Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Provincial Cup Men's Open 2008 - Predictions, Results & Banter

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow...what a result for PAU and the FVSL...didnt think it would happen but congrats to guinness and the boys!

come on langley....

imagine a langley v pau final?? haha

surreyu

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the PAU/Ford game. The wind was terrible all game, field was average, and I think that helped PAU's cause a bit. Scappy game from start to finish but I will say that PAU did carry the majority of the game and deserved the victory. MF could have played another 90min and I still don't think they would have scored on PAU's backline. The worst part about watching the game was the card happy clown in the middle of the park, he seriously must have handed out 10 yellows and 1 red.

Congrats boys

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow after watching MF contain Croatia last week and having won something like 8 in a row I didn't expect this. Was Guiness benched or something? Congrats.

norm

Apr 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge 2 - Inter 1
Inter up 1-0 after soft back pass to goalie. Forward kept running, slotted the ball nicely. Gorge tied it up on a great strike soon later. Good result seeing as the ref missed the Inter defender chicken wing the ball off the line to save a goal off a corner just minutes earlier. Second Gorge goal just before the half on another good strike. Rants about offside, but definitely looked like he was on when the ball was played. Inter outside half recieved second yellow at about 60 minute mark. Like earlier post, ref had no troubles showing yellows (some deserved, others just a shame). Gorge unlucky not to make it 3-1 as striker beat the goalie but saw his shot come back off the post. Inter nearly tied it late in the game but striker put the ball wide of the net after finding himself in alone. Good ball movement from both sides. Several Inter players frustrated, Crouch with little time or space, and actually being domintated in the air. Well done to the Gorge moving on.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done PAU!

On the other side, unlucky Jomo, bunny and the rest of the Inter lads... Gorge at home in the semi's now? That'll be tough on whomever wins the UBC/Langley matchup.

I'm calling a Gorge vs Sporting/WV final - is it in Chilliwack this year?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to our good firends over at PAU on a very big win today.

Say what you want but they did what they had to do today and G man slotted home a very nice goal.

Good on you boys!

That was very fun in the changerooms today! (Rewind the clock 24 hours ago :rolleyes:)

Now if only the Sticky Whicket knew what was about to hit them!

Congrats and once again Well Done!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow...upsets everywhere!

PAU lads- great job, well done! Though I doubt we'll read from any of you till Monday.

Any results from Vancouver? COME ON YOUR THUNDER!!!!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great stuff PAU! Holly shite, the FVSL has a hate on right now for the Metro. Kicking the crap out of us Vancouver teams must have Wil turning in his VMSL executive grave.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0