Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reserve, Div 1, through 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The good point here guys is you've all considered what today means AND respected each others positions.
The bottom line here is you've all recognized today's day of mourning and proven that no matter what these idiots do on a global scale, they will not win their war on free speech, capitalism and democracy.
Sorry to be sappy.
Piss taking will commence again on Monday.
Good luck on the weekend lads.

Rangerwhoswalkingthefenceatthemoment.

PS - Football tip of the day:
Dark horse will be Surrey's premier team this year.
I watched them a bit last night. When they gel - watch out.

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well everbody wants to take a wak at the Razorbacks this season Premier & Div 1 cat , U-21 you guys are just jelous because we can recrute players young & old & have good teams.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC Royals vs. Poco Raiders

An entertaining match today, mainly because HERB was officiating.

The SC Royals took the lead in the 1st half on a keeper error by Poco. A nicely placed shot by Dave Smith from about 40 yards out.

The Raiders were able to tie on a penalty shot, after Herb had missed a call that was an easy country mile offside. The actual penalty shot call was good (a hand ball inside the 18), it just should never have gotten to that…it happened directly after the missed call.

The SC Royals carried most of the play in the ensuing 10 minutes of the 1st half and most of the second. Chris Nutbeam scored on a beautiful shot, assisted by Andreas Mueller. Andreas really made a great pass to Chris to set up the play. The Royals then held on for the final 8 minutes.

Thank God for the strong bench, because Dude had a shitty first 30 minutes before coach Sigs finally pulled him. The second half was a lot better for Dude, but what great heart shown by the whole team today. Jeff Tucker deserves praise for continuously applying pressure to the defense and making a very key contribution to turning the play around to the Royals favor.

The Royals and Raiders took a minute of silence for the victims of Tuesdays’ tragedy. I’m very proud of my teammates for always remembering the important aspects in life, and for recognizing what really is important.

DWMC

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the......

I see my alma matter lost to the much talked about Surrey Coyotes on Sunday. A six donut loss. Can anybody from the Tigers explain this? Shocking.:eek:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: SC Royals vs. Poco Raiders

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
An entertaining match today, mainly because HERB was officiating.

DWMC

Did not know Herb did mens games, Thought he only did co-ed so he could flirt w/ the ladies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dirty dogs

TR:

The dogs are a pretty weird team. Individually, they have some good players. If anything, they lack a consistent defense, and the middle is inconsistent as well. They do have a couple of good runners in mid and up front, and if they get on a roll, they can score. Their biggest problems have to do with controlling their tempers, and the tempers of their coaches / fans. They always fight amongst themselves, opposition, and officials alike. They are basically their own worst enemy.

That team falls under the category of "better off without". I was surprised the league didn't disband them.

Anyhow, it will be interesting to see how they do. Playing against them is never a fun day... always just happy to get the 3 points and get out.

DWMC

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HERB

Train:

That's what I thought too. Imagine my horror when I saw him walking towards the pitch.

DWMC

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by razorbacks
Well everbody wants to take a wak at the Razorbacks this season Premier & Div 1 cat , U-21 you guys are just jelous because we can recrute players young & old & have good teams.

Did you say recrute?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Razorback,
We have seen the players you have recruited (sp?) and trust me we are not jealous one bit.
I hope your bench is as strong as you seem to think it is because in 2 games you have lost 2 of your key players. At that pace you'll have your whole bench starting in about 5 games.

As for the win on Friday. You guys were damn lucky. Not only did they have a bad goalie but they must have forgot to wear there glasses too.
It should have been 5 - zip in the first 25 minutes.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

I was talking to the big mid-fielder who kicked you in the back of the leg last year at Albion, and he was saying that, according to their ref on Sunday, the Dirty Dogs beat the mighty SC Rangers last year. This can't be true can it? Ranger? Any comment?

By the way Dude. The big mid-fielder(#17), says, " Just bring it!"

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huh? Surrey Coyotes? Never heard of them.
How about Dirty Lying Dogs?
Are they the guys that were our U-21 team last year and now are playing under the Surrey United umbrella this year?
Because the description may fit.
Otherwise, I don't know who the fcuk you're talking about.
Not to sound arrogant, but, we only lost one league game last year and I don't remember losing any exhibition games either.

Just would like to acknowledge Townsend Park on the weekend.
Our captain broke his leg in the 6th minute on Saturday and all of us had to get to a team mate's wedding ASAP after the match.
Townsend Park, after making the long trip from Chilliwack, agreed to postpone the game.
They didn't have to, but they did.
FIRST CLASS LADS.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy Dad...

TR: Consider it "brought". Dude doesn't need to respond with a dirty tackle to make #17 take on the appearance of a rented mule.

There is no way in HE double hockey sticks :)D ) that the Dogs beat the Rangers last year. For one, they wouldn't have seen them...last year the Dogs were Div. 3, and played President's Cup. I also know the Rangers wouldn't bother taking an exhibition with them. Nothing to gain there but injuries.

Ranger: you may be referring to the SC Knights from our club last year. Div. 3, coach took the players to United. Other than that, your description fits...not the most honorable group, and always a chippy game. VERY classy on TP to give you chaps a re-match.

DWMC

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
langley united Vs lufc players

Well united played a stinker of a game and finally woke up in the last 25 minutes of this game but just couldn't find the back of the net.
A fairly evenly(crap soccer by both teams) played, hard nosed, chippy match( boy could we tell we are getting old, with a few of the vets going down and out early) that the players won 2 -0.
It sure doesn't help when you score on your own net to give the opposition a 1 - 0 lead. and then a complete team let down on their second goal, and I must say that the soccer has got to get alot better because this I the 1st time I actually had no fun on the field.
Kudos to both teams for the moment of silence before the game.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolition: How did the Players look? They have a lot of aggressive, young runners don't they?

DWMC

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Dude,

Both teams didn't play well at all, the ranger are an aggressive team, but only if you let them get to you,give them a few knocks of your own and the will either get pissed off or settle down.
you guys shouldn't have too mush of a problem against them if you play the game you played against us( I wish we played like that last sunday).
As for this Sunday I sure hope that we play a better gameand hopefully the same GEU team that got squashed last week will show up, cause with all our injuries this weekend we'll need all the help we can get.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey ya young whipper snapper

Dude:

Any scouting reports on Surrey United Div. 1 CAT?
We play them Sunday.
Are they basically that same Knights team or have they gained or lost a few players?
Their results don't look all that flattering.

Cheers Son.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey U 1Cat

Ranger:

My sources (I sound like a beat reporter!) tell me that that team is a mix of the same Div. 1 team from last season, likely mixed in w/ a few of the x-Knights. Apparently some of them are playing for the Premier team as well. So, if I'm correct, they've upgraded their offence in the sense that the Knights had some pretty skilled forwards. I'd expect the defense to be not quite as strong.

A good strategy may be to play a tight defense, knock their midfielders around, and wait for an opportunity to score. Conservative, yet effective. Win the 50 / 50s and you'll be OK. I know that most of the Knights went to Surrey U, but I'm not sure if they've dispersed or stuck together...so treat it as a new team.

Go get'em Dad!

DWMC- scout/beatreporter/strategist/bullshitter

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks, well, Dude.
I do remember they were offensively talented.
Hopefully our experience can outwit their pace.

Now get back to class and stop using the school library computer until recess or lunch.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0