Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Provincial Cup Men's Open 2008 - Predictions, Results & Banter

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty good at beating the proverbial dead horse with the best of them, but like vacationing in Hawaii, the handshaking issue is soooooo yesterday.
What strikes me is that a lot of guys are always thinking about KNVB; even when they're on vacation half way around the world. TLFE

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weeks Predictions

Langley
Gorge - at home
WestVan - can't wait to see this one
Metro-Ford - one a huge role

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What strikes me is that a lot of guys are always thinking about KNVB; even when they're on vacation half way around the world. TLFE

Cheap thrills WAP! ;) Our company has a contract to ship some goods into Mongolia later this year, with commissioning next. I can't be sure till I get there, but pretty sure Mongolians also think KNVB is a cnut.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That doesn't make sence Baxter! In English please. :rolleyes:
Can't remember what I wanted to write.....
A. On a huge role
or
B. One huge roll (the coach):D

MF plays fast, but the grass will slow them down. The 1st game is always the toughest to get through and PAU did it in a hostile environment and on a crap pitch. This is going to be a great, close game to watch, but MF has EB and he will be the difference (just like when he played at Sapp vs PAU in 2005).
2-1 OT

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The grass field right beside Van Tech Turf is in great shape and ready to go. Lined and all.
Is there not any grass fields this time of year for Provincial Cup matches?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MF plays fast, but the grass will slow them down.

Not sure about the grass slowing them down WAB, the pitch in S. Slurrey is short and hard, it runs like a turf field with a few more bounces.
PAU has been getting some huge saves from JaketheSnake down the stretch, and I think that could be the difference this weekend.

Come on Nation, make it to the Semi's.

hos

patty

Apr 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge are weak this year, it will be 3-1 for inter, i have watched them play a few times this year when i was over from vancouver seeing some friends from school. other than that it will be langley just squeeking one by 2-1 in ot, metro ford winnig easily 3-0 and west van in a close one, scoring one late 3-1. Lets get some more predictions from people.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, guys like Chuck, Gus, Kenny, Patterson, and Timmy need all the help they can get with the big guy. Maybe a little of the goodwill the rest of the current and former Trinity boys on that squad will rub off on them…give them a fighting chance w/ St. Peter.

And, for nostalgia sakes…

ROLL ON YOU THUNDER!

;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really think Mike & Jay should bust out the old Mark's Workwarehouse Sponsored shirts for this one, too.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0