the piss try insulting my kid lets see if you can make that funnier than a girlfriend gang bang shite you're trying to pass off.

PS. send me off your email address and I’ll put you on my weekly mailer. There’s an article coming up on grouting. You’ll be sorry if you miss it.

Disclaimer. I was in no way trying to insult alcoholic retards or rubbish footballer by comparing them to Blaze FC.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, I caught be a BIG one. Honestly I didn't think my last post (such a feeble attempt it was at a pisstake) deserved a rhetort from such a TTP scholar as KnVD. What an imaginative, hilarious, and breathtaking reply it was. Please let me apologize for letting the cat (or frisky little feline if you prefer) out of the bag in regards to your g/f's weekend rendevous with the Blaze. That was totally out of line and now that everybody knows you'll probably never see her.....unless you can find a way to satisfy her.

What really turned my head was the fact that you know detailed personal information about me...my stature, religion...very impressive. I guess your g/f opened her big fat mouth even though I asked her not too. Speaking of big fat mouths....maybe we wouldn't be having this banter if you didn't open yours in the first place. I guess you can't help it though...you jump at any chance to flex your intellectual muscle and make sure everybody knows that you are the king of pisstakes. Good work.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is this season over yet, if so close this thread. It is like watching "The Office", entertaining yet painfull. As Jinky and Kn-owesmemoney slag this piss out of anything posted. slimfast, and harsh wicked drinker. There's hate there Jinky. Remind me to tell you a wee story about Seattle last year, when I next see you. Knvb, the Sally Ann is calling, where's my dosh. FYI. I Totti'eid the last muppet that disrespected my wife like that.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well played

You're wrong Steve123comecollectityouweegigertwat, first of all he insulted my girlfriend not my wife and second if you can't slag the piss out of seemingly anonymous Jewish leprechauns on the internet who can you slag the piss out of? And second.5 Jinky is much more selective about what/who he slags where as I am the only true slag whore around here.

As for you rep1...
Wow, I caught be a BIG one.
I tried to tell you didn't I? But you got greedy and when you get greedy you end up getting burnt or in your case something ends up burning... You have no one to blame but yourself... and I suppose your parents.
guess you can't help it though...you jump at any chance to flex your intellectual muscle and make sure everybody knows that you are the king of pisstakes. Good work.
It's seriously about fcuking time someone realized my contribution to this site.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Well played

knvb said:
It's seriously about fcuking time someone realized my contribution to this site.

DI,

Unfortunately it's in this sh*tty thread that barely anyone reads. I'm a nobody so of course i'm in here.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhh... did your feelings get hurt, Blaze? I'm sorry buddy.

Hugs and kisses.

PS. Congratulations on your party... and I guess winning the Richmond Regional Summer League 2004

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0