Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Richmond Regional Summer League 2004

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good tilt on Thursday night between Blaze and DU...with the Blaze pretty much dominating the entire match until the last 20 minutes when I subbed in our Div. 2 players.

1st half - no contest with the Blaze dominating. A mishandled ball by Sixfv and JR (one of our 3 skilled players) heading it home. The second goal was a thing of beauty...T-Huk and Stevie Ray with some nice 2-touch down the left flank. Stevie Ray then makes a nice ball to Premium about 10 yards out for the easy finish. (3 non-skilled players)

2nd half - Blaze dominate for first 25 min. Gurniak (another non-skilled player) with a nice individual effort - burning 2 players before hammering one home from at least 25 yards out. Blaze rep. 1 makes several poor subs at this point thinking the game was out of reach. DU come hard for the last 20 minutes. Ref makes a charity call on Rainz for the PK. 5 minutes later DU strikes again with a strange one....

Give DU credit for not giving up...I'll make sure I remember that next time we're up a few goals in the rematch. All in all a good effort from the Blaze, with some players stepping up in the absence of Scotty.

Jimmy the nonce

Nov 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze vs Some Muppets in Orange

Blaze notched another last night..stellar performance from the B squad...ghastly performance by the ref who appeared to be looking in desperation at the other team for when to blow the whistle. Two extremely charitable PK's left us with out the shut out...unlucky Army! 5 goals should've been 10 but we decided to put them over the net instead. Jimmy showcased a stellar 10 minutes complete with diving header set up for the Premium. Would have stayed on longer but my wheezing drowned out the cheers form the side line.

B.R. KELLY

Sep 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We got beat. wow . shocker of a game, on s. memorial. with dante as a ref, who stayed at 1/2 all game long. we ate shite last night, simply put, pretty embarassing loss, the other team sucked, but still beat our asses. o whell, as the captain says 'its only summer", but it still sucks.
out

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I 3 vs 2 Delta Utd

A fantastic effort by all the lads last night...skill, grit, effort, and desire. The evening began dodgy with our referee a no-show, but thanks to a couple of volunteers, the game was still played without a hitch. Great end-to-end action throughout the first half with Club I taking the lead midway through. The game was full of robust challenges as the Delta lads never gave up once during the 90-minutes. A great hard-working and well-played game by all the players on the pitch.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze 'B' - Div. 2 Champs

Blaze 'B' have officially won Div. 2 this year with a 10-1 thrashing of the Wrestlers and the Greeks (BBS Sports Lounge) drawing with Rangers 'A'. There is still one more game to be played but the result is meaningless.

Div. 1 looks like it's out of reach this year with Bingers running away from the pack. Too bad most of the players on their summer squad don't play in the winter....

The 300 bones will be a much needed stab in the arm to the team (drinking) fund. We're thinking about stacking the Div. 2 squad for the playoffs to earn another 300, as the VMSL Div. 1 fees (pints at the local pub) are a little steep this year.

Good luck to everyone in the rest of league play and the playoffs.....we look forward to knocking you out. ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're thinking about stacking the Div. 2 squad for the playoffs to earn another 300, as the VMSL Div. 1 fees (pints at the local pub) are a little steep this year.

Nothing better than challenging yourselves. :rolleyes: Since you are now in div. 1 this year, you guys should have no problem winning the div. 1 summer playoffs. Why would you want to play down to the level than up? Sure the money is a good EXCUSE but give yourselves more credit. Congrats on winning the div. 2 league. $300 is still $300 any way you look at it. Cheers. Besides you don't have enough players to field two 'strong' teams. I know the majority of your div. 1 players played in div. 2 for most of the season. It's all about choices....... :D

Captain

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
at least the BLAZE can finish at the top of one pack, unlike the LEPERKONS. the $300 we win could just be used to wager, when , in the winter we meet up wit club i and kick the crap.

PLAYBOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing better than challenging yourselves.

Actually I'd have to disagree with you there El Capitan....I'd say another 300 bones would be better. We'll have lots of time to challenge ourselves this winter...playing against all those talented teams such as the mighty Cliff Ave., the skillful and stacked Indo FC.....oh and how could I forget...the formidable and feared Club I. :rolleyes: (u did kick our ass once this year already...please go easy on us this winter)

Thanks for the advice though old wise one.....oh BTW, I have a couple quarts of 10W-30 that I need to get rid of. If you drink them all at once I won't charge you a penny for em. Deal?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a deal, Blaze rep, but I can only drink a mouthful at at time, not a quart full. As for the 'stacking' the second division team, that is quite a compliment you're giving your team. That means no one will be able to touch your team in the playoffs. I'll phone the league president now and just have him send a cheque for $600. Well done. I'll make sure none of the other teams even bother showing up because it could be embarassing for them.

As for the winter, I would worry more about Indo/Sikh Temple/Polska before you worry about any other teams. I know Club I this year will be pushing their hardest to survive relegation until some changes will be made. As you know, one can't look into the 4 - 0 pounding Club I gave you. You were missing your 3 skillful players and Club I's 38 year-old SWEEPER scored a hat-trick against you. :p Fortunately, I won't have to play against the might Blaze as I'm officially retired for that reason. :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
at least the BLAZE can finish at the top of one pack, unlike the LEPERKONS. the $300 we win could just be used to wager, when , in the winter we meet up wit club i and kick the crap.

Fortuntely your club doesn't have a policy that doesn't allow illiterate morons to sign. Could someone else other than PLAYBOI try to decipher this for me? LepERkons? wit? Is this Ttown-bonics as opposed to ebonics? Anyway, you will be welcomed into division one with open arms because you guys get along so well with all the other teams. Good luck in the division two cup but I'm sure you won't need it with that talent level.

Hail Hail

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
10w30

Captain, are you saying Club I is in term oil? This is disturbing news indeed. Why does it always go back to oil with you?

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

As you continue to play with the minds of all the little Blaze TTP clowns with your subtle piss taking, I have been informed that our game tonight against you lads is worth six points.?

I would feel much better if you postpone your retirement until after tonight.

I hear all your joints are well oiled after Nations Cup weekend. :D So don't forget your boots.

Cheers

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty,

I would love to play in tonight's game because Association Park is my favorite park BUT I am running a camp in Tsawwassen from 7 - 8:30. Unless you delay the kick-off and add some floodlights, you won't have a chance to kick me all over the park. Sorry. :( Good luck anyway. It should be a nice night to play a football match. I will see you there after for a few beers though, if that works. :)

CAptain

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Crafty,

I would love to play in tonight's game because Association Park is my favorite park BUT I am running a camp in Tsawwassen from 7 - 8:30. Unless you delay the kick-off and add some floodlights, you won't have a chance to kick me all over the park. Sorry. :( Good luck anyway. It should be a nice night to play a football match. I will see you there after for a few beers though, if that works. :)

CAptain

Good luck with the camp.

See you after for beers and Nation Cup story's. :D

B.R. KELLY

Sep 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dear captin ,

id b mor worried bout your teem gettin religated than my spellin mon.
with a pool of about 3 million peeps in richmond, how cant you have a better lineup?? we have about 5000 people in t town, and we rollin.....and if we are so hated as you state, how come everybody wants to be BLAZE worthy???
piece- out

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
id b mor worried bout your teem gettin religated than my spellin mon.
with a pool of about 3 million peeps in richmond, how cant you have a better lineup?? we have about 5000 people in t town, and we rollin.....and if we are so hated as you state, how come everybody wants to be BLAZE worthy???

A little help again, BR? 3 million peeps = what to the average adult?

BLAZE worthy? - EVERYBODY wants to be a part of the team? - Who are your big signings this year. I haven't heard so please excuse me for my ignornace. As you know, well you probably don't, my focus is towards Club I's women's program. Of course, we want to keep a competitive guys team. That goes without saying. But again, I'm just wondering how many guys are leaving other teams to join your juggernaut?

Note- JR - you can ignore all the above piss-takes. :D ;)

B.R. KELLY

Sep 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
DIDN"T we play your womens progam not too long ago? i know whoever it was , they were a bunch of bichhes....we got signings, dont worry bout it, we'll let you know in due time ...by the way, do you have a pager that beeps every time someone posts something on this website. i dropped my line in the water, and caught a captain in no time...........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BR,

The day you 'catch me' with anything witty or intelligent is the day I retire from TTP. As for playing our women, I don't know which team you are talking about but if you played us you probably lost because both of our teams were undefeated last year. SOOOOOO, I don't know what you're on OR on about? :wa:

BTW, you still didn't answer my inquiry regarding '3 million peeps'. A little help, Holmes. PLEAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZ

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for your pager question(that was fcuking golden by the way), do you notice the color of my moniker? That means I have more options than you. I splurged for a premium membership. SOOOOO, I can check things a little quicker if I need to. Some days I do more than others. I must go and have a wank now because this is becoming tedious. Cheers and good luck in your big game tonight.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0