Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Refereeing question please ?

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB,

you're obviously insinuating that the young kid who was refereeing was probably of MACEDONIAN descent!! :rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Bronco is it not you who thinks all the older refs should pick up dog do and leave the game to youth to ref. I have wached young refs many times this year. Maybe ten percent know the game. Rest are totaly lost. Last game I wached was a U10 game. Youngster was refing the game. He might be thrteen the most. Kids were getting hurt. SBMC coach was loughing every time a child from other side got hit hard. Young ref was paying more atention to what the SBMC coach was talking about then the game and the rules. One player got drilled in the chest so hard. Young ref did not even see it. As a coach and a ref for many years I say. If things will not change. You will see us close the doors and train the kids. Forget playing games against clubs that just do not get it. These are kids U10. Faul mouth from parents and some coaches are beond explanation. It is all about winning. Nothing to do about development. I am so suprized that SBMC president would let a lunitic like that coach kids. Last I heard letters went to BC Soccer regarding this last match in Burnaby. Again due to coaches conduct game gets out of hand. If a young ref was lost. The coach from the other side should have called his kids out. Have a talk with a youngster reffing and then go back if he or she sees the ref controlling the game. By the way reds have to be given at U10. These kids must learn the law of the game. If we let them get away with things like that, what do you think it will turn out like later. Poor refs need to be sent back to classs room to teach them more about the game.
And this last thing about where the folks come from is uncalled. Junglee it is sad to hear that from you.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Bronco is it not you who thinks all the older refs should pick up dog do and leave the game to youth to ref. I have wached young refs many times this year. Maybe ten percent know the game. Rest are totaly lost. Last game I wached was a U10 game. Youngster was refing the game. He might be thrteen the most. Kids were getting hurt. SBMC coach was loughing every time a child from other side got hit hard. Young ref was paying more atention to what the SBMC coach was talking about then the game and the rules. One player got drilled in the chest so hard. Young ref did not even see it. As a coach and a ref for many years I say. If things will not change. You will see us close the doors and train the kids. Forget playing games against clubs that just do not get it. These are kids U10. Faul mouth from parents and some coaches are beond explanation. It is all about winning. Nothing to do about development. I am so suprized that SBMC president would let a lunitic like that coach kids. Last I heard letters went to BC Soccer regarding this last match in Burnaby. Again due to coaches conduct game gets out of hand. If a young ref was lost. The coach from the other side should have called his kids out. Have a talk with a youngster reffing and then go back if he or she sees the ref controlling the game. By the way reds have to be given at U10. These kids must learn the law of the game. If we let them get away with things like that, what do you think it will turn out like later. Poor refs need to be sent back to classs room to teach them more about the game.
And this last thing about where the folks come from is uncalled. Junglee it is sad to hear that from you.[/QUOTE]

He was referring to this: http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/o...ld-macedonian-referee-rubin-3.html#post331106 :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, anyone know how to get rid of a black screen on Youtube? :confused: I see the little bit moving at the bottom, I hear what is going on but there is a big fcuking black screen preventing from seeing anything? Any help would be appreciated.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0