Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 results from div. 1 B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
a German striker, perhaps? (toot toot)
And Keeper, musn't forget as well "a German keeper". We always knew one way or another that we'd end up with a Deutsch net minder. Beer sales have never been better! "Wie war's mit einem Bier?";)

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
musn't forget as well "a German keeper".

I'ts true Blake, However any more weak goals like last week, I will be retiring & concentrating on ZEE Pummel Horse League.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
week 4 predictions........

Bosna 2-1 Bignerds............Vancouver Olys 1-3 Club I................Norburn ?-? Lobbans................W Union Polska 1-2 Point Grey.....................Croatia 4-1 Norvan...........................and finally, starpimp is Ivan?!

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PREDICTION TIME

Bosna vs Pinger's Army 0-1 Pinger's first win
Olympics vs Club I 1-1
Norburn vs Lobbans Who knows depends what team shows up
Polska vs Point Grey 2-3 Too much pace
Croatia vs Norvan 2-4 Norvan turns season around

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Insightful Ghost

Ditto your picks here Ghost,

According to your picks, Bingers will move ahead of Club Ireland. I like it.

I am sure the parinoiac Blake and Morgan will take your picks as a personal attack.

As per usual we will be in tough this week. There is and never has been an easy game for the Army. Our struggle will continue to lessen with the addition of the great Sashi Lalu. His presence on the sidelines this weekend will undoubtly give our moral a boost.

Boogienights

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dr. bagoo works a miracle

Sashi,

Will dr. bagoo's healing halo from the heavens above allow you to partake in tonight's ritualistic undertaking in preparation for our foe at weeks end. Seece.

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pingers Army vs Olympics

Actually Doogie Houser this is just a hopeful pick. Too bad they don't have sportsaction as your odds would be about 9 to 1 for the win. If you wan't me to be brutally honest your probably going to get spanked by about 4. As for you moving ahead of Club I ! I really couldn't give a fcuk.
The Ghost

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The return of boogie

I am sure the parinoiac Blake and Morgan will take your picks as a personal attack.

boogie, obviously the 6 day sabbatical retreat (i.e. running with your tail between your legs) from the last verbal shitkicking you took did not provide you with any inspirational wit? please crawl back into your hole until you can come up with something worth merit, perhaps a victory would instill some wit...
any ballpark idea on when this might happen?

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will Dazza ever get respect?

As seen on the 1A thread...Captain Shamrock responding to Dazza

Take it to the proper thread, rent-a-mouth.
BTW, what are you on about?

Div. 1A predictions for the weekend...

AFC 6 Muckalomas 0

Times megged: Muckalomas 10 AFC 0

Times Dazza falls over the ball while attempting to pass: 7

Times Dazza pays NO.2 a compliment after a fcuk-up: 13

Times Dazza whines about an injury: infinite

Well done Captain Shamrock...Boogie take notes this is wit

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Morgan you are a teat

What was I running from? Glad to hear you missed me. Although, maybe you should look for your inspiration elsewhere. Just a thought. Why this Meraloma fixation Morgan?

As mentioned I think this is the week for a rare win for the aging Army. How about you? How many will you win by?

Boogie

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will Dazza ever get any respect

OUT OF THE OFFICE REPLY

I am currently out of my TTP Div 1 threads office. All messages will be returned upon my return to the office, at a date later to be determined.

B

binger barfme

bingeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

You guys will never win!

army's rankings ( out of 10)

endurance - 4
passing - 3
headers - 9 ( straight up in the air)
long ball - 9 ( clearing your net)
shot - 0 (haven't had one yet)
goaltending - 10 ( should have lost each game by at least 6 goals)
heart - 10 ( boogienights got it hard for his keeper)
beer drinking- 3 (can't afford it)
speed -10 ( to busy dogfcking each other)

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Daisy out of office

Out of office?
We all hope you lose your computer again. As Shamrock said your about to lose, What ? 12 in a row. :knvb: Anyway's when you get back into office( after your first win in 12 weeks) lets have a cheers about how your going to show everyone in 2nd div what the merahomos are all about.
Cheers
Ghost:D

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
"I will try and stay out of here"

Nice job Mr lackofrazzadazza, lasted a full four days & fell off the ttp wagon. Remember there are two kinds in life...Givers & takers. You have yet to prove your a giver.......of course this is about the time no2 shows up to your defence...go figure (too bad your team doesn't have any). As for you boogie.....5bucks, 5bucks, 5bucks.

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Barfy,

That was a very weak.

Morgan,
Are you looking for date or spot with the Lomas? Your fixation is bizarre.

Last time I checked this thread was results from Div. 1B.

Boogienights:eek:

SashiLalu

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
late replies

boogie...

apologies for my absence at training. ye olde akle is not yet up to kicking balls... and my apologies of for my absence on the ttp, but i gave up some time last week hoping to find something worth responding to. it was all a rather dazzling display of stupidity. do these guys all work at "subway"?

-sashi

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sashi,

After last nights abysmal training session (to use this term loosely) I am down grading my prediction for the Army to a tie at best against the Bosnas.

Boog

Devilastro

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Barfme here are your rankings out of 10

ENDURANCE 1 (that's what your boyfriend says)

HEADERS 10 (you do give good head)

recieving the money SHOT 10

GOALTENDING 0 (the whole team scores with you)

EMBARRASING WHATEVER TEAM YOU PLAY FOR WITH SUCH STUPID POSTS 10

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norburn 1-5 Lobbans

Not much happening in the 1 st half except for 2 teams, with completely new looks compared to last year, just sizing each other up. Lobbans awarded a late 1st half pk which I duffed, making it my 1st miss for as long as I can remember. Whats with all the great players missing of late?-Nistelrooy, Figo and now me? Second half saw pleanty of action with a couple of quick goals coming from Lobbans. Once we took a comfortable 3-0 lead, Norburn decided to play on the ref, claiming everything and anything was offside or a call going against them. Once they were down to 10, with a defender receiving his 2nd yellow for a rash challenge, it was soon 4-0 with none of their defenders wanting to know! Norburn got a late concelation, but we followed it up with a 5th of our own. Great result for the Lobbans considering we were thin in numbers, but everyone played apart in the win needs needs mentioning. Fcuk I'd love to have last weeks Bosna result back!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts