Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PUNJAB RADIO presents (SOCCER talk)

El Jefe

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RE: star pimp

Let me take this opportunity to inform all TTP er's that the star gimp's written language does not reflect his want to be 'black', but rather is a direct result of a neural developmental disability. You see star gimp is living proof as to why THALIDOMIDE should not be the drug of choice administered to nauseated pregnant females.

I think that about clears it up.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
El Jefe u made a mistake

1st of mr jefe never say shite about the pimp. Also tell ur wife she left her braw last nite. Dam ur wife is ****in hot and i shaged the shite out of her. Like i said pimpin anit easy but ur wife was easy 2 get. WHo do u think u are to say shite about the pimp. Do u blame ur wife 2 cheat with this pimp (im A STAR). wHAT KIND OF NAME IS EL JEFE.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Star Pimp,

Enough people have complained so consider this your first AND last warning:

Clean it up, show some "maturity" in here, and generally show some respect to the TTP community or face heavy moderation of your posts or possible banning.

Cheers,
~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: what

Originally posted by star pimp
You dont c me going on other topics and dising other colours.

Bullshit you dumb little fcuk. You clearly referred to white players as Sala Goras in a FVSL thread. Don't you think that calling Caucasians Filthy White Men could be construed as "dising other colours"?

Word of advice: don't come around here with your smug attitude. You really aren't that bright, and you're not pulling the wool over anyone's eyes.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
aite u got me there

yeah i had not rite sayin that. I think its time for me to stop being ****y.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: what

Originally posted by Dude
Bullshit you dumb little fcuk. You clearly referred to white players as Sala Goras in a FVSL thread. Don't you think that calling Caucasians Filthy White Men could be construed as "dising other colours"?

Dude , don't get upset, pimp does not speak for all of us.....it is uncalled for what he said (eventhough your translation is not exactly correct;) ) but defintely an offensive statement.....as i would be offended if someone else said something about brown people that was not called for. I am glad regs has warned the abuser of the site, and lets hope we can get back to ttp on soccer instead of being ignorant and racist to others.

Big T

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sala, as in Sala Gohra, actually roughly translates to something along the lines of "I'm fcuking your sister". "Filthy" or "Dirty" is the easier cross-over.

Big T- who does this pecker play for?

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yo dude easy

dude i made a mistake. Like i said i had no rite 2 say that and im sorrie 4 saying that. I play for abby but im good enough to play in premeir level. Only reason im playing for abby is because i got no time 2 go 2 practise.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
forget the comments lets talk about soccer

Its time 2 forget about what i said and lets talk soccer. Heard sufc vs gn was a good game. I wacthed the game and thought it was a good game. Sufc has soild defence but need some offensice help. Big T u need me up front i anit that bad of a forward.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: forget the comments lets talk about soccer

Originally posted by star pimp
Heard sufc vs gn was a good game. I wacthed the game and thought it was a good game. Sufc has soild defence but need some offensice help. Big T u need me up front i anit that bad of a forward.

Actually I watched the game and IMO I thought it was quite poorly played by both sides(no real flow). Gn were strong and deserving of the win. The one player they picked up this year by the name of sangha was pretty good, had skill and created chances.

If you want to join us then you should talk to burkee&nonis, send a pm to them.....i don't handle player recruitment.

Big T

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by El Jefe
Big T:

Are you sure this star gimp idiot plays for Abby in the FVSL III. Please confirm.

El Jefe

Jefe ,

I can't 100 % confirm that he does or doesn't play with abby, but he says he does...

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: forget the comments lets talk about soccer

Originally posted by Big T
Actually I watched the game and IMO I thought it was quite poorly played by both sides(no real flow). Gn were strong and deserving of the win. The one player they picked up this year by the name of sangha was pretty good, had skill and created chances.

I wish we played SUFC every weekend. Our defence was laughing the entire game, there was not one shot on net, the only one close was a poor cross attempt that missed the net by inches. You guys also got by our defence once but thankfully you guys cant hit the net if your lives depended on it. But with that being said our offence was terrible. Shoulda, coulda, woulda been 5 or 6 nothing, but a certain gazelle gets scared when he sees the net and thinks a poacher is out to catch him.

As for our new signing this season, Hardeep Sangha, the guy is just getting use to the games down here, but he is an excellent addition. He actually plays for India's national squad and isnt use to the chippyness of the games down here. Well actually just the games against hackers, such as fridays game. But none the less he has helped our team greatly, and with him and Jas Mattoo running the mid we are looking good for the near future.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i play for abby but rite know im playing college soccer

el jefe yeah i play for abby but i havent played a game yet. My college games are on monday and tuesday. Who is sangha? Only reason gn won was because of him. He took all there shots i heard.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What College plays on Tuesday or Thursday? The BCCAA plays its games almost exclusively on the weekend...I can remember only two midweek games in the two years I played.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sat and sunday

i typed it wrong. i play for fraser valley college. We lost 2 langara on the weekend. We are out basically. Capp is really strong.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0