Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PUNJAB RADIO presents (SOCCER talk)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

rfc win there game tonite? they had a game in nor van

Star Pimp: What the fcuk is this supposed to mean? You are very articulate to say the least. Just what language you write is not very well known to the average ttper.

Oh yeah, threats, reports, kick him off the site. Come on with the usual.

:wa: :wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the matter Reccos, WAB not returning your phone calls? Leave the little illiterate alone. Remember, a spade is still a spade even if they call it a shovel. ( :rolleyes: )

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

Please don't cause dissent by bringing your average garden shovel into the mix.

Pot calling a Kettle a Spade.

2MUCHTALK

Jul 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much as GN talks. They ain't that good of a team. They barely beat a div 2 team. I watched that game and the amount of chance sufc had, three solid chances, the finishing isnt there yet. They have signed three more players which are solid signings. Just made the team better. There going to start winning games . The scoring is on the way. Once everyone is in shape , GN will not win game 2.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yo reccos

whats ur problem i was jus asking if richmond cougars won there game last nite. They play div 2 vmsl. I think reccos is jealous of this pimp. He wants this pimp out so he will do anything. Reccos dont hate me because im jus 2 dam sexy. Not my fault i get the gurls and u cant get gurls. knvb its time 2 put the smack down on this fool reccos.

OH YEAH RECCOS IS HAVING AFFAIR WITH DAZZA

:wa: PIMPIN :knvb: :knvb: ANIT :knvb: :knvb: EASY

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question

Star Pimp,
What's with posting 2 posts in a row each time your in here?

Is there some sort of thread rule we don't know about?
Or are you just answering your own questions?

:confused:

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha

yoda kidda buddddddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

how is it going yar. Yoda no new rule yar. Manager u mean pimpin chicks. Manager chicks pay me. You have to pay chicks for action (swedish touch) .

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Manager chicks pay me

pay you for: leaving
pay you to: take grammar lessons
pay you to: take spelling lessons
pay you to: get counselling for your obvious identity issue...you're not tupac...he's dead.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
all eyes on me

im the bling bling yeah. Manager u should pay me 4 not kicking ur ass. U made a big mistake and know u will pay.

Westside haha

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Star Pimp, I posted a couple pictures in the photo gallery you might like. I'm not sure if you'll be able to view them or not but if you can let me what you think.

A

apnabundha

starpimp

my cusin plays for langara college so i know who u are ur either the big loud mouth keeper abby uses who does shut his trap in games and lets in weak goals or ur the singh at the back that plays sweeper who has no soccer sense and just tries hitting ppl fraser valley college is the oldest team in the league by far it looks like and there not that great as for ur abby team ur record speaks for itself have u guys won a game yet in the apna tournys???

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i anit the goaile

im a striker and i did not get time agaisnt langara i was on the bench due to 2 many strikers on the team. I did play sunday tho. Are team anit that great. Yes i admit abby anit great apnabunda but next year we will improve. We did make the semi finals twice this year and we got sum new players 4 next year.

ABBY will be pimpim it up next year.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0