Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reserve, Div 1, through 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOLOMITE

Not Bright
Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dunna geev mea ed ache lads

wee tosers,
shouting and screaming is all too primitive, we must simply look at the scoresheet.......who is in the first position.......THE GEU ULTRA.....with poco right their tail....and alouette( after they ****s get slaughtered by cloverdale) somewhere in div 6......
the standings is the only real referee in this game we call football.....
cheers lads
shaun hurren has a salmon danglin outta his foreskin

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dolo,

Your absolutely right Dolomite, lets let the standings speak for themselves.

DOLOMITE

Not Bright
Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yo yo,
i once took pussy from a deaf and dumb bitch, broke her fingers so she couldn't tell nobody!
the ultra reserve will win 5-1
go g.e.u...kill and bury

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
!!!!!

dolo,

Have some class. And grow up.

TR, Regs

This guy should be kicked right out and prevented from posting. At least in the soccer forum if the type of vulgar sexist comments
continue.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
People who tend to post like this tend to fade away anyways or at least become ostrasized in the soccer community around here.

To each their own,

~TB.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,
Maybe you could start Dolo a thread of his own called the sexist, pervert, dirty bastard thread. He can go there and post and answer to himself.

He's obviously missed the topic of THESE threads.

DOLOMITE

Not Bright
Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ladies,
sorry if I offended you....dammm...i didn't realize their was sos many breakers on here....regs has done a good job as captain of the under 14 northshore girls team....
anyhow ....go the caps.....
my name is Rudy Ray More.........don't piss me off regs..........
i kiss football

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frustrated as Hell

Well, I think it is safe to say SC is frustrated as hell right now, with the exception of the Mighty Rangers who look like they can defend their Pak Cup title…at this point in the season anyhow.

Three ties and a loss in the 3rd division. I can’t speak for what exactly went on in the other games, but our match with Aldergrove (3-3) nearly tuned into an upset if not for an incredibly ugly goal by yours truly in the last 20 seconds. The Royals carried most of the play today, and were the better team. I’ve said it before…Aldergrove has a really good keeper on that 2nd div team…he definitely kept them in the game long enough for the Royals to fcuk up. We are as frustrated as hell right now…defense should be our strength, but we can’t keep the balls out of the back of our own net. We’ve made some significant improvements to last year’s squad, yet we can’t seem to get it together.

The saving grace is we have a great group of guys, still managed to empty a cooler afterwards, and get in lots of shite from our wives- at least I did. Mrs. DWMC was not happy about me straggling in at 8:30. It’ll come. Next weeks match against #1 Poco City may be what we need to wake up.

DWMC- wired@4:30AM

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FARM BOYS !

Originally posted by razorbacks
It's just to show that typical GEU always crying the blues hey Yoda sure were in the valley but supposely the valley is the rougher of the 2 leagues . You GEU guys should be used to that because the whole GEU mens club is a bunch of inbred farm boys.

Inbred farmers that know how to spell.:p What town do live in again? Have you played a game yet this year, or do you have a phantom leg injury? At least the premier guys are letting you take the nets down, and pass them their water bottles on Friday nights.;) That's a job Dolomite would love. Your a lucky man Razor.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Day of Reckoning

Ranger,

Finally the day of reckoning is upon us. I've waited for this day for 2 years now. Even when I was leaving Townsend park that sunny day in April 2000 I was longing for a re-match. Now I get it. The only dissapointment is you are not in goal. Where has Roberts been? Haven't seen him at work this week. Maybe he is scared I'll "Chung" him here so he can't play Sunday. No, I want to win fair, and square. No accidental work related injuries.

Win or lose, the FVSL TTP'rs will have pints together after the match. Now only if Bucky would make the trip out to Maple Ridge. That would be great. Leave now Bucky. You might make it by game time Sunday.:rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The Day of Reckoning

Ah, I was wondering when the piss would start.

What's with Bertrum's quote on the Premier thread?
Surrey turkeys? 5-1 in the Premier game?
Hopefully his wallet's as big as his numb skull.

It does only seem like days ago when we stole that President's Cup from your clutches. Ah, memories.

I won't be in the pipes, our keeper is back. (Thank God)

No chance with little itty-bitty Buckfast coming out. He's way above a FVSL reserve game. He's probably still gutted from the Tic beating us 2-0 at Ibrox on Sunday anyway.
Hopefully you'll be as good as Stefan Klos was. (Shite!)

It might be tough for me to hang for a beer afterward, but I'll try.
Mrs. Ranger isn't liking the fact that I golf Saturday, then football Sunday.

Good luck my good man.

Yours till the sausage (and your heads) rolls.

Rangerwhoiseagertogivetherobasunburnonhisnecksunday.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR:

You must have something special up your sleeve. I’m not tooting my Club’s horn here, but the Rangers look as good, if not better, than they did last year when they stomped the division and won the Pak. I don’t know about you, but we have a theory:

It seems the Rangers- unlike most teams- are actually getting better with age when they should be well past their prime. We figure they must lull their opponents into a Grandpa Simpson like trance. You see, their whole plan is to pull you aside, and tell you a long, drawn out story…

“It all started back in WWI… I was a young Corporal in the Navy. I’d fallen in love with a beautiful Italian girl who’s father disapproved of me because I was a Canadian hockey player who couldn’t kick a futball…”

By the time he gets to free sex and drugs in the ‘70s, you’ve fallen asleep. The Rangers then spend the next 80 minutes wheeling their chairs in between center and your goal, pumping in goals as fast as their wheelchairs will move them. They then leave your park with a 6-0 score, but not before drinking all of their beer, your beer, and using your kitty to buy another 15 flats to finish off at the Newton Park Pavilion dressing room.

At least, that’s what we figure goes on. There is no other, logical explanation.
:confused:

DWMC

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
XXXL only.

Stay away from the sausage rolls, big man. Otherwise you'll have to take two men off when you get subbed in at the 89th minute.

Yours in love handles,

Slim Bucky

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beware.....

We have a traitor among us.....
Listen Sonny, go back to listening your Eminem CDs and do as he says and "shut the fcuk up".

We don't need guys from the same club giving away our secrets.

Stick with the Beer.....
The secret lies in the Beer.....
Keep with the beer theory and you will find the Holy Grail in which lies the Rangers blueprint. (Labatt's blue that is)

Were you at the match on Friday?
Because your story sounds awfully familiar to reality.
Big wins against big rivals means big beer consumption.

TR: I know my guys. On a long weekend match, ensure your beer guys brings lots. And I mean LOTS.

That is all.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: XXXL only.

Originally posted by Buckfast
Stay away from the sausage rolls, big man. Otherwise you'll have to take two men off when you get subbed in at the 89th minute.

Yours in love handles,

Slim Bucky

Correction: That would be the 59th minute asshole.
Could that have been your alumni we thrashed on Friday?
Me think so.

I forgot to ask you who you played on the weekend?

At least 240 Geordie still gets in his time.

You know, just when I was thinking your file was finished and ready for major billing.......

Good to have you back, how was the Broncos game?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's our problem...

Ranger: I have my sources. We had our fundraiser at Kelly's Friday night, and figured the Rangers would roll in after rolling over Delta. Seems you rolled into a skid of 15 flats instead .

I've figured out our problem though. We've been drinking a lot, but Wild Snatch (I mean Wild Cat, of course). Hey Jungle Boy Brian...time to switch brands to Labbat's!

DWMC who'llbedrinkingLabatt'sSundaymorningbeforebreakingourslumpagainstPoco

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice one.

240 Geordie? That could just about be anybody on the Delta squad (aka Unathletico Fat Bastard FC).

My alumni is right. However, if memory serves, my last game against you plumbers saw us up 3-0 until I got sent off..... although we lost 4-3. They didn't call me the Lil' General for nothing....or was it Napoleon? Hey, is that a height joke. Bastages.

Oi!! Is my friggin' tax return done? Or have you run out of fingers and toes.

MiniBuck.

PS - The Broncs game was good...but not worth $170US/tix, particularly when I had to suffer 3 minutes of USA USA USA, you know the tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0