Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reserve, Div 1, through 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another muppet

Originally posted by DOLOMITE
surrey.........surrey......just saying it makes me laugh!hahahahahah

Wow, would you look at the big salmon that are biting on that one. Great bait - well done.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: That's our problem...

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?

DWMC who'llbedrinkingLabatt'sSundaymorningbeforebreakingourslumpagainstPoco

Dude,

Was talking to some of the Div 1 boys, and they have mentioned 'bring it', also they could beat the stuggling surrey team bouncing on one leg going backwards blind folded, not too mention pissed drunk. They are looking fwd to a little Surrey but kickin. Just thought I would pass it on.

Skytraintryingtobefriendlymessangerwantingpocoto
openacanofwhoopassonsurrey

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love those Snow Cones

Skyflame: The Storm have been very conspicuous by their absence on these pages, but believe me, that Div. 1 game will be a dandy.

As for the Mighty Royals, we've been struggling with parts of our game...new coach, new players, new system. That said, we've been looking forward to the Poco match-up since the schedule came out. I, personally, can't wait to play on Sunday at my old stomping grounds out in Poco!

DWMC

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Love those Snow Cones

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Skyflame: can't wait to play on Sunday at my old stomping grounds out in Poco!

DWMC

Dud,

Also looking forward to the Div 1 game, but I would re-check the schedule for where the game is, all games in PoCo are being changed due to kids tourny. Would not want you to miss a good ass whipping.

Oh, by the way I beleive Ranger already used 'Skyflame', not very original but he did use it, maybe you should come up with your own material.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skyflame-great handle

I did use Skyflame because Ranger has already given it to you. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Please don't tell me we're going to be playing at Reeves?! That field closest to the road (where we'd end up) is just an unplayable mess full of potholes.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think so.

I will feel very sad for beating a fellow valley TTPer. But yes, yes I will be.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not talking to you.

Just kidding.

Hey why are we playing after the Premier game?
I love those 12 O'clock kick-offs you assholes.

Some tactics perhaps to knock the 'Gers off their perch?

A little movement up and down on Sunday? Hmmm....

I'm telling Mikey Roberts all about your shaninigans tonite.

Maybe if our assess will be kicked so hard on sunday, maybe some bets, along with odds if you like, should be discussed.

Comments?
:cool:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No bets for you......one year!

TheRob doesn't place bets on games he plays in. He wants to eligible for the FVSL hall of fame when the time comes.

The Premier team plays before us at home so that the reserve guys(the reserve team plays before the premier team every where else)don't get hurt in their game, thus are able to play in the Premier game. Plus, you're right, we do get some Premier guys playing with us. Not sure who will this weekend though. I expect a good clean hard fought match. Except when I go in on a tackle against Murry. I'm afraid I'm going to have to possibly CHUNG him. He deserves it right? He always deserves it. Roberts calims he'll score this Sunday. Nope, don't think so.

Enough with the chatter. See you Sunday Ranger. I'll be the one running around with this :mad: look on my face. You will have this: :eek: , or this :confused: or this :( .......

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big ones

Good stuff, other sides that think they can cut it should as well.

One problem though:
Does this mean we have to lay a beating on two POCO sides as opposed to one this year?

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch

Ranger,

Don't forget we split our games last year. Although our first game went into the books as a tie, we won on penalty shots.

I don't want to talk about our second game though:(

ps. An exhibition game between our teams would be a good idea. We need to play some good competition to keep us sharp, until we start playing some decent premier teams:eek:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just TTP

Sliver:

We've got the world of respect for you lot.
(Except Skyflame)

I'll get Murray to talk to Billy and we'll hook something up.

We need some matches against some VMSL and FVSL premier sides to see if we're still worthy.

Mind you, rumour is we're playing GEU's premier side on Sunday.

That is all.

Good luck on the weekend boys.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
game welcome

Ranger,

Game would be a great idea. Hope that plummer Murray still plays, PoCo boys know his weakness - of being a pedifile (sp)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're just getting me madder!

Mind you, rumour is we're playing GEU's premier side on Sunday.

Maybe four guys at the most will play both games. Besides, there's nothing wrong with using the system the way it's supposed to be used, is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0